the_tiktok_baker aka plastic_snaps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon has been saying for a little while that he's making a video "addressing" stuff. I don't see it yet 🤔 maybe because it might make his beloved baking/OF stans wonder what the hell is going on.

Reactions: 1
Simon has been saying for a little while that he's making a video "addressing" stuff. I don't see it yet 🤔 maybe because it might make his beloved baking/OF stans wonder what the hell is going on.
You have to laugh, his Facebook mums and American audience don’t have a clue what he’s defending and are just hanging onto his every word. By the way why does everyone fancy him, he completely gives me the creeps

Reactions: 2
You have to laugh, his Facebook mums and American audience don’t have a clue what he’s defending and are just hanging onto his every word. By the way why does everyone fancy him, he completely gives me the creeps
He gives me major ick. He looks like the grandad from Hey Arnold. Don't ask me why but they have the same vibes.

Just flicked onto his live and he's saying we're in for a treat on Thursday on FB for his tradition. I'm guessing he's alluding to getting his saggy arse out infront of the tree again 🤢

• Haha
He gives me major ick. He looks like the grandad from Hey Arnold. Don't ask me why but they have the same vibes.

Just flicked onto his live and he's saying we're in for a treat on Thursday on FB for his tradition. I'm guessing he's alluding to getting his saggy arse out infront of the tree again 🤢
Probably yeah. I thought Paul had an ego but this guy is releasing merch for both plastic snaps AND Tik Tok baker. Not enough? You want more grooming friend fans? Well there's a 2023 half naked calender for all you thirsty menopausal weirdos.

And he said his wife isn't a fan of the calender but is "starting to come round". Sure she is Simon, that's why you're in your freezing mancave all night drinking and talking to your fanclub. Guys a crank.

Reactions: 3
Probably yeah. I thought Paul had an ego but this guy is releasing merch for both plastic snaps AND Tik Tok baker. Not enough? You want more grooming friend fans? Well there's a 2023 half naked calender for all you thirsty menopausal weirdos.

And he said his wife isn't a fan of the calender but is "starting to come round". Sure she is Simon, that's why you're in your freezing mancave all night drinking and talking to your fanclub. Guys a crank.
It's so bleeping weird! He gives it all that saying he didn't get into tiktok for the fame but he's constantly on live, getting his tits and arse out for men and middle aged womenon facebook. I guess it was his wife that put a stop to the onlyfans account then if she doesn't like the calendar?

It's so embarrassing. He's 42, he's got a wife and two daughters and he's fannying about on the internet looking like Richard Madeley on crack in a Christmas thong. Have some dignity, man!

• Haha

I am deceased. I see it, it’s the big ballsack chin🤣

It's so embarrassing. He's 42, he's got a wife and two daughters and he's fannying about on the internet looking like Richard Madeley on crack in a Christmas thong. Have some dignity, man!
must be something in the water for these 42 year olds…

• Haha
And people will lap it up, he even said his wife won't be complaining when it "goes viral". I'm not even sure if that was tongue in cheek or not.
I feel sorry for his poor wife. He's constantly on live and flirting with people on his facebook. I can't see how he can ever spend much time with her.

He's very rapidly spiralling like Paul. But unlike Paul, he actually has something to loose. It boggles my mind that people would so easily risk it all for a bit of Internet clout (even though Simon says he's not in it for the clout 🙄). We all know, the more traction you gain on the internet, the bigger the spotlight is and he's already said quite a lot of problematic things.

I feel sorry for his poor wife. He's constantly on live and flirting with people on his facebook. I can't see how he can ever spend much time with her.

He's very rapidly spiralling like Paul. But unlike Paul, he actually has something to loose. It boggles my mind that people would so easily risk it all for a bit of Internet clout (even though Simon says he's not in it for the clout 🙄). We all know, the more traction you gain on the internet, the bigger the spotlight is and he's already said quite a lot of problematic things.
Me too, imagine being in a stable happy marriage for so many years (I’m sure he said they’ve been married since his 20s), and then one day your husband completely changes as he’s got an addiction to the attention he’s getting from social media.

Simon is full rant mode on live as someone has contacted his work. It’s very poolesque

Edit: someone has contacted his workplace due to his association with Paul. He’s now saying “what if I lost my job and threw myself into oncoming traffic”. What is it with these pair and the suicide baiting?!

He also said she looks 18-25 so has some learning to do 😂😂😂, ah yes the age that you insist is OK to sleep with if it’s legal Simon? So they’re grown enough to sleep with groomers but not wise enough to form their own opinion on them. The jokes write themselves at this point, wish him and his ballsack chin would fall back into the time where he was just someone with a few hundred followers photographing toys.

Last edited:
This guy is Paul 2.0 honestly. What a joke.
Yep!

Long ranty monologue live ✅
Workplace contacted ✅
Comments off ✅
Only fans are middle aged women ✅
Overinflated ego ✅
Questionable morals in relation to sex with teens ✅

Someone’s told him about his page 🤣 hey Simon! 👋🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
“You people are BIZZARRE!” I’m sure I’ve heard that somewhere before 🤔

This guy he’s on with is absolutely insufferable too.

Yep!

Long ranty monologue live ✅
Workplace contacted ✅
Comments off ✅
Only fans are middle aged women ✅
Overinflated ego ✅
Questionable morals in relation to sex with teens ✅

Someone’s told him about his page 🤣 hey Simon! 👋🏼
Look at him, he's absolutely loving the attention the freak 🤢

There's no way he doesn't know what tattle is when he's ankle deep up Paul's arse.

Also, as much as I think the blokes a knob, I don't agree with contacting his work. Yeah, he's got some really questionable opinions but trying to get him fired isn't right.

Look at him, he's absolutely loving the attention the freak 🤢

There's no way he doesn't know what tattle is when he's ankle deep up Paul's arse.

Also, as much as I think the blokes a knob, I don't agree with contacting his work. Yeah, he's got some really questionable opinions but trying to get him fired isn't right.
Yeah for the record it wasn’t me🤣. He is certainly loving the attention. Someone made a fake tiktok profile of him and said they got the naked Christmas tree picture off here so that’s how he’s found out

Yeah for the record it wasn’t me🤣. He is certainly loving the attention. Someone made a fake tiktok profile of him and said they got the naked Christmas tree picture off here so that’s how he’s found out
No, I know none of us would do that. I imagine it's someone from tiktok.

Reactions: 1
Simon watching the football and looking more annoyed as the Welsh woman he has in the box keeps talking. He's in his living room sitting on a live and his wife just went by to pick up the empty plate he left on the sofa.

He really is Paul 2.0 how the hell does his wife put up with his shite 🤣

No, I know none of us would do that. I imagine it's someone from tiktok.
Also wasn't me, I think he lied about the first time though but I think this one is real due to the attention that's been flung his way. I'd personally be shitting myself if I was planning a new life somewhere and suddenly got a spotlight on the weird company I choose to keep.

That being said I don't feel he should lose his job or that people should be contacting his place of work. That's ridiculous. We're not Joanne Speight.

Is he going to converse with his poor wife at any point? I really feel for her, she must feel so neglected. I can’t imagine getting home from work and looking forward to seeing my other half only for him to ignore me all night speaking to random women who have a silly crush on their baker boi. Like it’s not even an hour or two, it’s early afternoon till evening, he is letting it take over his life

Is he going to converse with his poor wife at any point? I really feel for her, she must feel so neglected. I can’t imagine getting home from work and looking forward to seeing my other half only for him to ignore me all night speaking to random women who have a silly crush on their baker boi. Like it’s not even an hour or two, it’s early afternoon till evening, he is letting it take over his life
I'd be raging if I was his wife. Mrs Simon, if you're reading this you're welcome to join us 😂

He's just popped up on my fyp... still live with that random woman while his daughter's asking him questions. What a sad little life Simon. The real world is going on around you. Get off your phone!!

Last edited: