the_tiktok_baker aka plastic_snaps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the appeal at all, I really don’t
Literally all he has going for him is that he's not fat? He's not an attractive man. All these middle aged women are just embarrassing themselves over a man looking like Herbert the Pervert 🤣
416-4165436_sexy-sarong-herbert-family-guy-herbert-hd-png.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's really nailed it with the American middle aged women in his audience who have found him due to his early baking lives. The problem I find with Simon, apart from being a creepy bawbag, is he's trying to cover ALL bases. I also don't understand why he suddenly has merch and is moving his whole family to the US.

His likes have taken a nosedive since his last creeping around Paul. He seems to be, yet again, shying away from associating with him. Problem is Paul can't help but reveal whenever Simon messages him the daft arse.

Reactions: 2
He's really nailed it with the American middle aged women in his audience who have found him due to his early baking lives. The problem I find with Simon, apart from being a creepy bawbag, is he's trying to cover ALL bases. I also don't understand why he suddenly has merch and is moving his whole family to the US.

His likes have taken a nosedive since his last creeping around Paul. He seems to be, yet again, shying away from associating with him. Problem is Paul can't help but reveal whenever Simon messages him the daft arse.
moving his family to US? Please tell me you’re joking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Keeps saying he can't wait to get out of this "crappy country". Pretty sure he even revealed the job offer, I personally don't think it's real.
Oh ffs. He will be definitely cheating on his wife for a Texan with a Karen haircut by the time 2023 is up then

• Haha
Ooh I see Simon has been reading here. Just referred to us as "the same 4 sad acts that write about me online". Funny thing is, I don't follow him and the live showed up on my fyp just as he started saying it.

Calm down mate you're literally irrelevant. No one's even posted on your thread for 4 days 😂

Pay your family some attention and stop spending all your free time on live talking to strangers. It's Christmas ffs.

• Haha
Ooh I see Simon has been reading here. Just referred to us as "the same 4 sad acts that write about me online". Funny thing is, I don't follow him and the live showed up on my fyp just as he started saying it.

Calm down mate you're literally irrelevant. No one's even posted on your thread for 4 days 😂

Pay your family some attention and stop spending all your free time on live talking to strangers. It's Christmas ffs.
He really is irrelevant, in fact he got buried in snapshoteye notifications that I didn’t actually see this thread had been posted on. The man is desperate for popularity, he’s literally directing traffic here 😂

• Haha
Simons posted a video doing the “I don’t understand why you being so mean” trend as well as another saying how you can block a profile if you dont like it. Obviously aimed at “the same 4 sad acts that post here”.

The funny thing is one of his menopausal yank commenters mention his chin so he must have had a moan to his followers about us ripping the piss out of his ballsack hey Arnold grandad chin 😂😂

• Haha
Simons posted a video doing the “I don’t understand why you being so mean” trend as well as another saying how you can block a profile if you dont like it. Obviously aimed at “the same 4 sad acts that post here”.

The funny thing is one of his menopausal yank commenters mention his chin so he must have had a moan to his followers about us ripping the piss out of his ballsack hey Arnold grandad chin 😂😂
Good god 😂😂

Simon, we literally don't care about you! Us four sad acts only comment on here now when you mention us or allude to "trolls". You're dull as dish water. You clearly like that you've got a thread or you wouldn't keep banging on about it 🙄 go back to your arthritic American grannies and gay guys.

• Haha
ok I know this thread is dead but he kept popping up on live so I went on his profile and there's women in America sending him videos holding up cardboard signs saying how much he means to them??? he's clearly asked them to do this. SO weird!!!!

ok I know this thread is dead but he kept popping up on live so I went on his profile and there's women in America sending him videos holding up cardboard signs saying how much he means to them??? he's clearly asked them to do this. SO weird!!!!
I’ve not heard a peep from him in months, this is so odd!

Hes not moving anywhere goes live with mrtiktokuk and other weirdo begs just seems have old ladys gifting him i cant bear him