Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guccigang

Had to unfollow because of all that intuitive eating bollocks she kept harping on about. People who binge eat don't just have the lightbulb moment she claims they will and leave half their dinner on the plate. I

Reactions: 11

Snarkypants

VIP Member
The issue with that book is it was an utter con. It jumped on HDE and bastardised it totally. If it were 'true' HDE, it wouldn't have plastered the words THIN and SKINNY on the front page, with the image of a cupcake - she sold a promise and a ridiculous claim that our bodies would just get to our 'healthy' weights naturally. All whilst swerving questions about her credentials.

Reactions: 9

Glittery1

VIP Member
Very strange indeed! I suspect that HDE maybe isn’t all she made it out to be and she’s went off the rails and now most likely counting calories to lose the gain

Honestly she's one that right gets on my tits. She comes across as so self righteous and a proper little know it all - HDE basically started a competition to see how little you could eat.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I couldn’t give 16 laxative induced shits if she lost 32 stone or 5. She misguidedly jumped on the HDE truck, created a bandwagon, missiled (I cant spell. Piss off) lots of failed dieters, lived for it, fuelled it and then when it was exposed as bullshit she fucked off into oblivion with her tiny fucking waist that she only achieved through strict calorie counting, hammering the gym and genes that dreams are made of. Good riddance to that.

• Haha

Duck1234

I’m embarrassed for her that she went on about HDE so much.. like SO SO much & then just disappeared. It was clearly a load of shit, how can a load of serial dieters (myself included) just start eating when they’re hungry & stop when they’re full. If it was that easy, none of us would need to diet in the first place surely!?

Reactions: 8

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I’m embarrassed for her that she went on about HDE so much.. like SO SO much & then just disappeared. It was clearly a load of shit, how can a load of serial dieters (myself included) just start eating when they’re hungry & stop when they’re full. If it was that easy, none of us would need to diet in the first place surely!?
Exactly!!! Yet I still purchased that book!! Still fat. Gah.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I agree.

She lost that weight by calorie counting and grafting her arse off in the gym. All credit to her.
But there’s no point telling size 20 Karen who likes to eat jacket spuds with a pint of gravy for fun that she just needs to stop dieting and eat when she’s hungry and she too can have a tiny waist and big tits.

SHE might be able to maintain or lose weight NOW by being more mindful but those that haven’t exercised a day in their life or are too scared to or can’t and who are overweight or are really struggling with weight loss need more structure and a FUCKING CALORIE DEFICIT not a fucking book telling you to just eat when you want.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I reckon she's a bit embarrassed about the whole HDE thing and isn't sure how to quietly backtrack.

Reactions: 7

InstaSpy

I just don't think she is something we should be aspiring to be. Having someone super thin telling everyone she lost it through HDE is a load of bullcrap. She played a very clever game. I have quite a big insta following and am friends with a few other big accs. We all followed her in to HDE and she would make out we were all friends until a bigger account came along and you'd get dropped like a bag of hot shit. She created a nasty little clique of women who all blocked anyone who tried calling them on their bullshit attitudes. The whole HDE thing is ridiculous and hypocritical. 'it's not a diet' they all sing whilst she flaunts around on her story and feed showing off how anorexic she is these days, crediting HDE with her weight loss. THAT encourages people with eating disorders to follow 'hde' expecting to be successful like she was.. But it's not a diet so...? It's just a big con that makes me so angry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MrsBed2be

She was a little hypocritical, constantly saying HDE wasn’t a diet and not about the weight loss yet was constantly posting photos of herself before and after and as skinny as she could get sucking her stomach in with her ribs showing.
If getting skinnier was the aim...it’s a diet!

Fair play she managed to loose a hell of a lot of weight but like a lot of HDE’ers she actually lost the weight on slimming world

Reactions: 6

Charsior

My boyfriend works for EasyJet we were talking the other day about the pilots that post insta pictures being on the job as its against the rules. She came up and my BF cannot stand her- Their paths have crossed a few times! Not a fan!

Reactions: 6

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
What else use to annoy me was the way she banged on about not having he parents help her with the cost of learning to fly. She’s so clearly from money and so clearly they funded it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
The whole thing was a big sham. The HDE “movement” was disordered and despicable and it preyed on people. That spinardi woman is nowhere to be found either.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
She used to be really nice but then when she started the entire HDE shite, which I thankfully do not think is healthy, she just went off the rails. How can she think the content of “who am I???” With every half a cake left is interesting? Not to mention the video of showing her sucked in stomach and sticking out ribs (on her feed) is not healthy. She is starving herself.

Weeble12345

Does anyone know why she's stopped posting? Nothing since mid July. I'm wondering if it's to do with the diet plan/book she was promoting to every man and his dog?

Reactions: 4

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I agree.

She lost that weight by calorie counting and grafting her arse off in the gym. All credit to her.
But there’s no point telling size 20 Karen who likes to eat jacket spuds with a pint of gravy for fun that she just needs to stop dieting and eat when she’s hungry and she too can have a tiny waist and big tits.

SHE might be able to maintain or lose weight NOW by being more mindful but those that haven’t exercised a day in their life or are too scared to or can’t and who are overweight or are really struggling with weight loss need more structure and a FUCKING CALORIE DEFICIT not a fucking book telling you to just eat when you want.
Spot on.

I don’t think Maddy knows what to post any more - before she was a gym bunny but gave that up, then became a self appointed HDE expert and now has gone radio silent! I enjoyed watching her to hear about her career and just her general musings on life - she is amusing and smart!! Hope she comes back.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She did a post about a month ago saying she’d be more active on Instagram soon and her lack of posts was just because summer is the busiest time of year for a pilot, but something just doesn’t seem right to me. She’s obviously not flying 24 hours a day every day over the summer so why the radio silence?