Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought it was about time Simon had his own thread here now that things are kicking off with his lives in the bakery.

Simon can often be found hovering his armpit hair over sausage rolls on live, taking photos of toys and defending his mate and notorious tiktok ponce Paul Breach.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have been waiting for this!! If I see one more video of him spanking a bag of flour šŸ¤¢. I have been in a few of his lives where heā€™s chatting with followers and he is boooooring, he drones on for ages talking about nothing. And why the hell are the Americans so obsessed with him, sending him T-shirts? All he does is hang his sweaty hair armpits over some uncooked pastry and theyā€™re salivating
It made me laugh that he put up a long video a little while ago where he said someone called the health department on the bakery because they said it looked dirty... Simon, you've always got your uncovered armpits leaning over the pastry!! He also said something along the lines of "I'm just being me, I love who I am and what I do. I won't stop being me"... really rang a bell... I'm sure there's someone else we know who likes to say that. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Simon started his tiktok account to post videos of his toy photography where he stages scenes with action figures. After a while he started to post the odd "thirst trap" topless video in between the toy posts which is fairly dubious. Anyone with any sense would imagine if you're posting content about toys and action figures you're likely to attract a young audience so maybe thrusting about with your top off on the same page is a tad inappropriate?

He recently made a series of tiktoks dancing about dressed as Jeffrey Dahmer with his top off. At the time many people commented saying it was in poor taste and Simon doubled down and said he thought it was funny. Since he's gained more popularity for his baking, unsurprisingly a lot of the Dahmer tiktoks have been removed from his page. One of the more unsettling Dahmer videos which has now been deleted featured him using a drill, a nod to Dahmer's use of a drill during the murders he committed. Very poor taste and insensitive to the victims and their families.

Simon gained some attention due to his friendship online with notorious Paul Breach. Simon has defended Paul on many occasions online and has been seen commenting things like "it's not illegal" and "you don't go after celebrities who date young girls". For those that aren't aware, Paul Breach aka beautybeyondthe_eye is known to have impregnated a 16 year old girl when he was 27. He is also well known to target girls aged 18/19 online and has been caught out numerous times by catfish. Despite this, Simon, who has daughters himself, regularly sticks up for Paul's behaviour.

After going live in the bakery where he works Simon gained some popularity and so his content has recently taken a shift from toy photography and thirst traps to baking and thirst traps. He's also changed his handle from plastic_snaps to the_tiktok_baker. But don't you worry! He's hasn't stopped posting those awkward "thirst traps" and the sexual innuendos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Simon is full rant mode on live as someone has contacted his work. Itā€™s very poolesque

Edit: someone has contacted his workplace due to his association with Paul. Heā€™s now saying ā€œwhat if I lost my job and threw myself into oncoming trafficā€. What is it with these pair and the suicide baiting?!

He also said she looks 18-25 so has some learning to do šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, ah yes the age that you insist is OK to sleep with if itā€™s legal Simon? So theyā€™re grown enough to sleep with groomers but not wise enough to form their own opinion on them. The jokes write themselves at this point, wish him and his ballsack chin would fall back into the time where he was just someone with a few hundred followers photographing toys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

glasgowbound

VIP Member
I did notice his likes have drastically fallen since all this recent Paul drama kicked off. Haven't been in his lives since the other day though. There was a video calling him out for being mates with Rudolph the Red faced nonce but think it's been deleted. It's actually refreshing to see Paul and co get called out a bit - everything seems to be coming full circle.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I feel sorry for his poor wife. He's constantly on live and flirting with people on his facebook. I can't see how he can ever spend much time with her.

He's very rapidly spiralling like Paul. But unlike Paul, he actually has something to loose. It boggles my mind that people would so easily risk it all for a bit of Internet clout (even though Simon says he's not in it for the clout šŸ™„). We all know, the more traction you gain on the internet, the bigger the spotlight is and he's already said quite a lot of problematic things.
Me too, imagine being in a stable happy marriage for so many years (Iā€™m sure he said theyā€™ve been married since his 20s), and then one day your husband completely changes as heā€™s got an addiction to the attention heā€™s getting from social media.

Probably yeah. I thought Paul had an ego but this guy is releasing merch for both plastic snaps AND Tik Tok baker. Not enough? You want more grooming friend fans? Well there's a 2023 half naked calender for all you thirsty menopausal weirdos.

And he said his wife isn't a fan of the calender but is "starting to come round". Sure she is Simon, that's why you're in your freezing mancave all night drinking and talking to your fanclub. Guys a crank.
It's so fucking weird! He gives it all that saying he didn't get into tiktok for the fame but he's constantly on live, getting his tits and arse out for men and middle aged womenon facebook. I guess it was his wife that put a stop to the onlyfans account then if she doesn't like the calendar?

It's so embarrassing. He's 42, he's got a wife and two daughters and he's fannying about on the internet looking like Richard Madeley on crack in a Christmas thong. Have some dignity, man!

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
He gives me major ick. He looks like the grandad from Hey Arnold. Don't ask me why but they have the same vibes.

Just flicked onto his live and he's saying we're in for a treat on Thursday on FB for his tradition. I'm guessing he's alluding to getting his saggy arse out infront of the tree again šŸ¤¢
I am deceased. I see it, itā€™s the big ballsack chinšŸ¤£

It's so embarrassing. He's 42, he's got a wife and two daughters and he's fannying about on the internet looking like Richard Madeley on crack in a Christmas thong. Have some dignity, man!
must be something in the water for these 42 year oldsā€¦

• Haha

glasgowbound

VIP Member
He gives me major ick. He looks like the grandad from Hey Arnold. Don't ask me why but they have the same vibes.

Just flicked onto his live and he's saying we're in for a treat on Thursday on FB for his tradition. I'm guessing he's alluding to getting his saggy arse out infront of the tree again šŸ¤¢
Probably yeah. I thought Paul had an ego but this guy is releasing merch for both plastic snaps AND Tik Tok baker. Not enough? You want more grooming friend fans? Well there's a 2023 half naked calender for all you thirsty menopausal weirdos.

And he said his wife isn't a fan of the calender but is "starting to come round". Sure she is Simon, that's why you're in your freezing mancave all night drinking and talking to your fanclub. Guys a crank.

Yep!

Long ranty monologue live āœ…
Workplace contacted āœ…
Comments off āœ…
Only fans are middle aged women āœ…
Overinflated ego āœ…
Questionable morals in relation to sex with teens āœ…

Someoneā€™s told him about his page šŸ¤£ hey Simon! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Look at him, he's absolutely loving the attention the freak šŸ¤¢

There's no way he doesn't know what tattle is when he's ankle deep up Paul's arse.

Also, as much as I think the blokes a knob, I don't agree with contacting his work. Yeah, he's got some really questionable opinions but trying to get him fired isn't right.

Reactions: 2

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Simon has been saying for a little while that he's making a video "addressing" stuff. I don't see it yet šŸ¤” maybe because it might make his beloved baking/OF stans wonder what the hell is going on.
You have to laugh, his Facebook mums and American audience donā€™t have a clue what heā€™s defending and are just hanging onto his every word. By the way why does everyone fancy him, he completely gives me the creeps

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Between his work lives, his lives when he gets home in the afternoon, and his lives sitting chatting to random women, his toy photography, when does he actually spend time with his wife?

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Simon started his tiktok account to post videos of his toy photography where he stages scenes with action figures. After a while he started to post the odd "thirst trap" topless video in between the toy posts which is fairly dubious. Anyone with any sense would imagine if you're posting content about toys and action figures you're likely to attract a young audience so maybe thrusting about with your top off on the same page is a tad inappropriate?
View attachment 1762354

View attachment 1762355
He recently made a series of tiktoks dancing about dressed as Jeffrey Dahmer with his top off. At the time many people commented saying it was in poor taste and Simon doubled down and said he thought it was funny. Since he's gained more popularity for his baking, unsurprisingly a lot of the Dahmer tiktoks have been removed from his page. One of the more unsettling Dahmer videos which has now been deleted featured him using a drill, a nod to Dahmer's use of a drill during the murders he committed. Very poor taste and insensitive to the victims and their families.
View attachment 1762365
View attachment 1762358
View attachment 1762356

Simon gained some attention due to his friendship online with notorious Paul Breach. Simon has defended Paul on many occasions online and has been seen commenting things like "it's not illegal" and "you don't go after celebrities who date young girls". For those that aren't aware, Paul Breach aka beautybeyondthe_eye is known to have impregnated a 16 year old girl when he was 27. He is also well known to target girls aged 18/19 online and has been caught out numerous times by catfish. Despite this, Simon, who has daughters himself, regularly sticks up for Paul's behaviour.

After going live in the bakery where he works Simon gained some popularity and so his content has recently taken a shift from toy photography and thirst traps to baking and thirst traps. He's also changed his handle from plastic_snaps to the_tiktok_baker. But don't you worry! He's hasn't stopped posting those awkward "thirst traps" and the sexual innuendos!
View attachment 1762379
View attachment 1762377
I have been waiting for this!! If I see one more video of him spanking a bag of flour šŸ¤¢. I have been in a few of his lives where heā€™s chatting with followers and he is boooooring, he drones on for ages talking about nothing. And why the hell are the Americans so obsessed with him, sending him T-shirts? All he does is hang his sweaty hair armpits over some uncooked pastry and theyā€™re salivating

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Bet Simons wife is buzzing with the fact her husband is sat next to her watching the match on live with a pretty blonde

NannyNelly

VIP Member
The funny thing is I followed him because I felt sorry for him after that famous photography live with Pool, the fact he now sticks up for him yet Pool does not give a shit about him, he completely lacks any self awareness.

Anyway I found these ages ago but didnā€™t post in the other thread because of derailing. He constantly baits himself out to gay men, I feel sorry for his poor wife. I think itā€™s only a matter of time until he gets his wang out, then again Iā€™m sure he already has an onlyfans
What a truly saggy arse....defo NOT tmb's....tight male buttocks....I know you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire...but you defo grip the poker šŸ˜‰