the_organised_mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I've always had a reply when I've messaged Gemma, also Katie Elison - it might not be straightaway but they do reply.
It shows professionalism if nothing else, something other floggers yes you Mrs Meldrum and Hinch! could do with taking on board.
My friend is a huge fangirl of both of them, always tagging them and replying to stories, has zero response, nothing, ever.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she only had five people blocked. She blocked me because I said the dancing was stupid and most people followed for the cleaning content

Reactions: 1
I find her non offensive. I’m the same Age as her but she acts so much older and I think that’s her brand. She’s a clean cut , married mum that is everyone’s friend. There appears to be a new breed of mums that identify with these instagrammers , to be its a bit like my kids obsession with YouTube bloggers. I think it’s weird but if they like it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but is anyone actually buying this fake, over rehearsed crap??! Here’s my 172 week programme on how to clean your house. Make sure you stick to it, or your house will burn down! Here’s me dancing round my kitchen like one of the PTA mums at the school disco who thinks they’re “way cool and rad”... with my husband who looks and dances like Danny Divito in that episode of Friends when he’s a stripper....oh and don’t forget the odd video of me making out I’ve got so much intergrity (even though I buy followers and block anyone who might have a similar page). Just what we need, another Instagram nobody with a book telling us what to do and when 🙄
What a load of crap. Have you even tried it? She is one of the most down to earth on here. Her system does not last for 172 ffs. And at least she knows how to clean a house and not just spray shite airfresheners and zoflora everywhere ffs

Reactions: 8
It’s hardly rocket science though comingvup with a plan on how to clean your house, do a room or two a day or say you have a bit of a quiet day double up and do the next day’s rooms to give yourself a free day OR you just wing it then give the house a good blitz when you get time.
Don’t know why people are writing books on things people have been managing for years lol
Nope its not rocket science and yes people have been cleaning for years. However, as a person who is known (to my family) to not see mess it really helped me organise myself. I recently changed to working on a supply basis which meant I had loads of free time but the house was even messier!!!It was like I had too much time. Now everyone including other half and two teenagers know whats happening and what they need to do.
So I'm holding my hands up and coming out as a Gemma fan !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry I thought this was a new thread so I’ve been liking old posts 😳

I just recently found her but I’ve went off her straight away. One day all her stories were just songs! I was like I’ll just put on the radio thanks!

I didn’t like how she jumped on the troll bandwagon recently. Considering she knows what it’s like to get trolled by fans of another Instagrammer (Hinch Army) I thought it was ridiculous of her to support Mrs Meldrum and doxxing.

The cleaning thing I also don’t get. So she does half an hour every day so she doesn’t have to clean at the weekend. Well I do 1.5 hours on a Friday so I don’t have to clean 6 days a week. Should I also write a book?!

Organised motherhood is much better. She only cleans her bathroom once a month and it looks very clean the rest of the time. She doesn’t have little boys though 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I just recently found her but I’ve went off her straight away. One day all her stories were just songs! I was like I’ll just put on the radio thanks!

I didn’t like how she jumped on the troll bandwagon recently. Considering she knows what it’s like to get trolled by fans of another Instagrammer (Hinch Army) I thought it was ridiculous of her to support Mrs Meldrum and doxxing.

The cleaning thing I also don’t get. So she does half an hour every day so she doesn’t have to clean at the weekend. Well I do 1.5 hours on a Friday so I don’t have to clean 6 days a week. Should I also write a book?!

Organised motherhood is much better. She only cleans her bathroom once a month and it looks very clean the rest of the time. She doesn’t have little boys though 🤨
You clean the bathrooms daily actually, not once a month.

The whole point is you do daily jobs which keep on top of everything then focus on one room for 30 mins a day and do a deeper clean there, it basically means that your house overall feels cleaner all the time. I used to do one huge blitz clean on my day off and a few days on it felt unclean again. This method works for me and thousands of others to keep on top of the house little and often.

She also does really good spotify playlists to clean to, and unlike all the other instagrammers she doesnt do many ads and is really focusing towards easy eco cleaning which is helping our family be more environmentally friendly.

Reactions: 7
I have considered trying her method
However her support of Mrs Meldrum has put me off a little.

Reactions: 9

how can you clean a bathroom once a month, and it be clean lol

The whole point is you do daily jobs which keep on top of everything then focus on one room for 30 mins a day and do a deeper clean there, it basically means that your house overall feels cleaner all the time. I used to do one huge blitz clean on my day off and a few days on it felt unclean again. This method works for me and thousands of others to keep on top of the house little and often.

She also does really good spotify playlists to clean to, and unlike all the other instagrammers she doesnt do many ads and is really focusing towards easy eco cleaning which is helping our family be more environmentally friendly.
Its helped me a lot. With ADHD I used to find it hard to structure my housework and had a bit of an "all or nothing" approach to it. This has helped me keep up with everything and if I do drop the ball here and there, it's much less daunting to get back on top of things!

Reactions: 5

We know TOMM covers bathrooms as level 1 daily jobs yes, but Veritas was saying another instagrammar only does her bathrooms once a month 🤮🤢

• Sick
Gosh you would think so wouldnt you?? The organised mother I think she said she was?
I think I wint bother following her. Different things work for different people and TOMM works for me, plus I think Gemma is a decent person.

Sorry my bad! Who is that?! Surely not a cleaning account?
Organised motherhood. She’s not really a cleaning account she does eco and minimalist living. She does clean the bathroom every few days but she only does a proper deep clean every month. She has a YouTube video about it and her bathrooms always look very clean. She also tries to use natural products where possible.

And she’s just done lots of stories on Instagram calling Meldrum out on shady behaviour 🤣🤣🤣

Organised motherhood. She’s not really a cleaning account she does eco and minimalist living. She does clean the bathroom every few days but she only does a proper deep clean every month. She has a YouTube video about it and her bathrooms always look very clean. She also tries to use natural products where possible.

And she’s just done lots of stories on Instagram calling Meldrum out on shady behaviour 🤣🤣🤣
Just checked her stories out and she really nails the whole situation doesn’t she. She seems like a thoroughly lovely person

• Heart
Reactions: 7