Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmux

VIP Member
I like her. She makes me laugh and yeah she does ads for stuff but she’s transparent about it and not trying to be perfect, she always looks how I feel so she’s relatable and real imo

Skewbedu

VIP Member
No I'm not knocking the keeping quiet about his passing. Not judging on that at all. But she's been posting stories moaning about her kids. I just felt that it was odd timing to still be moaning about them publicly at that moment.

Chablis1

VIP Member
She’s probably shitting herself that she’ll end up cancelled like all the other racist mamas and have to go back to honest employment tbh. I’d be lying low too, it’s Father’s Day soon so a nice on brand content opportunity so she can finally close the door on BLM and pretending not to be a vile classist racist 😂
😂

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Her kids room is 22 degrees? No wonder she can't sleep, she's in a little sweatbox.

(As I sent this, I realised I might just be a heat Grinch 😶)

I think she is great, is relatable and interesting and feels authentic/ her true self. I don’t know her but if you read her as the crafty fox her pics were of the house and her writing was hilarious consistently and potty mouthed. So feel she is just not her true self on there. Like it

peebleweeble

That story earlier was a tough watch, like a live breakdown. Just because you can post Victoria, doesn't mean you should.
I understand she is grieving, but I feel like she needs some serious help. Either her parenting rant is genuine and she needs support or it is for supposed comedy/we are all in it together effect.

Show me someone who finds it funny at this point.
I missed that, has it been deleted?

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
I usually find her quite funny. Her latest song though...isn't she an instawanker? Like what ceo's is she going to be emailing? How much work does a mediocre influencer actually need to do at home?

Yes, I was confused by that too! I thought she used to work in a school and gave it all up to be an mumfluencer 😏