Theantidietpilot / thegingergymbunny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m embarrassed for her that she went on about HDE so much.. like SO SO much & then just disappeared. It was clearly a load of tit, how can a load of serial dieters (myself included) just start eating when they’re hungry & stop when they’re full. If it was that easy, none of us would need to diet in the first place surely!?

Reactions: 8
I’m embarrassed for her that she went on about HDE so much.. like SO SO much & then just disappeared. It was clearly a load of tit, how can a load of serial dieters (myself included) just start eating when they’re hungry & stop when they’re full. If it was that easy, none of us would need to diet in the first place surely!?
Exactly!!! Yet I still purchased that book!! Still fat. Gah.

Reactions: 8
My boyfriend works for EasyJet we were talking the other day about the pilots that post insta pictures being on the job as its against the rules. She came up and my BF cannot stand her- Their paths have crossed a few times! Not a fan!

Reactions: 6
My boyfriend works for EasyJet we were talking the other day about the pilots that post insta pictures being on the job as its against the rules. She came up and my BF cannot stand her- Their paths have crossed a few times! Not a fan!
Ooh spill!!!

Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely sad she’s gone. HDE was clearly bollocks but I didn’t just follow her for that. Hope she comes back.

Reactions: 1
I feel disgusted that she lead people who clearly have eating problems down this path of eating what you like when you want and you will be thin thing, it not working, then piling the weight on and then she disappears.

Does anyone remember the girl called emma who was always on a diet? Calorie counting, loved Disney and works in sainsburys? She’s so clearly so vulnerable and Maddie encouraged her to follow this diet and it just made poor girl even more obsessive and worse off.

Reactions: 4
I feel disgusted that she lead people who clearly have eating problems down this path of eating what you like when you want and you will be thin thing, it not working, then piling the weight on and then she disappears.

Does anyone remember the girl called emma who was always on a diet? Calorie counting, loved Disney and works in sainsburys? She’s so clearly so vulnerable and Maddie encouraged her to follow this diet and it just made poor girl even more obsessive and worse off.
She had a thread on the micro influencers page before it was all deleted the other day! I still follow Emma now, out of curiosity more than anything. She’s a very vulnerable girl who is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic!

She had a thread on the micro influencers page before it was all deleted the other day! I still follow Emma now, out of curiosity more than anything. She’s a very vulnerable girl who is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic!
What’s her handle? I’ve followed her a few ti
s but she keeps changing her name, quite hard to keep up!

Her thread has been deleted?! 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.