Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatllama

MaddyBridge

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Maddy didn’t lose her weight that way and although she was indeed bigger, looking at her now my personal opinion is that she’s made to be slimmer. She’s tiny and doesn’t appear to struggle with dieting or weight gain in the way that those people do that were sucked in by this shit show.
She’s lost 100 pound in weight tho, which is very hard to do. Not sticking up for her here but if you followed her etc you would know that she does struggle with her weight etc- she lost it and then put more than half back on.. I think she got sucked into it just like everyone else thought it was amazing and because she has a big following influenced people!
We all rave about something to our friends when something works .. for me it’s weight watchers but I still someone put all my weight back on 😂

Reactions: 2

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Sorry didn’t mean to do 2 lol but what’s anti diet pilots private account insta name ? She’s not posted on the anti diet pilot account since July .. she must feel a bit daft & I can’t believe josie spinardi has just disappeared.. bet she made a shit ton of money off tht book .. the fuck it diet was better .. but your gonna gain on tht as well .. but that’s about self acceptance
MaddyBridge

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Maddy didn’t lose her weight that way and although she was indeed bigger, looking at her now my personal opinion is that she’s made to be slimmer. She’s tiny and doesn’t appear to struggle with dieting or weight gain in the way that those people do that were sucked in by this shit show.

Reactions: 2

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
My boyfriend works for EasyJet we were talking the other day about the pilots that post insta pictures being on the job as its against the rules. She came up and my BF cannot stand her- Their paths have crossed a few times! Not a fan!
Ooh spill!!!

Reactions: 1

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I’m genuinely sad she’s gone. HDE was clearly bollocks but I didn’t just follow her for that. Hope she comes back.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
MaddyBridge

Oh she did. She had a lot of weight to lose and starved it off. Even now she does the thing where she “nibbles” food and then doesn’t touch the rest.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Had to unfollow because of all that intuitive eating bollocks she kept harping on about. People who binge eat don't just have the lightbulb moment she claims they will and leave half their dinner on the plate. I
Me too. If only a £10 booked solved everyone’s problems - the author has been laughing all the way to the bank 🤣

Pandapops82

Anyone else confused how Mandy & Amy met up?! Maddy was all about HDE and Amy admitted to reading the book but wanting nothing to do with it? Very odd combo

DozyDora

Yes. Mirifit. She CHANGED when her and maddy became friends. Lost a lot of respect for her.

Yaaaas! That!
Did you know her Instaspy? She became very preachy on HDE - her way or the highway! Would love to know how she’s doing now, she’s been silent for a bit although don’t follow her, she pops up on my search every now and then