Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both disgusting pigs. They think talking about this stuff makes them relatable but it just shows them up as a pair of tramps.
Whenever KDIL shows up on my IG in her greying saggy underwear, it makes me want to vomit and now I know she doesn’t wash properly…bleeping gross.
Surprisingly, KDIL is actually the one who washes (hence the "fanny flannel" 😳). Victoria is the one who doesn't, and made some reference to her husband going down on her and finding toilet paper lint, if I remember correctly. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She did say once that she was shy, which I found utterly unlikely! But maybe it is all an act. She needs a new one soon, it's getting dull fast.

Reactions: 1
I can fully believe she’s shy and / or has low self esteem hence betraying herself with these vulgar skits. Anyone who had self worth or respected themselves/their kids wouldn’t disclose all the tit she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Unfollowed. Basically her days and therefore content are filled with hating her life, particularly her kids and eaten up by anyone who doesn’t get why talking about clunge and flicking bean every other word isn’t hilarious. Followed by Ads and tit songs that I feel embarrassed about for her. It’s like she got stuck at thirteen. Obsessed with instagram but it’s destroying her life and probably her family. I genuinely believe she has issues she needs to sort with therapy and until she does her relationship with her kids is going to struggle. Her behaviour is impacting their behaviour, I get anxious watching her anxiety so god knows what it’s like 24/7.
Honestly should get off insta, take some time to learn how to enjoy her kids and get therapy before they grow up with all sorts of second hand issues that could have been avoided. Really liked her a couple of years ago so kept with her but now it’s a car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm Sunday morning bored scrolling while the baby naps. I watched three posts and have cringed myself inside out.

As if this is people's lives. It's so embarrassing. Why aren't they embarrassed.

Also - LOL at Tattle threads where page 1 is 'I like her, she's relatable' and page 14 is 'absolute head'

• Haha
I don’t understand why these mamas have exposed floorboards and young kids, sorry to be a m*msnet Pearl clutcher but I’d focus on sorting this out before bathroom decor

A0EE36BA-2819-4E3B-9889-792FC428232D.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I don't understand what that baby is doing that's weird? Putting a blanket over toys? Dry content.
I know ours are very similar in age so would be interested to know your experience with parenting content on Insta - ime it’s all sensory play/speech/D&I/Montessori very much development led content with citations etc, I just don’t see this sort of naff sharenting stuff anymore? Do you?

The bottom has fallen out of that whole 2018 mama market really and those that didn’t successfully jump ship to podcasting or interiors are scrambling around the dead content weeds now 😳 it’s the same old ppl commenting, will they still be at it when their kids are off to uni?!

Reactions: 1
I know ours are very similar in age so would be interested to know your experience with parenting content on Insta - ime it’s all sensory play/speech/D&I/Montessori very much development led content with citations etc, I just don’t see this sort of naff sharenting stuff anymore? Do you?

The bottom has fallen out of that whole 2018 mama market really and those that didn’t successfully jump ship to podcasting or interiors are scrambling around the dead content weeds now 😳 it’s the same old ppl commenting, will they still be at it when their kids are off to uni?!
I don't know really, I haven't dived into a lot of family type IG because that whole 'my kid's a head, mummy needs wine' thing isn't for me. I'm trying my hardest every day to be a really good mum and I genuinely really enjoy my child (and I also do need wine but I don't make that part of my personality). I wish there was middle of the ground IG, like people who really like being a parent but also just chuck a sandwich and a yogurt in their lunchbox. I guess middleground content just doesn't have a chance...

Not that I'm yucking anyone's yum. I can understand why people enjoy the imperfect family stuff. It just feels like it's so extreme? It's one thing to be like....oh god, I've lost a lunchbox and another to call your child a twit to 160k strangers? I'd be genuinely embarrassed to be seen gyrating around a hoover while my half dressed infant looked on... Is that even relatable content?

I honestly just think most of these people need to get a proper job and pull themselves together.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
'my kid's a head, mummy needs wine' thing isn't for me. I'm trying my hardest every day to be a really good mum and I genuinely really enjoy my child (and I also do need wine but I don't make that part of my personality). I wish there was middle of the ground IG, like people who really like being a parent but also just chuck a sandwich and a yogurt in their lunchbox. I guess middleground content just doesn't have a chance...
Nodded to all of this / love this all! I don’t have any interest in specific family stories, when I read comments from people missing seeing FOD/MOD’s kids it knocks me sick, it’s so creepy, however do enjoy the Insta slide shows of learning & developmental or gentle parenting ngl 👀

Cringe when I encounter wine mum jokes IRL, idk how it’s dragged out this long on socials tbh.

Reactions: 3
I agree with the above, she's clearing either really struggling with being a parent or she left her 'real' job thinking dicking around on Insta would be a breeze and then realised how hard it is to stay relevant and pump out good quality engaging content constantly, so instead has fallen back on child hating stuff, which doesn't seem interesting or funny now we have moved on.

Reactions: 3
You are home all bleeping day! Why can’t you look after your own bleeping child! All that bleeping about has come back to bite you in the arse lol
FFF15F22-4636-40D9-99D3-EED3692C3060.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
You are home all bleeping day! Why can’t you look after your own bleeping child! All that bleeping about has come back to bite you in the arse lolView attachment 841871
omg where do I begin with this?

Nursery staff work their arses off & are criminally underpaid for the amazing service they provide, I don’t understand how you can speak about the people that your child grows to love like this? Like these are the people that give your LO a cuddle and a kiss when they’re feeling overwhelmed or misjudged a new move and fell over, why would you be so vile about them?

Also sorry but you have to accept that nursery “parenting” will always differ from your own. Like yes I’d love 👶🏼 to drink from an open cup but I’m not having to manage x children and 600 spillages a day, so I’ll let them choose the spout cups that work for them. Similarly, sometimes she comes home a lost property ragamuffin and I cringe but 🤷🏻‍♀️ I didn’t have 3 kids glued to me as I tried to strip and change the paint monster with one hand, so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Tbh this all boils down to fundamentally her not enjoying being a parent. Sad tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think upper/middle class, she has talked about her privilege and class at times. I wonder if she was given a chunk of cash to get set up with a house when she got married. Or maybe the husband has a great job. Don’t know how else they can afford the house and all the renovations.

I think upper/middle class, she has talked about her privilege and class at times. I wonder if she was given a chunk of cash to get set up with a house when she got married. Or maybe the husband has a great job. Don’t know how else they can afford the house and all the renovations.
she’s definitely benefitted from bank of mum and dad !

Yes. She used to be funny and easy to follow. Really good house content and funny natural new mum stuff. I followed her for ages and really liked her then when she started believing she was a professional comedian and gave up her job and started hating on her own kids for content it all went tits up. I stopped following a couple of months ago.

Ok, next question - did she used to be less annoying? I don't understand how she has so many followers...
She used to be hilarious, I found out about her when I’d not long had my daughter and her videos etc were good light relief in those tough newborn days (I love being a mum but I did find that stage difficult, much prefer having a toddler 🤣). Now she really does hate on her kids a lot for content and I can’t relate to it at all despite the fact that my daughter has pretty much been a bad sleeper since she was born - yes there have been nights when I’ve got upset or angry but you soon get over it. I wouldn’t mind but I work full time as well and I’ve never moaned anywhere near as much as she does, you just have to get on with it. It’s not forever is it?! I think she has almost become a caricature of herself and it’s pretty boring and predictable now.