Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that she's giving up her job to be an influencer, I wondered if she needed a thread of her own. Anyone else follow her?

I like her. She makes me laugh and yeah she does ads for stuff but she’s transparent about it and not trying to be perfect, she always looks how I feel so she’s relatable and real imo

I like her as well but just cannot get my head around people being able to make a living off Instagram. Especially the ones with less than 100k followers. And so.many.kids. with their little lives all over social media 😰

Reactions: 1
I think she is great, is relatable and interesting and feels authentic/ her true self. I don’t know her but if you read her as the crafty fox her pics were of the house and her writing was hilarious consistently and potty mouthed. So feel she is just not her true self on there. Like it

I love her! She’s my favourite person on Instagram without a doubt. Just real and funny. She lives near me and I’d love to be her friend 😂

I agree her writing in her captions is witty, rude and potty mouthed, it’s brilliant.

Reactions: 1
I love her. She comes across as genuine, and even when she is #ad she is so funny you don’t feel pressured or tricked.
looking forward to seeing what her new business is

Typo- feels she IS her true self 🙈

I think she is great, is relatable and interesting and feels authentic/ her true self. I don’t know her but if you read her as the crafty fox her pics were of the house and her writing was hilarious consistently and potty mouthed. So feel she is just not her true self on there
Typo- feels she IS just her true self on there

I used to LOVE her - but so far this year? No, she's changed, not just her name and taking inspiration from her new bff Knee Deep In Life 🙄

Reactions: 5
I still like her but it makes me uncomfortable when she calls her little boy a knob etc. Interested to see what her new business is she’s starting though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doing what? Vegan inspiration and then showing a pic of a cake that contains egg?? 🤭🤣

Reactions: 3