the_organised_mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I thought this was a new thread so I’ve been liking old posts 😳

I just recently found her but I’ve went off her straight away. One day all her stories were just songs! I was like I’ll just put on the radio thanks!

I didn’t like how she jumped on the troll bandwagon recently. Considering she knows what it’s like to get trolled by fans of another Instagrammer (Hinch Army) I thought it was ridiculous of her to support Mrs Meldrum and doxxing.

The cleaning thing I also don’t get. So she does half an hour every day so she doesn’t have to clean at the weekend. Well I do 1.5 hours on a Friday so I don’t have to clean 6 days a week. Should I also write a book?!

Organised motherhood is much better. She only cleans her bathroom once a month and it looks very clean the rest of the time. She doesn’t have little boys though 🤨
I emailed her about the troll stuff she put up and about her support of Rebecca Meldrum after she doxxed someone from here.
I got a message back from her PA saying she was "busy reading through lots of replies and she she may get back to you" but she never did.
Unfollowed.

Reactions: 2
I don't get this method its not 30 minutes a day. There is a 15 minute slot to wash a load, dry it, put it away, dishwasher, clean around bath and shower, toilets and a couple of other things which takes me way longer but maybe I am just slow 🤷

Reactions: 5
I like Gemma she seems nice and I like that she didn't advertise many products or she buys stuff herself to try out

The dancing is cringe but I just skip by that

I dont really understand the need for an app though it seems like overkill, especially given how much work it seems to have been according to many recent stories

She has a Facebook support group, a website where you can download the method sheets, a blog, a book coming out, then for a measly £12 you can buy a laminated sheet with everything you need to clean each day so why would you also pay out £6odd for an app to again tick off that you’ve hoovered or whatever.

What happened to people just cleaning their houses, now we need an App or a book to explain cleaning to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do like Gemma but I do find her a bit " holier than thou " , normally jumping on the latest Instagram bandwagon. For example saying she never does ads when a lot of people were being criticised for not making ads clear etc, but then sells an app , merch, book, laminate tick sheet etc. I dont begrudge her a living at all but dont understand why she looks down on people who do ads when she is also selling stuff!
Then there was the "natural cleaning/eco " phase which started off the back of the hinch beef. It was so obvious she was was trying to have a dig because hinch was being criticised for using so many chemicals.
I just feel like she needs to stay out of the insta drama , which once again she made a drama about 😂

I like Gemma too, generally her day to day stuff is quite relatable and I like her ‘message’. I am starting to find the over-dramatic stuff just a bit too much though, and the app drama this week really annoyed me!
As said above, I don’t really see the need for an app as well as her blog, website, Insta and FB group! But fair play to her, she decided to and has worked on it mostly herself. However this was HER choice, and ultimately it seems to have been rushed through without proper technical support and as such caused them a lot of stress. But then she posted this super melodramatic video on Insta following her for 24 hours during all this app launch stress, way over the top - and it just feels a bit like looking for sympathy / distraction from the fact that people were complaining this paid-for app wasn’t working properly?! I don’t know, it just bugged me for some reason. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone seen the latest "troll" post. Screams "I need to stay relevant"
I really thought she was different but clearly she is the same as the rest of them!

Can you imagine their kids friends watching that 🙈 I said similar on the KP thread. Why do these parents not give any thought to what their kids will go through at school if anyone see stuff like this!

Reactions: 1
That's exactly what I said! Poor kids. Also it's not fair on me I hate the feeling of cringing for someone. I think she makes up some of the things trolls supposedly say and she laughs all the way through it - if it's so funny why make a video about it 🙈

• Heart
God thank the lord it's not just me. I have boys the same age and absolutely cringe for them. Can you imagine what she is causing for the older ones. She used to be ok but shes just another jumped up twit 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh FGS Gemma 🙄 getting more attention seeking by the day! I am the same age as her and also have 3 children, and I cannot imagine any circumstances in which i’d consider putting this out there for my kids to see and potentially get bullied over! Grow up woman, you chose this lifestyle, and half the stresses you complain about are things we ALL have to juggle daily 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3