the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's done loads of Christmas posts for country baskets got home said I bought some and some were gifted. I thought if she was invited there and gifted items it was an AD she hasn't even said what was gifted and what she brought.
She did this the other day as well when she went to Liverpool

I can’t believe the amount of Christmas stuff!! Surely that much can not be necessary? Her tree was so amazing last year I don’t think she would’ve needed anymore?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe the amount of Christmas stuff!! Surely that much can not be necessary? Her tree was so amazing last year I don’t think she would’ve needed anymore?
I know unless she's doing an extra tree its all a little over the top

I am starting to wonder what her husband thinks of her spending I love her but he must get so pissed of she literally spends every day shopping and instagramming , what a life 😭

I am starting to wonder what her husband thinks of her spending I love her but he must get so pissed of she literally spends every day shopping and instagramming , what a life 😭
Literally I swear all her kids are in education now. I could not sit around all day and do nothing

Literally I swear all her kids are in education now. I could not sit around all day and do nothing
They are! Margot is in nursery it seems full time too! & I’m sure she use to be quite successful in her work and left to be a stay at home mum which is great but now all she does is sit at home and spend money that her husband earns he must have a very healthy wage.. I know she says it’s all on credit cards but even that gets overly expensive fast! She got put on a spending ban of him seems it’s been lifted

The amount of Christmas stuff she’s buying every single day! I’ve never seen anything like it

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand it any more. Every story is an ad an aff and a swipe up. I don’t mind the odd few but it’s getting to the point I’m going to unfollow her now it’s too much

I liked her tree in previous years but this years a bit much I’m not keen on teddy’s or headbands on a tree 🥴 I also wish I had there money 😂😂😂

Ad ad ad aff aff swipe up swipe up - seriously it’s never ending with her

Ad ad ad aff aff swipe up swipe up - seriously it’s never ending with her
I know completely driving me nuts, never used to mind her she was one of the more tolerable Instagrammers but everything is an ad. The endless clothes as well, we all know she doesn’t keep though, tries them on for content then returns. She showed all her returns not so long ago absolute piles of them

Do you think she has separated from her husband? She has mentioned she has lot weight due to having a crap time lately and I cant see any wedding ring on her finger now.

Reactions: 4
Oh maybe!!! Would make sense... not mentioned him at all has she not the red bag 😀

yea exactly what I was thinking. Its a shame really. I really like her, I admire how real she keeps it.

I posted on a different thread a while back that I think her and her husband have split as she hadnt moaned about him leaving his shot around anymore

Reactions: 3
I like her. I do think something is amiss though. She posted a few weeks ago she had dropped 2 dress sizes but didn't want to go into details why. Then her stories this morning....hmmmm.