Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmie81

VIP Member
Jesús cunting christ

i get that the husband, who sharn’t propose, resembles uncle fester but is there any need to morph into Morticia

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Houseplantkiller

Honestly she's so cheap and nasty isn't she. I've seen more of her tits than I have my own! More sweat shop clothing costing a few pounds today. Linz - fair enough if you're living in poverty but why not just save your cash and buy less and better quality? y'know maybe some natural fabrics not made by children in bangladeshi sweatshops? that camel toe needs to breathe hun.

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
£89 for leggings are you taking the PISS 😱
I‘m impressed that she parted with her money 🤣😂 instead of accepting a freebie.

Now to sort that hair out Linzi, treat yourself to a hair cut; needs at least 4 inches off and then you will be sorted love.

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
Wanted to get rid for ages she only decorated it.. (with free stuff I mite add. ) beginning of lock down last year I believe? My god how does she get all this free stuff? think I should be a beggar and try and tout some free stuff. I'm an honest person and I can't even break even let alone have new stuff all the time.

DebbieF

VIP Member
🤣😂😆 @purplepixie_3 👍🏻 those chrome ceiling lights stick out like a sore thumb 🤭

Only 530 likes for an account that has over 200,000 followers and only 50 odd comments 🤷🏼‍♀️

Star15sh

VIP Member
If you need a laugh today watch her latest reel with no sound...I nearly peed my pants. Please don't film anymore hooping you look a dick!

• Haha

Ellejay81

I always wondered what her job was and found out on here. She is a an absolute greedy, disgusting individual. Her life must be miserable when she constantly needs new freebies!
Everyone waking up to her now 🤣

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
If you need a laugh on a deary Wednesday the latest hooping story will sort you right out!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Houseplantkiller

Just a thought, do you think all of these people with fake chanel signs all over their house go around with obviously fake nike trainers etc on? or buy a crap car and stick a merc badge on it?

• Haha

Houseplantkiller

Oh, and something I didn't know was a thing until I started following her..... Hob flowers! It seems you're a nobody unless you have a tray containing a vase containing some big tacky pink or white flowers. on your hob. :rolleyes: imagine the faff of having to move them every time you use the kitchen!

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
So they head out for a family tea at the Beer factory and Kitchen, personally if I had been there and seen her filming the venue; I wouldn’t have been very happy. Random people seated at tables featured on her stories, Adam tapping his fingers on the table 🤦🏼‍♀️ he gets annoyed about appearing on the gram 🤣

Not a good week for our Linz, loosing followers on a daily basis 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else notice with the insta huns how quiet they are on their stories & the non existent grid posts, that is until they have a PR product to tease us with.

I‘m on the edge of my seat to see what Ellie’s Finishing Touches has sent our Linz 🤣😂

DebbieF

VIP Member
Wtaf is that filter she's getting more annoying by the day 🙈so much for I'm so anxious I have to take a break bla bla she's now posing about taking credit for alll the white insta homes she's the biggest cringe 😳
Anxious my giddy aunt, she absolutely loves herself and more; the speech regarding the collaboration was 🤮 I wonder how long that took to compose 🥱 She needs to get a life outside of IG, won’t be happening anytime soon as to many collaborations coming up 🤭

Glam321

Chatty Member
Think she's ill all this autumn and winter bull. I mean ffs we've hardly had a summer as it is. She's so dull I mean she must be an absolute ball to live with.

• Haha

Houseplantkiller

Honestly that hallway makes me laugh so much. Massive fake baroque antique style mirror in a NEW BUILD house. Tacky angel wings sculpture. fake Chanel signs. Jam packed with white cheap tat. She is absolutely clueless and very uneducated about design imo.

Lovemaci

I was waiting for this coming I used to love her but now everytime I watch a story she just looks at herself total checks herself out,she Is too cringe 😳

Emmie81

VIP Member
Oh she can FOXTROT OSCAR with the police were involved - she sounds like an absolute special kind of fucknugget.
Her house looks too clinical like she lives in a padded room
And her hula hooping ?urgh nauseating

I bet her cat wants to shit in her shit boots

• Haha

Houseplantkiller

so now she's a witch. all into black and goth stuff. bit different from her white fluffy chav palace.... wonder which 'authentic' direction her interiors are going to go in next..........

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
I'm up in Scotland and it's fooking roasting up here and she's cutting about in big chunky knits, tights and prostitute boots😳
‘Prostitute boots‘ our Linzi will be very disappointed in you 😆😆😆😆😆

Correct, maybe Tiverton has a different climate to the rest of the country 😂🤣

I think that she’s excited about all her new clothes, boots & handbags that she’s recently purchased. I would love to know where the funds have come from as normally there’s an issue regarding money and they can never afford anything.