Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Her hooping videos are getting funnier and funnier - she has ZERO rhythm and Christ that camel toe you could park your bike in there

Her hooping videos are getting funnier an funnier - she has ZERO rhythm and Christ that camel toe you could park your bike in there

I meant it so much I posted twice :ROFLMAO:
😂🤣😆 not a fan of the hooping then, our Linz will be so disappointed as she takes it so seriously 🥴

DebbieF

VIP Member
Trust me, I work with students, you can have a degree and be thick ;)
How can an intelligent person spend every waking hour filling their house with sparkly white tat and photographing it? lol
So, so true, I have a daughter with a degree and some of the things she says and does are 😂🤣😳 don’t get me started on her maths ability 😆 which is non existent.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Sadly this account only has slight less bots than Hinch 😳. I have reported a load but it’s pointless unless we all do. The bot accts are so blatant too.
Just had a look and the first 10 followers had 2 bot accounts, although she insists that she doesn’t buy followers, as they all do 🙄

I have today reported this account as a grid post only tagged one company regarding the free product, when in fact the shot showed that EVERYTHING was gifted; a total of 13 other items 🥱 TBH it may have slipped her memory as she has that many gifted items sent to her. Surely it’s not that hard to remember when you barely put your hand in your pocket to purchase items for YOUR own home 😬

Very quick to point out that this is NOT an AD, probably gutted as the company didn’t come good with a freebie. Welcome to the real world Linz, where hard working people pay for their items!

Attachments

Last edited:

DebbieF

VIP Member
Little miss linzi 'tapping' ( ha see what I did there) gor. Free tapi carpet. Go girl she's hot no gall. All free free free. Whole homes either tacky or free. Stop fuckibg scabbing.
Nice to see that it’s not only me that thinks it’s all about the freebies, we must be on over £5,000 pounds worth of gifted products since Christmas 😳

I‘m waiting for the tiles to be gifted for the garden, followed by the barbecue and fire pit to make an entrance.

Not forgetting her gold tone curtain poles which she put up a story asking for recommendations last week.