Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmie81

VIP Member
I see that she is now a brand ambassador for little love of mine - swiftly unfollowed that junk

Wasn’t she in bed with WeRChristmas last year ? But … I wouldn’t know who’s worse out of them. It would be like, who’s better ? Franco or Mousolini

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DebbieF

VIP Member
OMG how nauseating, she truly believes this company has grown because of their collaboration and everyone on the gram is clambering to purchase her design; not one single bed that she has had from this company would grace my bedroom.

Said bedroom is getting a makeover again, gifted radiator cover from the radiator company which again she has lusted after for ages, new bed and lord knows what from myhometrend.

Yesterday a new Smeg toaster & kettle AD.

Gifted blind for her dressing room yesterday and also the flooring.

She actually believes she is way more important than she really is.

STOP playing with your hair when your addressing your people 🤣

She did make a purchase from Wilko this week, a £3.50 wax burner 👍🏻

I‘d get my baps out, but at my age their not insta worthy 😂🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Houseplantkiller

makes me laugh so much when someone shares a post they're tagged in. It's soooo attention seeking! why can't you just graciously accept the birthday wishes instead of reposting them for all to see! 'look hoe popular I am!" Imagine as a facebook user, if you shared every single post when someone wished you happy birthday :ROFLMAO:

ANOTHER NEW BED?! Number 11 in 2.5 years?

“My own creation” how much more white and bland can that bedroom get?!

I’ll never buy from the luxury bed company. Why would I bother when I can get my baps out for the gram and get several gifted for free 🙈🤬

She so humble. A true icon of our generation 🤮

Attachments

• Haha

Houseplantkiller

So it was you that ruffled her hoops 🤣 my friend said she was on one regarding everything that she has read on here. She may have started it to share home ideas at the beginning, but as she has grown she has changed. Would they normally buy the higher end products that they are gifted; I think not. For many of her followers it is not achievable and gives a false impression.

The front garden landscaping project (Linzi’s words) 🙄 featured a recently fitted new door, tiles and planters which were an Ad/Collaboration, she has failed to mention this on a grid post. I am sure the planters and tiles were gifted, unsure if the door was gifted or she was given a discount. For a new follower this post would look as if she purchased all the items, more transparency Linzi; maybe you need to read up on the ASA rules & regulations it’s not hard.
OR we could keep reporting her. every. single. time.

Houseplantkiller

Imagine turning up to work in the local council office with your thigh high boots and miniskirt every day - what must they think of her ffs.
Au naturel/ no filter going well then......

• Haha

Houseplantkiller

Hmm yes she's a true right wing anti -immigration Farage supporter - that's not 'kind', is it Linz??

Confused by her definition of trolling - has anyone insulted her on her page or harassed her? I don't think that people gossiping about her lack of taste, unkind politics or shady advertising practices, on a gossip website counts.... That's not trolling.

Well done on blurring the other Lady's face out btw.

And yes can't wait to see the rug :rolleyes: my money is on some kind of white round sparkly fluffy thing to go under the xmas tree.

And yes can't wait to see the rug :rolleyes: my money is on some kind of white round sparkly fluffy thing to go under the xmas tree.

• Haha

Houseplantkiller

“My account will be low key just like me”
Cut to videos of her furiously hooping in a push up bra
She’s absolutely fucking desperate. Her family must be so embarassed.

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
@Houseplantkiller I think she means people messaging her, you can send messages when you view a story. I haven’t noticed any negative comments on her grid posts, I’m sure that they would be left up for everyone to see. They know about the Tattle site and the first thing they shout is trolls, Mrs Hinch is the worst for this.

I’ve had a look and she had 15 grid posts in March, so posted on average every 2 days.

She was able to document her gifted pink hoover & feather cushions for her bed, new front door for her followers.

If she had a breakdown, the last thing you would be thinking of would be your platform on IG; most people would not be able to function properly and would be under the mental health team.

I think she puts herself under immense pressure and has anxiety issues.

Yaldnif

She honestly acts like a 14 year old with the selfies and the cleavage! She needs to remember her demographic isn’t young horny lads 😂

Also, did anyone see her comments the other day? “I see white interiors all over Instagram at the moment and I love it” as though to say people have copied her! No one wants your chavvy, fake “Chanel” CC’s all around their home thank you very much!
Agree, she really isn’t posting these selfies for her female followers, her workout stories with the fanny skimming shorts and the ‘sexy’ looks at the camera just made me unfollow her, it just felt uncomfortable.

Yes I did hear her comment on the white interiors, I suppose it makes a change from all the grey, bland homes on the gram. There was a comment on one of her grid posts that her home contained no colour. She replied with, there is colour in my home; Poppy has a pink bedroom 🤣
One of her stories yesterday was regarding a new suite that she has purchased from DFS, she has lusted after it for years apparently. She’s not disclosing which one she has purchased, mentioned that it’s the lightest colour in the collection. Big reveal in 8/10 weeks after the room has had a freshen up with a few new tweaks.
I think a lot of it is keeping up with the Jones’s, they’re all waiting on they’re new sofas coming, it’s like a domino effect.

• Haha
FIRST THREAD AS REQUESTED BY @purplepixie_3

10 gifted beds and 8 gifted consoles later and no thread? Tattle trolls we are slacking!

She’s also obsessed with dieting, excessive training and pushing weight loss products on her followers.

Thank you so much! ❤

TBH I hadn‘t noticed her cleavage, today she‘s on 🔥 for her date day.
The “gals” are out everyday on her insta! Also the teeny hot pants that no one has worn since they were 14 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Ellejay81

She honestly looks like she's just got out the bath and covered herself up with a towel 🤣 she looks like a cheap tart.

• Haha

Emmie81

VIP Member
Jesús, I know it’s almost Halloween but that photo ? 😬😬. It’s the South West The Addams Family, The Alexander Family

Cringe

• Haha

Emmie81

VIP Member
Sorry if any of you own these beauties 🤢 my god they are so trashy 🤷🏼‍♀️ why would you!!!!!
What wizard fuckery are those ?

is she genuinely a sandwich short? If she lived in a major city, someone would literally flip her a fiver for a quick blowie

• Haha

Lovemaci

Oh god just caught up I wasn't getting notifications about this thread 🙄mortified she's selling her stuff on fb too😳didn't take long for her to be posing about again too did it 👀

Emmie81

VIP Member
I couldn’t give a shit whether he had alopecia or acne tbh - he’s fugly

there’s many handsome folically challenged gents on the planet.. unfortunately,he hit many branches on his way down the ugly tree

Is she picking up the kids or a punter in that ensemble - the shame

• Haha