the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean like she's losing it abit. I honestly did love Kate I didnt like how her kids were bratty but loved how realistic she was now somethings changed there's no red case of doom no wedding ring chopped off her hair had all her face done changing her style and for what is she hasn't split from the husband

Reactions: 1
Yea she's defo showing all the classic signs of a break up. I hope she's okay. We've all been there. Tbh I think she did the majority of the house work and looking after the kids anyway. So probably used to doing it all anyway , in that sense. Hopefully she has good people around her.

I really like Kate she is abit much with ads the now I agree but how much weight has she lost her stomach was flat in the body suit and leggings she did take an insta break I think they might have split then.

I used to really like Kate’s account but seriously the amount of ADs & Swipe Ups are just not entertaining at all!

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow I still like Katie but her stories are like watching the shopping channel! I think her page has really lost its way 😏

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but she grates now sooooo bad, everything is a swipe up or her moaning about the kids etc

Awful women ! Account unrecognisable 12 months on ! Peddling market stall, over priced crap on her page now .

Best mates with Beggyhomesweethome, says it all.

Reactions: 6
Have they definitely separated?
I believe so yes. She said she's been going through alot which has caused her too lose weight. There is no wedding ring on and hasn't been since she got back. No 'red ase of doom' being mentioned at all. And she gets alot more time away from the kids I can only presume her marriage has fallen apart. Which from what we seen they didn't do much anyway he was always working and she was always spending his money
They shared beds with her kids he even had to leave their marital bed on several occasions because of their kids so if we have seen that I dread to think what we haven't actually heard about

Reactions: 2
I’ve just unfollowed her today. I used to really like her, although the kids behaviour and what they got away with drove me mad. Now she seems full of herself, it’s all swipe ups for her new business and to be honest from some of the things she’s said the past few days, it seems her new business is a priority over the kids x

Reactions: 4
The constant woah of me is exhausting. Good on her for starting a business but don’t sit and moan about the reality of working with kids. Yeah it’s hard but people do it everyday.! When you kid is crying put your phone down and comfort her rather than filming your odd facial expressions looking for praise from everyone. Can hear it now ‘you’re amazing hun’ ‘you’ve got this’ uhhh get in the real world, I’ve worked full time for the last twenty years with two kids and a partner who works away for over half the year

The constant woah of me is exhausting. Good on her for starting a business but don’t sit and moan about the reality of working with kids. Yeah it’s hard but people do it everyday.! When you kid is crying put your phone down and comfort her rather than filming your odd facial expressions looking for praise from everyone. Can hear it now ‘you’re amazing hun’ ‘you’ve got this’ uhhh get in the real world, I’ve worked full time for the last twenty years with two kids and a partner who works away for over half the year
Exactly this!!! Constantly moaning about being tired, most working mums are... filming the kids kicking off and pulling faces at the camera, WTF? It doesn’t make you look relatable it makes you look like you can’t control your kids at all and all you’re interested in is insta content! Last week she commented on how the kids had a really late night cos she was so busy with her new business 😳 how about stop work for a bit, prioritise your kids and then do more work when they go to bed?!
I used to really like her now I think she’s a bit of a dick

She's on a slippery slope of becoming very full of herself. Its not an attractive trait.

Reactions: 5
She used to be tolerable.! The latest post if I don’t get a freebie or campaign from marks and Spencer I’ll start a petition, who does she think she is.??? All the mum guilt posts, well stop drinking and taking endless selfies and spend some time with your kids. I’m working full time this week during half term I just have to get on with it, I certainly ain’t pulling faces at the camera on insta and moaning about it

Reactions: 4
Really.! Her sprouting on about her Clarins beauty consultant ‘she was so great’ ‘can’t wait to try the products and show you all’ ‘here’s the swipe up to book yours’
duck off.!! You got it free, you’ll get the stuff for free.! Used to like but now she makes my skin crawl