Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I think lots of the followers came after a video she did right at the start of lockdown went flukily viral.

Reactions: 2
I would love to know how much she’s been paid for that iconic London ad! The video is so bloody hazy it looks like it was filmed 10 years ago and her hair is an absolute mess, I’m all for a messy bun but she hasn’t bothered to make it looks nice at all! The absolute bare minimum of putting on too much out of style highlighter and I bet she got paid a wedge! We’re in the wrong job girls!

You are home all bleeping day! Why can’t you look after your own bleeping child! All that bleeping about has come back to bite you in the arse lolView attachment 841871
I'm glad I wasn't the only one annoyed by this. She doesn't need to put her daughter in day care at all really as she just fluffs about at home so have the good grace to at least not moan about your privilege!

Reactions: 4
Constantly complaining, constantly moaning !! The clocks change twice a year and fireworks happens every year, numerous times if you live somewhere like east London where your neighbours might be celebrating Diwali and other festivals. Time to get over it, no? If it’s not her kids winding her up, through lack of sleep (again, normal, mine are 8 and 9 and I still get woken up nightly, but I don’t feel the need to mention it all day long), it’s the stalled building works that she’s griping about. She didn’t even have a good time on holiday🙈. I found her fresh and funny once, now she’s a miserable Debbie downer. Sad 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
True. It's unrelenting gloom and moaning. The firework post is the ultimate cringe. She's not unattractive but those faces she keeps pulling do her no favours whatsoever. She had that one video at the beginning which went viral and people thought was funny, but she then thought she was a comedy content creator. Now it appears to be woman on the edge of a breakdown. Neither works, I wish she would stick to interiors. That did work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see someone has called out our favourite whinger. And all the sheep have lumped in on how awful the supposed troll was. Yet for all of the sycophantic comments I'll bet there another thousand or two agreeing privately with every word posted.

I see someone has called out our favourite whinger. And all the sheep have lumped in on how awful the supposed troll was. Yet for all of the sycophantic comments I'll bet there another thousand or two agreeing privately with every word posted.
I was just coming on here to say much the same as you. It’s made me chuckle. 💅🏻😂

It did, she says they’re little shot everyday, and that’s ok is it? My child is not an angel all the time, but he sure as hell doesn’t throw things around a shop that don’t belong to him. Stop moaning about your children Victoria as one day they will be able to find out about all the nasty things YOU have said about them!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Argh I wish none of them would share about their kid’s low points in such detail, do we need to know the store, what happened, etc etc? Just let them explore these emotions in private, pls!

EE92F8C8-53F1-4097-BBD8-F98C0DF79871.png

This has really pissed me off. She’s had to spend 2 days with her kids and says she needs a break. She doesn’t work and they are in nursery all week! Try working full time and still getting woken up all hours of the night, then you might need a break! Why can’t she just enjoy time spent with her kids? I haven’t had much sleep this weekend but we’ve had a lovely time in the days - she needs to reframe how she thinks. They aren’t little forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 866907

This has really pissed me off. She’s had to spend 2 days with her kids and says she needs a break. She doesn’t work and they are in nursery all week! Try working full time and still getting woken up all hours of the night, then you might need a break! Why can’t she just enjoy time spent with her kids? I haven’t had much sleep this weekend but we’ve had a lovely time in the days - she needs to reframe how she thinks. They aren’t little forever.
Agree completely.

I know it’s taboo but I read an article ages ago about women who don’t enjoy motherhood/regret having kids (they were all anon obviously lol). There must be an audience for her type of content if it’s done sensitively, surely? Like at the moment it’s just mean. Surely there has to be a way for her to discuss how much she dislikes parenthood without dragging the kids into it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've unfollowed her (again!!! May this be the last) for calling out being called out. Can't bare the moaning and whining any longer, and now she's a bully too, but that's ok because her fellow yummy mummies and sheep have jumped to her defence. I have my own parenting challenges to deal with without having to endure her daily moan fest. Is she ever happy!? Does she ever see how lucky she is? BORE off VE!

I've unfollowed her (again!!! May this be the last) for calling out being called out. Can't bare the moaning and whining any longer, and now she's a bully too, but that's ok because her fellow yummy mummies and sheep have jumped to her defence. I have my own parenting challenges to deal with without having to endure her daily moan fest. Is she ever happy!? Does she ever see how lucky she is? BORE off VE!
Agree, she’s definitely showing her true colours. Cannot abide bullying of any kind.

Agree completely.

I know it’s taboo but I read an article ages ago about women who don’t enjoy motherhood/regret having kids (they were all anon obviously lol). There must be an audience for her type of content if it’s done sensitively, surely? Like at the moment it’s just mean. Surely there has to be a way for her to discuss how much she dislikes parenthood without dragging the kids into it?
I was perhaps a little insensitive to others in my post as I can totally see that people might regret having kids, I definitely had a few dark thoughts in the newborn days and actually having kids is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Having said that, I’d never talk about my daughter the way she does hers and honestly maybe I’m lucky but the nice moments totally make me forgive her for waking me up in the night etc. I do lean towards the gentler side of parenting but I’d much rather cuddle/reassure than have everything be a fight - my daughter is 2 and is still up for a party some nights at 2am so rather than it turn into a battle I sit with her calmly until she’s ready to go asleep (have to say there have been nights where I haven’t done this and have got more annoyed but not everytime plus just think I’ve realised that it doesn’t help either of us).

I absolutely stand by my comment that she doesn’t have a full time / highly pressurised job and doesn’t look after her children 5 days a week so moaning that she needs a break after just spending the weekend with them is pretty rich.

• Heart
I was perhaps a little insensitive to others in my post as I can totally see that people might regret having kids, I definitely had a few dark thoughts in the newborn days and actually having kids is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Having said that, I’d never talk about my daughter the way she does hers and honestly maybe I’m lucky but the nice moments totally make me forgive her for waking me up in the night etc. I do lean towards the gentler side of parenting but I’d much rather cuddle/reassure than have everything be a fight - my daughter is 2 and is still up for a party some nights at 2am so rather than it turn into a battle I sit with her calmly until she’s ready to go asleep (have to say there have been nights where I haven’t done this and have got more annoyed but not everytime plus just think I’ve realised that it doesn’t help either of us).

I absolutely stand by my comment that she doesn’t have a full time / highly pressurised job and doesn’t look after her children 5 days a week so moaning that she needs a break after just spending the weekend with them is pretty rich.
Oh I’m in 100% agreement with you pls don’t apologise!

Even as a wfh mum (with a proper job lol) I acknowledge my privileges over mums who’ve got to commute to work, how can she be so blind to hers? Agree with gentle parenting too. I think she just clearly really doesn’t like it & therefore finds it hard to speak kindly of the kids at all. It’s really damaging and I’m sure therapists up and down the country will be dealing with children suffering from their parents’ social media footprint in years to come 😬

• Heart
The kids are gonna feel even more isolated when the the kids at school find their mothers Minge talk videos on social media! You aren’t helping matters dicktoria

And oh poor dicktorias kids, it seems they are the only children with problems in the world and have to work harder than any other child. Their mother is a bleep, she has no friends, do you not think part of it is the mother!

I feel strangely unsympathetic towards her stories today (I have unfollowed her but I had to have a look 🙈🙈🤪). She seems very disingenuous to me. Like she’s sharing simply to gain sympathy for herself. She’s a strange one that’s for sure and she’s def not alone, just that some of us don’t feel the need to be so public about it!

I feel strangely unsympathetic towards her stories today (I have unfollowed her but I had to have a look 🙈🙈🤪). She seems very disingenuous to me. Like she’s sharing simply to gain sympathy for herself. She’s a strange one that’s for sure and she’s def not alone, just that some of us don’t feel the need to be so public about it!
You might be onto something here as now she’s gone and booked herself into a yoga retreat! Maybe she wanted everyone to feel sorry for her so she could say she deserves a break. What normal mother of two kids can just spontaneously hop off to a yoga retreat? It’s just annoyed me more because she doesn’t have a proper job, she can nip and have a massage any time she’s likes or whatever else to unwind when the kid’s are at nursery so it’s hilarious she feels she needs a retreat.

You might be onto something here as now she’s gone and booked herself into a yoga retreat! Maybe she wanted everyone to feel sorry for her so she could say she deserves a break. What normal mother of two kids can just spontaneously hop off to a yoga retreat? It’s just annoyed me more because she doesn’t have a proper job, she can nip and have a massage any time she’s likes or whatever else to unwind when the kid’s are at nursery so it’s hilarious she feels she needs a retreat.
She’s an absolute fake, she doesn’t deserve those children of here! I can’t wait until they are older and can escape her, and wrote their tell all’s! She is just nasty

she’s gone and booked herself into a yoga retreat
Empathise with the rest of your comment - but also think dear god how unhappy would she be if she had to be an actual working mum? If even in spite of all her privileges she can’t find any joy in parenthood then god help her. It’ll take more than a yoga retreat but hopefully that’ll be the beginning of her ending sharing the vile content she does.