Theantidietpilot / thegingergymbunny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue with that book is it was an utter con. It jumped on HDE and bastardised it totally. If it were 'true' HDE, it wouldn't have plastered the words THIN and SKINNY on the front page, with the image of a cupcake - she sold a promise and a ridiculous claim that our bodies would just get to our 'healthy' weights naturally. All whilst swerving questions about her credentials.

Reactions: 9
The issue with that book is it was an utter con. It jumped on HDE and bastardised it totally. If it were 'true' HDE, it wouldn't have plastered the words THIN and SKINNY on the front page, with the image of a cupcake - she sold a promise and a ridiculous claim that our bodies would just get to our 'healthy' weights naturally. All whilst swerving questions about her credentials.
EXACTLY!

Reactions: 3
I actually think the antidietpilot should re-brand and talk about her profession; it’s fascinating and I found her flight related stories really interesting.

The HDE, not so much.

She had some hangers on that seem to have gone silent now too :rolleyes: one called Miriam I think was quite hot on it, she posted on Laura Thomas’ insta knocking intuitive eating.

I also saw Maddy’s personal account and she does indeed look bigger than before.

No miracle cure after all.

RIP HDE.

Reactions: 4
Yes. Mirifit. She CHANGED when her and maddy became friends. Lost a lot of respect for her.

Yaaaas! That!

Yes. Mirifit. She CHANGED when her and maddy became friends. Lost a lot of respect for her.

Yaaaas! That!
Did you know her Instaspy? She became very preachy on HDE - her way or the highway! Would love to know how she’s doing now, she’s been silent for a bit although don’t follow her, she pops up on my search every now and then

Reactions: 1
Mirifit12? Seems like a preachy bleep who needs to educate herself. Or go AWOL like Maddie.

Did you know her Instaspy? She became very preachy on HDE - her way or the highway! Would love to know how she’s doing now, she’s been silent for a bit although don’t follow her, she pops up on my search every now and then
I did. I thought she was a friend tbh no longer talks to me and unfollowed me ages ago

The whole thing was a big sham. The HDE “movement” was disordered and despicable and it preyed on people. That spinardi woman is nowhere to be found either.

Reactions: 5

Yaaaas! That!
Have been surprised mirifit doesn’t have her own thread... she’s a strange one. So much Botox too 😹

Reactions: 3
Omg the HDE
It's soooooo simply guys.. Blah blah blah.
So many accounts that jumped on the HDE and were having "guilt free" dominoes left right n centre went quiet pretty quickly😂😂✋

• Haha
She’s posting on her personal account again I see.
She’s got to be embarrassed about the HDE stuff, surely?!

Reactions: 2
I liked the gingergymbunny account and her pilot training/life.

I'm not even a dieter and the HDE stuff done my head in. Everyone promoting it and shaming all other methods had already lost the bulk of their weight by doing non-HDE methods. The irony appeared to be lost on them on... not surprised it went as quickly as it came!
It was the fact they said how life changing it was, but then it clearly didn't work and literally everyone I followed who did HDE went back to their old eating plans.

It was the fact they said how life changing it was, but then it clearly didn't work and literally everyone I followed who did HDE went back to their old eating plans.
She’s posting on her personal account again I see.
She’s got to be embarrassed about the HDE stuff, surely?!
Sorry didn’t mean to do 2 lol but what’s anti diet pilots private account insta name ? She’s not posted on the anti diet pilot account since July .. she must feel a bit daft & I can’t believe josie spinardi has just disappeared.. bet she made a tit ton of money off tht book .. the duck it diet was better .. but your gonna gain on tht as well .. but that’s about self acceptance

Sorry didn’t mean to do 2 lol but what’s anti diet pilots private account insta name ? She’s not posted on the anti diet pilot account since July .. she must feel a bit daft & I can’t believe josie spinardi has just disappeared.. bet she made a tit ton of money off tht book .. the duck it diet was better .. but your gonna gain on tht as well .. but that’s about self acceptance
MaddyBridge

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Maddy didn’t lose her weight that way and although she was indeed bigger, looking at her now my personal opinion is that she’s made to be slimmer. She’s tiny and doesn’t appear to struggle with dieting or weight gain in the way that those people do that were sucked in by this tit show.

MaddyBridge

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Maddy didn’t lose her weight that way and although she was indeed bigger, looking at her now my personal opinion is that she’s made to be slimmer. She’s tiny and doesn’t appear to struggle with dieting or weight gain in the way that those people do that were sucked in by this tit show.
She’s lost 100 pound in weight tho, which is very hard to do. Not sticking up for her here but if you followed her etc you would know that she does struggle with her weight etc- she lost it and then put more than half back on.. I think she got sucked into it just like everyone else thought it was amazing and because she has a big following influenced people!
We all rave about something to our friends when something works .. for me it’s weight watchers but I still someone put all my weight back on 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.