the_organised_mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spent ages doing the dishwasher, cleaning the hob after cooking, putting the washing away, hoovering crisps off the living room carpet, scrubbing crayon off the sideboard. But am only supposed to clean for 30 minutes a day and today is just supposed to be the hallway 🤔

So am I not supposed to clean the hob after cooking because it's not kitchen day?

Wait till living room day to Hoover the crisps?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just spent ages doing the dishwasher, cleaning the hob after cooking, putting the washing away, hoovering crisps off the living room carpet, scrubbing crayon off the sideboard. But am only supposed to clean for 30 minutes a day and today is just supposed to be the hallway 🤔

So am I not supposed to clean the hob after cooking because it's not kitchen day?

Wait till living room day to Hoover the crisps?
I’ve followed the TOM method on and off and I like that it focuses on one run a day to ensure every room gets a good clean but I still spend at least an hour at night clearing and cleaning up the destruction from the day.

I image her children must be very well trained and clean because the last time my house stayed tidy after cleaning was before I had any children 😂

I’ve followed the TOM method on and off and I like that it focuses on one run a day to ensure every room gets a good clean but I still spend at least an hour at night clearing and cleaning up the destruction from the day.

I image her children must be very well trained and clean because the last time my house stayed tidy after cleaning was before I had any children 😂
I saw her mention that she gets her boys to put a piece of loo roll down the toilet before they have a poo so she doesn’t have to use a toilet brush. I’d rather just let the poor kids poo in piece and wiz the brush round if I have too 🤣

I don’t mind Gemma but her latest insta video made me laugh - talking about non stop work but it’s 6 hours a day! She doesn’t start till 10 and the last 2 hours are replying to DMs... these instagrammers have no idea about real life!

Reactions: 7
I've unfollowed now , i used to really like her .I unfollowed once she started those cringy transformations a while ago. I liked the idea behind them but she started taking herself waaaay to seriously.

Reactions: 2
I haven't unfollowed but she doesn't come up on my feed anymore as I was just scrolling past. she's just really boring and I don't find it interesting enough. Tomm doesn't work for me either as I have more rooms than listed and more kids lol ill stick to how ive always done it.

the system doesn’t work for me. I need to clean everyday for my house to not look like a dump!!!

you still have to do more than 15 mins level 1 and 30 mins of level 2 every day.

Reactions: 4
Whoa, that’s a proper country mansion isn’t it?

I’m surprised. It doesn’t look much like a family home and they’re going to spend a lot of time driving the kids everywhere.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s bleeping huge but wah wah we have to refurb it all on a tiny budget.
Let me find my violin!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s bleeping huge but wah wah we have to refurb it all on a tiny budget.
Let me find my violin!
They’ve clearly overstretched themselves if they didn’t factor in the massive cost of updating a house of that age and size!

Especially the roof and electrical, that could run into the 10s of thousands. I didn’t like today when she said Mike went white when they got a quote for something so she came up with a fun little game of getting as much as they can second hand. She told us all she was doing that last week so she didn’t think of it today, a tiny discrepancy but annoying all the same.

Reactions: 1
I really like her but I do wonder if she’s playing it down a bit and playing the whole no budge thing because so many Instagrammers make a shed load of cash then move to a massive house, spend loads of money and get hugely criticised...maybe I’m being cynical but...?

Reactions: 4
I think she’s trying to be relatable because there’s no hiding that she is living in a big period property. I’m happy for her but she is coming off a little smug and her trying to be relatable and how she does all this for her followers and doesn’t make much money is all feeling a little trite and contrived.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s trying to be relatable because there’s no hiding that she is living in a big period property. I’m happy for her but she is coming off a little smug and her trying to be relatable and how she does all this for her followers and doesn’t make much money is all feeling a little trite and contrived.
I agree. She’s definitely coming off as more than a little smug.

Did anyone see the tile ripping out stories from yesterday? I was shocked those thermoplastic tiles (the thin red ones) often contain asbestos. I hope they took precautions.

She isn’t on Instagram Stories much anymore, whereas she used to be on daily. The cynic in me says it’s because she moved over to Youtube to make money, whereas she’d previously made (slightly snobby/superior comments) about not being comfortable doing #ads.

I’m still astounded that they bought that massive bleeping house 🤣