Theantidietpilot / thegingergymbunny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel disgusted that she lead people who clearly have eating problems down this path of eating what you like when you want and you will be thin thing, it not working, then piling the weight on and then she disappears.

Does anyone remember the girl called emma who was always on a diet? Calorie counting, loved Disney and works in sainsburys? She’s so clearly so vulnerable and Maddie encouraged her to follow this diet and it just made poor girl even more obsessive and worse off.

Totally agree. And I dont think she put on 50lb that is nearly 3 1/2 stone. It is a shame as initially I really did like maddy, but the "omg I'm soooooo ditzy" routine was just nuts. She is a clever girl, no denying that. But no need to act the melt.

I didnt know about that other girl, that was sad to read.
Plus I'm still waiting for the tea from @Charsior !

I couldn’t give 16 laxative induced shits if she lost 32 stone or 5. She misguidedly jumped on the HDE truck, created a bandwagon, missiled (I cant spell. Piss off) lots of failed dieters, lived for it, fuelled it and then when it was exposed as bullshit she fucked off into oblivion with her tiny bleeping waist that she only achieved through strict calorie counting, hammering the gym and genes that dreams are made of. Good riddance to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What else use to annoy me was the way she banged on about not having he parents help her with the cost of learning to fly. She’s so clearly from money and so clearly they funded it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What else use to annoy me was the way she banged on about not having he parents help her with the cost of learning to fly. She’s so clearly from money and so clearly they funded it for her.
Oh of course! Her parents house was huge and she used to drive this huge range rover I think it was. I'm sure her dad is someone high up a hospital. It was all officers balls and yacht holidays. Ffs stop bullshitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
6 months since her last post. HDE really lasted the test of time didn’t it? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.