Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that that author has stopped posting too?? She barely has any on her insta anyway but it’s all just fizzled

Reactions: 1

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Oh really? I don't know her personal account. She said anything interesting?
She posted a pic of her on holiday with her sisters and she definitely looked a bit chubbier than last time she posted a pic of her.

I was a fan of hers but it all got a bit much a bit quickly. Obviously there was talk of doing a live every week with Josie and that didn’t come off. It was clearly a fad and sad that it hasn’t paid off for most people.

Agree HDE is just not really going to work for anyone who has ever struggled with food/weight. I’ve lost weight following a recognised plan because I need the rules and boundaries. No way would I be leaving cake on HDE, I’d probably be polishing off the whole bloody thing 😂

Reactions: 1

Peanut99

Ahh I like the antinpilot diet - I do think the whole hde thing was a bit crazy though

Anti pilot always said she tried it out for a few months before promoting it to see of was something that could work - but everyone else seemed to read the book and straight away were saying -'I'm changed person - no more diets for me" blah blah - when really a complete lifestyle change is gonna take more than a read of a book

I did at the time think that it was just another diet in disguise - which does seem to be the case for many of the diet instagrammers

Also I notice the rider if book has posted since May ...

Ahh I like the antinpilot diet - I do think the whole hde thing was a bit crazy though

Anti pilot always said she tried it out for a few months before promoting it to see of was something that could work - but everyone else seemed to read the book and straight away were saying -'I'm changed person - no more diets for me" blah blah - when really a complete lifestyle change is gonna take more than a read of a book

I did at the time think that it was just another diet in disguise - which does seem to be the case for many of the diet instagrammers

Also I notice the rider if book has posted since May ...
Lol I just see I've got her name the wrong way round !

InstaSpy

Did you know her Instaspy? She became very preachy on HDE - her way or the highway! Would love to know how she’s doing now, she’s been silent for a bit although don’t follow her, she pops up on my search every now and then
I did. I thought she was a friend tbh no longer talks to me and unfollowed me ages ago

Chloe123456

VIP Member
It was the fact they said how life changing it was, but then it clearly didn't work and literally everyone I followed who did HDE went back to their old eating plans.
She’s posting on her personal account again I see.
She’s got to be embarrassed about the HDE stuff, surely?!
Sorry didn’t mean to do 2 lol but what’s anti diet pilots private account insta name ? She’s not posted on the anti diet pilot account since July .. she must feel a bit daft & I can’t believe josie spinardi has just disappeared.. bet she made a shit ton of money off tht book .. the fuck it diet was better .. but your gonna gain on tht as well .. but that’s about self acceptance

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I feel disgusted that she lead people who clearly have eating problems down this path of eating what you like when you want and you will be thin thing, it not working, then piling the weight on and then she disappears.

Does anyone remember the girl called emma who was always on a diet? Calorie counting, loved Disney and works in sainsburys? She’s so clearly so vulnerable and Maddie encouraged her to follow this diet and it just made poor girl even more obsessive and worse off.

Totally agree. And I dont think she put on 50lb that is nearly 3 1/2 stone. It is a shame as initially I really did like maddy, but the "omg I'm soooooo ditzy" routine was just nuts. She is a clever girl, no denying that. But no need to act the melt.

I didnt know about that other girl, that was sad to read.
Plus I'm still waiting for the tea from @Charsior !

capriallie

VIP Member
I feel disgusted that she lead people who clearly have eating problems down this path of eating what you like when you want and you will be thin thing, it not working, then piling the weight on and then she disappears.

Does anyone remember the girl called emma who was always on a diet? Calorie counting, loved Disney and works in sainsburys? She’s so clearly so vulnerable and Maddie encouraged her to follow this diet and it just made poor girl even more obsessive and worse off.
She had a thread on the micro influencers page before it was all deleted the other day! I still follow Emma now, out of curiosity more than anything. She’s a very vulnerable girl who is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic!

InstaSpy

Yes. Mirifit. She CHANGED when her and maddy became friends. Lost a lot of respect for her.

The issue with that book is it was an utter con. It jumped on HDE and bastardised it totally. If it were 'true' HDE, it wouldn't have plastered the words THIN and SKINNY on the front page, with the image of a cupcake - she sold a promise and a ridiculous claim that our bodies would just get to our 'healthy' weights naturally. All whilst swerving questions about her credentials.
Yaaaas! That!