the_tiktok_baker aka plastic_snaps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice his likes have drastically fallen since all this recent Paul drama kicked off. Haven't been in his lives since the other day though. There was a video calling him out for being mates with Rudolph the Red faced nonce but think it's been deleted. It's actually refreshing to see Paul and co get called out a bit - everything seems to be coming full circle.

Reactions: 3
I did notice his likes have drastically fallen since all this recent Paul drama kicked off. Haven't been in his lives since the other day though. There was a video calling him out for being mates with Rudolph the Red faced ponce but think it's been deleted. It's actually refreshing to see Paul and co get called out a bit - everything seems to be coming full circle.
Yep and his lives didn’t come up on FYP yesterday. Must have treated his wife to some quality time

Reactions: 1
No words, the way he’s sweating over that counter he’s just cleaned and his colleague his clambering over him

Attachments

• Sick
No words, the way he’s sweating over that counter he’s just cleaned and his colleague his clambering over him
He's so bleeping embarrassing! Can you imagine having to work with him showing off to strangers on the internet?

It amazes me how far these middle aged people will go for a speck of attention online.

Reactions: 2
He really does think he’s something, doesn’t he?
Calm down grandad, it’s a kids app, no need to eye duck the camera that much 😭

If I was that colleague I’d have been so tempted to swipe my feet under his legs and watch his face plant the table.

He really does think he’s something, doesn’t he?
Calm down grandad, it’s a kids app, no need to eye duck the camera that much 😭

If I was that colleague I’d have been so tempted to swipe my feet under his legs and watch his face plant the table.
Hahahaha me too! I wonder how they feel about him making a tit of himself farting about on live everyday when everyone else is just trying to do their job 🤔

Hahahaha me too! I wonder how they feel about him making a tit of himself farting about on live everyday when everyone else is just trying to do their job 🤔
I’d be absolutely mortified if someone at my work started acting like that. Especially a grown man who’s old enough to know better 😭

He's so bleeping embarrassing! Can you imagine having to work with him showing off to strangers on the internet?

It amazes me how far these middle aged people will go for a speck of attention online.
I know, all because some random woman has commented saying 50 push-ups. Desperate for attention and validation. And thinks he’s a hunk 😷

Bet Simons wife is buzzing with the fact her husband is sat next to her watching the match on live with a pretty blonde

Bet Simons wife is buzzing with the fact her husband is sat next to her watching the match on live with a pretty blonde
Yeah I was thinking that. Is he incapable of doing anything without seeking attention from the internet? Who wants to watch a live stream of a man watching football? He's getting more and more like his mate Paul by the day.

42 years old on a Saturday night duelling strangers on tiktok instead of spending time with his wife and kids.

Last edited:
He popped up on my FYP last night and I was struck by how he obviously had one of his sick kids next to him while he sat watching the game and had that annoying AF blonde in the box. If my kid were next to me with a chesty cough I might rethink how much time I spend live on Tik Tok.

Full on narcissist.

He popped up on my FYP last night and I was struck by how he obviously had one of his sick kids next to him while he sat watching the game and had that annoying AF blonde in the box. If my kid were next to me with a chesty cough I might rethink how much time I spend live on Tik Tok.

Full on narcissist.
I thought he’d end the live when the match ended but nope they treated us to a post match discussion 🤣🤣. Half the time the blonde was talking and he wasn’t even replying like what is even the point

• Haha
Simon is currently in his garden building a snowman on his own.

Oh no wait a child has appeared and he's staying on live because that's normal. I honestly can't with Simon he's such a twit.

Last edited:
Simon is currently in his garden building a snowman on his own.

Oh no wait a child has appeared and he's staying on live because that's normal. I honestly can't with Simon he's such a twit.
The fact he knows he gets tit for being mates with Paul, sees how much Paul gets hounded online and still thinks it's appropriate to show his daughter on a live stream to strangers blows my mind. These idiots get a sniff of attention on the internet and lose all sense