Theantidietpilot / thegingergymbunny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why she's stopped posting? Nothing since mid July. I'm wondering if it's to do with the diet plan/book she was promoting to every man and his dog?

Reactions: 4
She did a post about a month ago saying she’d be more active on Instagram soon and her lack of posts was just because summer is the busiest time of year for a pilot, but something just doesn’t seem right to me. She’s obviously not flying 24 hours a day every day over the summer so why the radio silence?

Very strange indeed! I suspect that HDE maybe isn’t all she made it out to be and she’s went off the rails and now most likely counting calories to lose the gain

Reactions: 9
That's the thing, even when she was busy before she was posting from the runway etc. When she gained weight whilst training she owned it and spoke at lengths about the struggles of maintaining etc so I was just wondering if I missed a big backlash

Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow because of all that intuitive eating bollocks she kept harping on about. People who binge eat don't just have the lightbulb moment she claims they will and leave half their dinner on the plate. I

Reactions: 11
I reckon she's a bit embarrassed about the whole HDE thing and isn't sure how to quietly backtrack.

Reactions: 7
Honestly she's one that right gets on my tits. She comes across as so self righteous and a proper little know it all - HDE basically started a competition to see how little you could eat.

Reactions: 9
Honestly she's one that right gets on my tits. She comes across as so self righteous and a proper little know it all - HDE basically started a competition to see how little you could eat.
It was scary how quickly people jumped onto it 😳 I did enjoy watching her pilot training and the start of her career though

She used to be really nice but then when she started the entire HDE shite, which I thankfully do not think is healthy, she just went off the rails. How can she think the content of “who am I???” With every half a cake left is interesting? Not to mention the video of showing her sucked in stomach and sticking out ribs (on her feed) is not healthy. She is starving herself.

Reactions: 5
She was a little hypocritical, constantly saying HDE wasn’t a diet and not about the weight loss yet was constantly posting photos of herself before and after and as skinny as she could get sucking her stomach in with her ribs showing.
If getting skinnier was the aim...it’s a diet!

Fair play she managed to loose a hell of a lot of weight but like a lot of HDE’ers she actually lost the weight on slimming world

Reactions: 6
Ahh I like the antinpilot diet - I do think the whole hde thing was a bit crazy though

Anti pilot always said she tried it out for a few months before promoting it to see of was something that could work - but everyone else seemed to read the book and straight away were saying -'I'm changed person - no more diets for me" blah blah - when really a complete lifestyle change is gonna take more than a read of a book

I did at the time think that it was just another diet in disguise - which does seem to be the case for many of the diet instagrammers

Also I notice the rider if book has posted since May ...

Ahh I like the antinpilot diet - I do think the whole hde thing was a bit crazy though

Anti pilot always said she tried it out for a few months before promoting it to see of was something that could work - but everyone else seemed to read the book and straight away were saying -'I'm changed person - no more diets for me" blah blah - when really a complete lifestyle change is gonna take more than a read of a book

I did at the time think that it was just another diet in disguise - which does seem to be the case for many of the diet instagrammers

Also I notice the rider if book has posted since May ...
Lol I just see I've got her name the wrong way round !

Had to unfollow because of all that intuitive eating bollocks she kept harping on about. People who binge eat don't just have the lightbulb moment she claims they will and leave half their dinner on the plate. I
Me too. If only a £10 booked solved everyone’s problems - the author has been laughing all the way to the bank 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yep 😂😂

Most of the people who raved about it have since gone back to SW / calorie counting after piling on the weight !

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed that that author has stopped posting too?? She barely has any on her insta anyway but it’s all just fizzled

Yep 😂😂

Most of the people who raved about it have since gone back to SW / calorie counting after piling on the weight !
I’ve seen plenty of people on my feed do this. She has played a dangerous game with peoples weight loss journeys and sold them a fake dream. I called it as soon as it all kicked off, especially when people started going on about how they previously felt like they had no life, couldn’t go out, we’re restricted despite their feed showing otherwise all because some twit in a book told them it was 🙄

Last edited:
I just don't think she is something we should be aspiring to be. Having someone super thin telling everyone she lost it through HDE is a load of bullcrap. She played a very clever game. I have quite a big insta following and am friends with a few other big accs. We all followed her in to HDE and she would make out we were all friends until a bigger account came along and you'd get dropped like a bag of hot tit. She created a nasty little clique of women who all blocked anyone who tried calling them on their bullshit attitudes. The whole HDE thing is ridiculous and hypocritical. 'it's not a diet' they all sing whilst she flaunts around on her story and feed showing off how anorexic she is these days, crediting HDE with her weight loss. THAT encourages people with eating disorders to follow 'hde' expecting to be successful like she was.. But it's not a diet so...? It's just a big con that makes me so angry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just don't think she is something we should be aspiring to be. Having someone super thin telling everyone she lost it through HDE is a load of bullcrap. She played a very clever game. I have quite a big insta following and am friends with a few other big accs. We all followed her in to HDE and she would make out we were all friends until a bigger account came along and you'd get dropped like a bag of hot tit. She created a nasty little clique of women who all blocked anyone who tried calling them on their bullshit attitudes. The whole HDE thing is ridiculous and hypocritical. 'it's not a diet' they all sing whilst she flaunts around on her story and feed showing off how anorexic she is these days, crediting HDE with her weight loss. THAT encourages people with eating disorders to follow 'hde' expecting to be successful like she was.. But it's not a diet so...? It's just a big con that makes me so angry.
She lost all her weight via SW and then started slagging it off. Then when I unfollowed 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh really? I don't know her personal account. She said anything interesting?
She posted a pic of her on holiday with her sisters and she definitely looked a bit chubbier than last time she posted a pic of her.

I was a fan of hers but it all got a bit much a bit quickly. Obviously there was talk of doing a live every week with Josie and that didn’t come off. It was clearly a fad and sad that it hasn’t paid off for most people.

Agree HDE is just not really going to work for anyone who has ever struggled with food/weight. I’ve lost weight following a recognised plan because I need the rules and boundaries. No way would I be leaving cake on HDE, I’d probably be polishing off the whole bloody thing 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.