the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this latest holiday been gifted/collab? She was only on insta the other week hinting about a holiday, saying how fab it was someone booked a holiday she had recommended. I do wonder if this is the freebie she was hinting for 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Has this latest holiday been gifted/collab? She was only on insta the other week hinting about a holiday, saying how fab it was someone booked a holiday she had recommended. I do wonder if this is the freebie she was hinting for 🤷‍♀️
It’s a lot of phone time for a holiday if I’m honest... why not out down your phone, take the iPads off your kids, control them and show them manners and you might be able to enjoy a meal without them being dicks as she puts it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s a lot of phone time for a holiday if I’m honest... why not out down your phone, take the iPads off your kids, control them and show them manners and you might be able to enjoy a meal without them being dicks as she puts it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it’s a gifted holiday or she’s constantly filming and tagging hoping a company picks her up to start doing holiday reviews or something
Why say she’s making memories with the kids and it’s ‘not just her holiday’ but can’t put her phone down. Something defo going on with this holiday

Reactions: 1
On stories this morning saying how her son run away from the restaurant then she treated that behaviour by taking him to the circus 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Man this woman really doesn’t have a clue

On stories this morning saying how her son run away from the restaurant then she treated that behaviour by taking him to the circus 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Man this woman really doesn’t have a clue
I really like Kate but the behaviour of her kids and how she deals with it makes my blood boil. There seems to be no discipline and the constant use of ipads etc. even when walking from A-B. That can't be healthy. Way too much screen time for all of her kids. As you say, rewarding bad behaviour will lead to more problems.

I really like Kate but the behaviour of her kids and how she deals with it makes my blood boil. There seems to be no discipline and the constant use of ipads etc. even when walking from A-B. That can't be healthy. Way too much screen time for all of her kids. As you say, rewarding bad behaviour will lead to more problems.
Agree with you there! It’s annoying because I really do like her but I just can’t watch her stories anymore it stresses me out

How is it possible she has gone away with out her youngest and husband and hasn’t really mentioned them at all. I find this latest trip really odd, like there was no point to it apart from her wanting to be away. I know she met up with some friends but if more looked like she wanted a holiday and had to take some children so they were not at home with her husband.

She has said she’s missed her daughter. I feel like the trip still may have been gifted but no mention yet from her. My guess is her husband couldn’t get the time off of work and as she’s said before she can’t take them out on her own

I love her my fave instagrammer but like everyone else I wish she’d take the iPads of the boys especially on holiday they were literally walking around every with them all on, shes lovely she just needs to be a bit tougher so they respect her

Just don’t get the love for her.! Ten swipe ups in 24 hours and now asking for coffee table advice. Cunningly posted her favourite ones and tagged the companies, then makes the statement she’s going to order tonight.! By tonight she means she’s hoping that over the course of the day she gets a freebie.!

She’s defo one of my top 5 insta accounts to follow. I love her clothes swipe ups because she likes similar things to me so is great seeing where she got bits from.

But she makes money from the swipe ups 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I like her swipe ups , I find them useful so I don’t mind her making money out of it! Both benefit from it, I find nice stuff and she makes a few moneys

Reactions: 3
I love her but you can tell when she does stories she really wants things gifted, but she doesn’t make a lot of swipe ups I’m sure she said it was well under a pound per swipe up, she’s also honest in the fact she buys a lot of things on credit cards & her dress sense is pretty much the same as mine.. she’s one of the few instagrammers I can tolerate still I hope she doesn’t end up like the rest 🙄

Reactions: 4
The other day professing that she only ever uses josh wood hair colour, no other hair dye comes close, swipe ups etc and today she’s in boots buying hair dye.! What happened to the wonderful josh wood colour, the only hair dye she will ever use. Obviously not been gifted anymore

I love her but you can tell when she does stories she really wants things gifted, but she doesn’t make a lot of swipe ups I’m sure she said it was well under a pound per swipe up, she’s also honest in the fact she buys a lot of things on credit cards & her dress sense is pretty much the same as mine.. she’s one of the few instagrammers I can tolerate still I hope she doesn’t end up like the rest 🙄
swipe ups earn near nothing, its mostly pennies as opposed to pounds but this differs depending on which affiliate programme you are on and who you are

swipe ups earn near nothing, its mostly pennies as opposed to pounds but this differs depending on which affiliate programme you are on and who you are
Yeah she’s said that before it earns her a couple of pence, I like her though she’s honest about it compared to other account that hide that fact.
Although she’s advertising more I don’t blame her taking advantage of the opportunities