Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
You are home all fucking day! Why can’t you look after your own fucking child! All that fucking about has come back to bite you in the arse lolView attachment 841871
I'm glad I wasn't the only one annoyed by this. She doesn't need to put her daughter in day care at all really as she just fluffs about at home so have the good grace to at least not moan about your privilege!

Reactions: 4

JulesC

VIP Member
She’s such a bad advert for that cbd oil, she’s mostly fairly unhinged in her videos and really negative. Shows that stuff is crap 🤣

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So she’s done 2 shows this week and is absolutely shattered. What about theatre performers who do 8 shows a week. Or anyone who does a full time job for that matter. These people don’t live in the real world do they 🙄

FoksiOska

VIP Member
As someone has said above, why has she had children? I don't look at her stuff because it's always moaning moaning moaning about kids. But I thought I'd have a quick look today and guess what? She's moaning about her kids

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Did anyone see the drunken rant on stories? It was the most cringe thing she's done yet. She was obviously so proud of it she then re posted it. Then it got tsken down by TikTok and she wasn't happy. It is because it was a foul mouthed mess, no one wants to see this, do they? Apart from the desperate insta gsmg who want a little bit of coat tail attention.

• Wow

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
I don’t get it.
My kids transition from nursery to school started with nursery. They has details of which school each kid was going to (I assume LA provide them with this because they didn’t ask me and because of where nursery is all the kids are going to different schools). They told me they were contacting new teachers and inviting them to nursery to meet the kids there. We also took her to school several times before summer hols to meet classmates and were given transition arrangements etc in June.
It’s not her first kid. So surely she must face thought it strange nothing had happened?

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I don't understand how it happens. Even if the letter from the council is poorly worded, surely at some point you think 'oh, we haven't heard anything from the school...' at some point between April and July.

JulesC

VIP Member
I unfollowed ages ago as it was just too negative for me and I couldn’t speak about my kid like that, sure she tests me and annoys me but I’d never call her a twat or any kind of swear word tbh in private or on social media. It’s like she’s got so used to being in a negative mindset and she can’t break out of it now. She’d probably be better with a different job that doesn’t involve talking about her kids in a negative way. Maybe she would appreciate them more then.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
So she is now on Patreon or whatever it's called. Imagine paying to sit around calling your kids twats etc.

• Haha

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
It’s just pathetic! The cringe is off the scale. We all know when the camera is off she’s the most middle class, net curtain twitching, normal and boring mother on the planet.

• Heart

Bandit

Another crap ‘comedy’ song and only calls her little girl a twat once. Noticed she’s not slagging her kids off as much lately. She did some really bad stories about them a few weeks ago calling them shitbags and fucking twats. I think someone had a word with her cos definitely less about her kids atm.

• Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Over 2,000 people have already liked her 'Twelve Days of Motherhood' or whatever it's called reel. I think it's dire. What is the joke with her that I'm not getting anymore?

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I tried listening to the podcast as I really used to like her. God it was painful, they talk over each other constantly and the other woman is even more awful. Oversharing and just wanted to be as crude as possible. All whilst sharing intimate details that often include kids or husbands.

But Victoria now - honestly what has happened to her? Her content is swearing, moaning about her kids sleep patterns, being too close to the camera while pulling that silly chinny face and the horrendous fake American accent.

How did someone so genuinely funny and with good content succumb to this car crash stuff?

dumdums83

VIP Member
I wonder what the kids nursery and school think about her? I would hate to have to deal with her and bite my lip everyday. I wouldn’t have a lip left

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Delightful anniversary video of Mr Vic's chop. Great that she also points out they only have sex once a year. Even in jest I feel for the guy, what must his mates think of her?

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I actually quite appreciate her being open about the cost and where the money came from. However I’m still not quite sure I understand the reasoning behind the whole plan of adding value to the old house to sell it and then buy one that is a similar size and needs a lot spending on it to get it how they want it. Am I missing something!?
Was the old house the one that she complained had ‘street’ (i.e black) kids hanging about outside it? Maybe she was worried that her kids would be sucked into gang life 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart