Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She isn’t on Instagram Stories much anymore, whereas she used to be on daily. The cynic in me says it’s because she moved over to Youtube to make money, whereas she’d previously made (slightly snobby/superior comments) about not being comfortable doing #ads.

I’m still astounded that they bought that massive fucking house 🤣

Reactions: 3

Orange Creme

VIP Member
That's exactly what I said! Poor kids. Also it's not fair on me I hate the feeling of cringing for someone. I think she makes up some of the things trolls supposedly say and she laughs all the way through it - if it's so funny why make a video about it 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Slummymummy

I do like Gemma but I do find her a bit " holier than thou " , normally jumping on the latest Instagram bandwagon. For example saying she never does ads when a lot of people were being criticised for not making ads clear etc, but then sells an app , merch, book, laminate tick sheet etc. I dont begrudge her a living at all but dont understand why she looks down on people who do ads when she is also selling stuff!
Then there was the "natural cleaning/eco " phase which started off the back of the hinch beef. It was so obvious she was was trying to have a dig because hinch was being criticised for using so many chemicals.
I just feel like she needs to stay out of the insta drama , which once again she made a drama about 😂

RubyShoe

Sorry I thought this was a new thread so I’ve been liking old posts 😳

I just recently found her but I’ve went off her straight away. One day all her stories were just songs! I was like I’ll just put on the radio thanks!

I didn’t like how she jumped on the troll bandwagon recently. Considering she knows what it’s like to get trolled by fans of another Instagrammer (Hinch Army) I thought it was ridiculous of her to support Mrs Meldrum and doxxing.

The cleaning thing I also don’t get. So she does half an hour every day so she doesn’t have to clean at the weekend. Well I do 1.5 hours on a Friday so I don’t have to clean 6 days a week. Should I also write a book?!

Organised motherhood is much better. She only cleans her bathroom once a month and it looks very clean the rest of the time. She doesn’t have little boys though 🤨
how can you clean a bathroom once a month, and it be clean lol

Onthehop

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to be relatable because there’s no hiding that she is living in a big period property. I’m happy for her but she is coming off a little smug and her trying to be relatable and how she does all this for her followers and doesn’t make much money is all feeling a little trite and contrived.
I agree. She’s definitely coming off as more than a little smug.

MrsBarker

Was this the zoflora and bicarb to clean the bed? I followed Gemma way before Hinch so saw her mention how dangerous it was but didn’t know who had advised it though? I like her too seems quite genuine and transparent and comes across a lot more intellegent and socially aware than other Instagramers
Yep I think that was one of many things Hinch did. Funny how she doesn’t do that anymore, even though it was apparently ‘something she’d done for years’.... what annoys me is that she didn’t bother explaining that she’d stop doing it because it was dangerous, she just stopped filming herself making ‘snow’ and spreading it all over her mattress, sofa and rug! Not very responsible as I’m sure some of her follows will still be doing it 🙄

RubyShoe

You clean the bathrooms daily actually, not once a month.

The whole point is you do daily jobs which keep on top of everything then focus on one room for 30 mins a day and do a deeper clean there, it basically means that your house overall feels cleaner all the time. I used to do one huge blitz clean on my day off and a few days on it felt unclean again. This method works for me and thousands of others to keep on top of the house little and often.

She also does really good spotify playlists to clean to, and unlike all the other instagrammers she doesnt do many ads and is really focusing towards easy eco cleaning which is helping our family be more environmentally friendly.
We know TOMM covers bathrooms as level 1 daily jobs yes, but Veritas was saying another instagrammar only does her bathrooms once a month 🤮🤢

• Sick

Nellie

Sorry I thought this was a new thread so I’ve been liking old posts 😳

I just recently found her but I’ve went off her straight away. One day all her stories were just songs! I was like I’ll just put on the radio thanks!

I didn’t like how she jumped on the troll bandwagon recently. Considering she knows what it’s like to get trolled by fans of another Instagrammer (Hinch Army) I thought it was ridiculous of her to support Mrs Meldrum and doxxing.

The cleaning thing I also don’t get. So she does half an hour every day so she doesn’t have to clean at the weekend. Well I do 1.5 hours on a Friday so I don’t have to clean 6 days a week. Should I also write a book?!

Organised motherhood is much better. She only cleans her bathroom once a month and it looks very clean the rest of the time. She doesn’t have little boys though 🤨
I emailed her about the troll stuff she put up and about her support of Rebecca Meldrum after she doxxed someone from here.
I got a message back from her PA saying she was "busy reading through lots of replies and she she may get back to you" but she never did.
Unfollowed.

Boredofthem

I find her non offensive. I’m the same Age as her but she acts so much older and I think that’s her brand. She’s a clean cut , married mum that is everyone’s friend. There appears to be a new breed of mums that identify with these instagrammers , to be its a bit like my kids obsession with YouTube bloggers. I think it’s weird but if they like it 🤷‍♀️

rockyroad

Did anyone see the tile ripping out stories from yesterday? I was shocked those thermoplastic tiles (the thin red ones) often contain asbestos. I hope they took precautions.

powderpower

Chatty Member
I haven't unfollowed but she doesn't come up on my feed anymore as I was just scrolling past. she's just really boring and I don't find it interesting enough. Tomm doesn't work for me either as I have more rooms than listed and more kids lol ill stick to how ive always done it.

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

I agree with you...it’s being played up now on Instagram and encouraging more baiting on here now..I absolutely detest bullying but people are allowed an opinion if you can’t handle that..then maybe running a large account isn’t god them...I think ignoring or just leaving her response here was enough..instead of boasting about it in a insta story! 🙄
I agree, apart from the original poster most of the other comments are quite balanced and didn’t warrant the response on Instagram and all that’s done is send a load of “new members” to comment in her defence which keeps this thread current and continues the conversation - I like I’m sure others do tend to read the threads that I follow when there are new unread comments....