Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that she still thinks doing her twerking is funny or good content. She does it for every add/post/whinge.

Reactions: 5
So very bored of her content now. Only so much you can wring from "I hate my kids and my life is boring"

Reactions: 4
So very bored of her content now. Only so much you can wring from "I hate my kids and my life is boring"
How many people does she think she’s impressing by constantly referring to women as slags? It’s not funny or cool or edgy or irreverent or retaking a word.

I have no idea what comes after that, cos as soon as she rolls out the overused post ironic sneer and says ‘awright slags,’ I just click on.

How many people does she think she’s impressing by constantly referring to women as slags? It’s not funny or cool or edgy or irreverent or retaking a word.

I have no idea what comes after that, cos as soon as she rolls out the overused post ironic sneer and says ‘awright slags,’ I just click on.
Same. I've always hated that word and she uses that and minge at least once a day.

Has the crafty fox gone all together and is just the house account? Can’t find it- unless I am blocked?

Reactions: 1
She’s only gone and had Botox hasn’t she?!
I can’t see a grid post about it do you mind sharing any pics pls 🙏🏻

Tbh would be fascinated to see her results as her skin is really bad. I’ve never understood why she didn’t try to partner with skincare brands more as she’d make a v compelling before/after ad creative. I know this is really catty and the sort of content that gives tattle a bad rep so sorry to drag us here but she has the means to fix the fact she looks 50+ in her 30s so don’t feel bad about saying it - especially as it’s probs because of all the venom and resentment she carries around for those poor children.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think her skin is that bad, isn’t it just that she doesn’t use filters and is generally fairly light on make up?
In addition to that she’s fairly long and slim and I that’s also reflected in her face shape.

There was a q&a that’s gone off now in which she said something about how she had always wanted to be a mother but found out the reality was hard and how no one talks about it being hard (literally everyone does love actually) so that’s why she’s set out to talk about it… biggest pile of crap ever. She doesn’t talk about unexpected challenges, she just calls her kids names. The way she patted herself on the back and made out like she’s doing something groundbreaking by telling the internet her kids are bellends is frankly odd.

I'm genuinely shocked to know she's in her 30s.
Shes had a hard paper round. I dont know any school mums who walk around dressed like her or who moan like she does.
I'm far from the world's best mother but half term has been nice. I've loved not rushing in the mornings, enjoy the kids being home and have enjoyed a couple of afternoons out with them when I've finished work for the day.

Reactions: 3
I thought she was mid 40s and had kids a bit later than the norm. Can’t believe she’s in her 30s!

Reactions: 1
Literally the whole world know that being a parent can be challenging. If she spent two minutes sharing how she overcomes it deals with these challenges I could see some point to her Instagram account - she slags off her kids and hides in the car at bedtime to avoid interacting with them when they spend all day at school / nursery. She doesn’t work (apart from this BS insta-shite) I think she is just a boring, selfish and lazy woman.

Reactions: 5
Literally the whole world know that being a parent can be challenging. If she spent two minutes sharing how she overcomes it deals with these challenges I could see some point to her Instagram account - she slags off her kids and hides in the car at bedtime to avoid interacting with them when they spend all day at school / nursery. She doesn’t work (apart from this BS insta-shite) I think she is just a boring, selfish and lazy woman.
Shes just a head

• Heart
She's had numerous careers but thinks "comedy" is the best fit?
This is comedy? What am I missing? Is she earning a lot of money by twerking and swearing every other word?

Reactions: 7
I really hate this new trend of being so mean about your kids. I am childfree myself, but I grew up with parents who would say mean things, and it hurts. It isn't funny, it is abusive behaviour disguised as 'banter.

Funnily enough, my parents cannot hear a crumb of criticism, and they go mental if anyone insults them. It is always the ones who can't take it who dish it out the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really hate this new trend of being so mean about your kids. I am childfree myself, but I grew up with parents who would say mean things, and it hurts. It isn't funny, it is abusive behaviour disguised as 'banter.

Funnily enough, my parents cannot hear a crumb of criticism, and they go mental if anyone insults them. It is always the ones who can't take it who dish it out the most.
Yeah as I found out the hard way as I was attacked by her and her sheep when a dared to call her out for being a bleep of a mother

It is abusive. Because she can’t cope. Her issue not her kids. Maybe she’s the ‘prick’ not them. You couldn’t behave like it to your partner or another adult. I get how hard it is (4 kids) but it’s so sad to be that horrible about them. However much she believes she doesn’t do it in front of them, they will pick up on how she feels about them. And she makes a living out of how she speaks about them and parcels it up like she’s doing a service for other mothers. Nah. Sorry. Don’t worry about other mothers, worry about you and your relationship with your kids. She needs help because it shouldn’t be as hard as she seems to have it. And it never looks like it’s funny, it always looks like she’s on the verge of a breakdown. If she doesn’t acknowledge that her experience with her kids isn’t the norm and get herself some serious help (not looking to whether it’s a full moon or not) then it will continue and she (and her kids) are in for years of desperate and unhappy days. I hope she gets proper help and it changes for her. I’m sure she’d be much funnier then cos it wouldn’t be so uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10