Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viceroy

It annoyed me when she got on her high horse about larger accounts ignoring smaller accounts at events and wanted to do an event for ‘nobodys’ yet that was exactly what she did to me at said event, yes I’m a nobody but she’s a hypocrite.
What happened?

Clansman

I messaged a few times about stuff never ever got a reply or a heart or anything.
I think the whole Hinch thing last year Gemma played it up... Poor Me... While making digs.. Not innocent at all.
I don't like the buddy system either of team tomm. There is no security, you don't know people's backgrounds etc. I think it could be dangerous and if anything happened to someone I doubt she would take any responsibility.
I had to unfollow her with the fake happy smiles & dancing. 🤢

what is the buddy system?

How did you find that out? Can you post a link as I live near her old house and I've been wondering where the new one is (not because I'm a stalker I'm just very nosey 🤥😂)

Markusadam

I’m not going to give links but it’s all available online to search if you know where she lives (give or take 3 miles away!!)

C

Cleo

I feel like these instagrammers are just waiting for something to be said about them so they can jump on the bandwagon and attempt to slap back 😂
Having just checked out Instagram..I absolutely agree with you!! If you have a large following and show huge chunks of your life on a huge very public platform every day ...you’re going to get some criticism and not everyone is going to like or agree with you..you can’t please everyone, by posting and boasting about it on a insta story also has encouraged some of the responses on here...I thought TOM reply clarified a things but she’s just lost my respect after what I’ve just checked out..she’s encouraged more baiting on this thread.. instead of just leaving it!

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I think they must have done well with their last house, on rightmove there are houses for a mil that are no where near as nice as their last one. Hope they aren’t regretting it with the unforeseen problems with the roof and electricity and no heating