the_organised_mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to be relatable because there’s no hiding that she is living in a big period property. I’m happy for her but she is coming off a little smug and her trying to be relatable and how she does all this for her followers and doesn’t make much money is all feeling a little trite and contrived.
I totally agree.

Reactions: 1
The 'snowy narnia' literally made me gasp. It is a GINORMOUS property. Although I am in the 'good for her' camp. I like Gemma I lot.
It really is bleeping massive! As instagrammers go Gemma isn’t too bad (although I do think she forgets that her job is organising her home so it is easier for her to organise her time round it!) but I would love to know if insta has bought this house - or does Mike earn £££?! I’m just v intrigued!

Reactions: 3
How did you find that out? Can you post a link as I live near her old house and I've been wondering where the new one is (not because I'm a stalker I'm just very nosey 🤥😂)

Links to new/current houses aren’t allowed but knowing the above and looking at her insta for clues (eg area and when they moved) will make it easy to find on Rightmove sold data.

Reactions: 1
I’m not going to give links but it’s all available online to search if you know where she lives (give or take 3 miles away!!)

She's not exploiting anyone or stealing Paypal money so wow - good on her!

Reactions: 2
I think they must have done well with their last house, on rightmove there are houses for a mil that are no where near as nice as their last one. Hope they aren’t regretting it with the unforeseen problems with the roof and electricity and no heating

Last house was on market for 650 thousand so the new house was nearly double that!!!!!!