Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And the latest reel - I would empathise if she wasn’t a racist gentrifier but sadly her children are both too young for her to sit reading a book and expect what she’s expecting? She’s setting herself up for failure by making everything a battle, she must be miserable constantly saying no (evidently she is), and they must be miso hearing it. Sadly you can’t have nice things (flowers etc) with kids so you’ve got to plan accordingly, like I don’t have the sofa I want because I don’t want to spend my life fussing or resenting a child for being a child in their own home and ruining it? Similarly with the flowers, either accept they’ll be fucked or plant them in an inaccessible place to kids. Kids this age still need adult led play, not a passive whinging mother. Again I would feel so sorry for her cos it is hard and there’s no manual (although there are tons of brilliant books and groups that she clearly doesn’t want to engage with?) but sadly she’s a racist gentrifier. Lol at her reading queenie tho, maybe she can bust that out instead or boyz in da hood next time she wants to complain about the communities that have lived in her area for decades before she did 🥰

Reactions: 4

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
And the shared photos have gone from KDIL account.

Ah she must be reading here, she is following again now.

I sound like a right stalker but I only noticed as I was looking for a particular photo which had a lamp in it I like.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Chablis1

VIP Member
I wonder how her husband feels when she posts to say she can't be bothered to have sex with him? Bet that's a fun time down the pub for him. Is nothing off limits with this tiresome woman.
She hasn’t got any new content now. It’s all swearing about her children and insulting her husband.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
i just find her so unfunny. the more grotesque the story then the more people go 'i love it'. the one with her husband's pants on the floor? fuck sake
i'm not sure why brands would want to work with her?

LinaG

I had to unfollow. The only thing she (thinks) is funny is gyrating around her house and slagging off her husband and kids. I think we’ve all seen her pulsing “gunt” as she calls it more than her husband. What is with the Lycra all the time? She is about as funny as being slapped with a wet smelly fish. Vile woman

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
So she wants to start a ‘pay me to be my friend club’ patreon group. YAWN listen Vic you literally couldn’t pay ME to be your friend - let alone the other way around!!!

• Haha
‘Didn’t understand the assignment’ 🤪🤪
She clearly can’t see how boring and utterly vulgar she is! I understood the assignment a thousand ‘my kids are d*cks’ ago and am now just a bit bored of the one trick pony show. I sometimes feel the same about my kids 🙈 and parenting has been my biggest struggle to date, but I don’t have to bleet on about it every minute to feel better about it or to be more relatable to others. Infact I know more mums these days that rant about their challenges than mums that are smug. It’s not an original narrative anymore so bore off Vicky - oh and let’s add passive aggressive to your CV!! 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I wonder is she has either been reading here or had some hassle on her DMs as she has vaguely acknowledged she's lucky tonight. But not really acknowledged her privilege and also... was moaning again. This time about O being hungry after school. Is there anything at all about motherhood she enjoys? Does she think it's relatable? It isn't, because if she's had a sleepiness night she could still punt them off to nursery for 8 hours and put her feet up. Unlike most other women who probably follow her. I agree with the above, she's not using her working day wisely if all she can manage is a few stories a day where she whines whilst speaking in stupid accents and pulling faces.

barryjones

VIP Member
Also she can put this shit out there but if someone makes a level headed, reasonable criticism she sends her ‘fans’ after them?

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
So very bored of her content now. Only so much you can wring from "I hate my kids and my life is boring"
How many people does she think she’s impressing by constantly referring to women as slags? It’s not funny or cool or edgy or irreverent or retaking a word.

I have no idea what comes after that, cos as soon as she rolls out the overused post ironic sneer and says ‘awright slags,’ I just click on.

That Ad this morning is her hitting rock bottom surely? I'm cringing that she needs the money so badly that she would think that's gram worthy. How low she has sunk from the person I used to enjoy following. Either whinging or vulgar.
Print screens as it’s a story - vulgar and mortifying

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Having been called out in the past she's now trying waaaay too hard to be woke. It is so obviously done (and preachy as it's too earnest) I can't bear to listen.
Also another ad where she prances around doing the same old pelvic thrusting dance. Does she think it's funny? Sexy? What the hell is going on!

sunday89

Yeah I just came on to say, I can’t stand her attitude towards her kids. I’m pregnant with #1 and I’m so lucky it happened quickly for me. But I am also, due to the nature of my work: acutely aware of the struggles people face with fertility and ttc. There’s people who would give their right arm for 2 healthy kids.
I know I’m a novice and motherhood will probably hit me like a tonne of bricks but I can’t imagine ever not being grateful for such a precious gift. I know we can all have a moan and the likes but she is an absolute joke she hasn’t a good word about them at all. She’s a twat

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her post today? It is the most blatant rip off of another Instagrammer who posts cocktails a lot. Even down to the same dance moves. It's so obvious and she just can't pull it off.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I used to really enjoy her stuff but now she's just a filthy one trick pony. The same old dance, which I assume she thinks is sexy somehow and calling her kids unimaginably awful things for posterity.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
To be fair Christmas is much harder to forget than a nursery photo opportunity. I actually feel sorry for her and I wish nurseries/schools didn’t make up so many things. It’s hard for working parents to make it to all these faux sentimental moments! (not that she’s a working mum - but I am!)
We weren’t about to ‘forget Christmas’…obviously I meant I prioritised keeping things as normal and happy for my kids despite my mum dying by keeping our Christmas traditions and events etc, even whilst organising a funeral and grieving. Prioritising what your kids need comes first for most adults. Victoria prioritises herself, and sees her kids as an annoying interruption to her life filming herself pulling faces and thrusting her vulva. If you really care for someone things that are important to them are important to you - whatever you as an adult are going through. Victoria just doesn’t care enough about her kids.

• Heart