Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I would love to know how much she’s been paid for that iconic London ad! The video is so bloody hazy it looks like it was filmed 10 years ago and her hair is an absolute mess, I’m all for a messy bun but she hasn’t bothered to make it looks nice at all! The absolute bare minimum of putting on too much out of style highlighter and I bet she got paid a wedge! We’re in the wrong job girls!

JulesC

VIP Member
Her kids room is 22 degrees? No wonder she can't sleep, she's in a little sweatbox.

(As I sent this, I realised I might just be a heat Grinch 😶)
22 is warm, my daughter would be sweaty in bed at that temperature. They must have large heating bills! I’m in the north but it’s bloody freezing at the moment. Been a good few months since anywhere in my house was 22 degrees 🤣

JulesC

VIP Member
Ok, next question - did she used to be less annoying? I don't understand how she has so many followers...
She used to be hilarious, I found out about her when I’d not long had my daughter and her videos etc were good light relief in those tough newborn days (I love being a mum but I did find that stage difficult, much prefer having a toddler 🤣). Now she really does hate on her kids a lot for content and I can’t relate to it at all despite the fact that my daughter has pretty much been a bad sleeper since she was born - yes there have been nights when I’ve got upset or angry but you soon get over it. I wouldn’t mind but I work full time as well and I’ve never moaned anywhere near as much as she does, you just have to get on with it. It’s not forever is it?! I think she has almost become a caricature of herself and it’s pretty boring and predictable now.

It is isn't it. I think she even said the main bathroom was smaller and doesn't have the loft conversion. I mean what the point for the sake of 30mins??
Stamp duty holiday, new property sounds like it’d be cheaper too? Which is probably useful as #ads are drying up across the board, although don’t her parents fund her so she probably doesn’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Typo- feels she IS her true self 🙈

I think she is great, is relatable and interesting and feels authentic/ her true self. I don’t know her but if you read her as the crafty fox her pics were of the house and her writing was hilarious consistently and potty mouthed. So feel she is just not her true self on there
Typo- feels she IS just her true self on there

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont know what way she brings her kids up or those in the comments either. I've never known kids behave like this the way she talks. My own kids, nieces, nephews, friends, colleagues etc. I've never yet met parents who would be moaning about their kids like this.
Is it just me?

KuGo

Which one of her children has special needs? And she has the cheek to constantly moan about them!? That's so wrong