The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s deleted a lot of pictures and videos from his Instagram of Lilly. What’s really annoyed me though, is the fact on her Instagram everything has been deleted including her display picture so it’s all blank. Sorry but why not just delete her Instagram account? She doesn’t want to be on social media anymore so why does she need a blank account that he runs? Clearly hoping she’ll change her mind or want it again in the future. We can’t go deleting an account with 100k followers can we! 💀
Exactly right! Let’s just keep it there until she returns so I can make a load more money out of her again 🙄

Reactions: 6
Very weird. Somethings gone off .deleting pictures of your own daughter why? Just keep them up but don't post anymore. Then no interaction between dvg since dubai.

Reactions: 8
Exactly right! Let’s just keep it there until she returns so I can make a load more money out of her again 🙄
He clearly thinks “It’s just a phase” 🙄😂 I bet it killed him having to delete the photos etc of her. Then again he’s probably only archived them so he can reinstate them if and when she returns 😂

Reactions: 6
They must have had a bust up maybe in Dubai. They all come home and suddenly Joel is advertising for someone to have Roland’s old job too. And he hasn’t liked photos of their anniversary? Seems weird.
I still can’t get my head around the interest in 20 year olds who have split up from their baby daddys? I don’t get it

Reactions: 7
They must have had a bust up maybe in Dubai. They all come home and suddenly Joel is advertising for someone to have Roland’s old job too. And he hasn’t liked photos of their anniversary? Seems weird.
I still can’t get my head around the interest in 20 year olds who have split up from their baby daddys? I don’t get it
Something is definitely off! It’s probably because they’re young and vulnerable and they’re easy to prey on and boost his ego 🤮 A bit of a pick me up when he’s bored and alone in his flat 😂 No one his own age would want him. He literally acts like an 18 year old lad I mean come on Roly! Sort yourself out 😂

One of us needs to make a fake Instagram account pretending to be a good looking mum, follow him and see what texts he sends 😂😂😂
Genius! 😂😂😂 who’s doing it?! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sex and can then just make out it can’t be anymore because they have young kids and he isn’t into that. I do think he is seeing someone though, because he’s extremely quiet when he’s not with Ralph. Whoever she is he doesn’t seem to want to show her because it will put his female fans off and also because he doesn’t want to make anything official. He said on here he’s happy on his own, but that is strange at his age. He can’t say his kids complicate it because they are grown up now! He’s said that before on question and answers. How do two teenagers complicate a relationship, they aren’t babies!

I’ve heard him say that on his stories before I think or a question and answer. What a weird excuse. Like people with kids can’t get into another relationship. Would only complicate things with Roland because it’s the Roland show and him being selfish couldn’t possibly accommodate anyone else. And with the age of his kids yeah, they really is not a reason?!

Reactions: 8
I’ve heard him say that on his stories before I think or a question and answer. What a weird excuse. Like people with kids can’t get into another relationship. Would only complicate things with Roland because it’s the Roland show and him being selfish couldn’t possibly accommodate anyone else. And with the age of his kids yeah, they really is not a reason?!
Definitively not a reason! He’s going about it all the wrong way. His you tube would probably grow if he portrayed more of a family unit, him and the kids well now just Ralph is boring, if there was him and another adult/parent and more children that would be more entertaining and more going on in the videos for the viewers

Reactions: 4
when they were in dubai i assumed ralph was ill and that’s why he didn’t go on the shopping trip when kaci and grace controlled the day… but then he was there when they went to dinner that night.
in the dad v girls video of them at the water park roland seemed so disinterested in lilly tbh

i think there’s deffo something going on between dad v girls and roland. i think it’s to do with whatever’s going on with lily as they took her shopping etc and in general joel seemed more interested in her then roland did

Reactions: 7
Someone has even commented underneath his last grid post “does Lilly not ever want to go to the football with you?”. Feels like he’s definitely got a favourite child. DvG has liked his last grid post though.

THREAD SUGGESTION:

If you’re single and 20 Beware
Watch out for the guy with the combover hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sex and can then just make out it can’t be anymore because they have young kids and he isn’t into that. I do think he is seeing someone though, because he’s extremely quiet when he’s not with Ralph. Whoever she is he doesn’t seem to want to show her because it will put his female fans off and also because he doesn’t want to make anything official. He said on here he’s happy on his own, but that is strange at his age. He can’t say his kids complicate it because they are grown up now! He’s said that before on question and answers. How do two teenagers complicate a relationship, they aren’t babies!
I think he is too. On the nights when he’s not with Ralph we never see him anymore but he used to be quite active on his stories even when on his own. 4biab has shown what she’s doing when he’s quiet though so it’s not her. Wonder if they ended up falling out over it all. Ralph is golden boy for sure with Roland because he will still cater to Roland’s demands whereas Lilly clearly now has her own mind.

Someone has even commented underneath his last grid post “does Lilly not ever want to go to the football with you?”. Feels like he’s definitely got a favourite child. DvG has liked his last grid post though.

THREAD SUGGESTION:

If you’re single and 20 Beware
Watch out for the guy with the combover hair
LOVE the thread title idea!!! 👏🏼😂

I don’t know where he’s gets his sense of entitlement from! If the size 3 feet are anything to go by 🫢 well you know what they say haha tiny shoes tiny …. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone know how to start a new thread?!

yes he is super entitled. It’s clearly the YouTube that’s all gone to his head. The following is impressive to youngsters, probably even up to girls in their mid-twenties. He knows that and uses it to his advantage.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how to start a new thread?!

yes he is super entitled. It’s clearly the YouTube that’s all gone to his head. The following is impressive to youngsters, probably even up to girls in their mid-twenties. He knows that and uses it to his advantage.
Yeah, you need go on ‘post thread’ on the families list and pop the link in to this thread so we can all find it. It needs to be done when this thread is at 1000 comments and then lock this thread

I can’t believe he had the audacity to come on here and defend himself saying that he’s not a n0nce and had a go at someone for saying it’s grooming behaviour 😂 it’s sickening how he carries on! 🤮

Reactions: 2
I think he is too. On the nights when he’s not with Ralph we never see him anymore but he used to be quite active on his stories even when on his own. 4biab has shown what she’s doing when he’s quiet though so it’s not her. Wonder if they ended up falling out over it all. Ralph is golden boy for sure with Roland because he will still cater to Roland’s demands whereas Lilly clearly now has her own mind.
Even like today, 2pm and no content.
What exactly does he do?
Why has he not come on and reviewed his holiday in the past 10 days for the fans/followers? It could have been some really interesting content in all honesty.
or come and explained a bit more about Lilly? He knows her fans will be interested and curious.

Reactions: 3
Even like today, 2pm and no content.
What exactly does he do?
Why has he not come on and reviewed his holiday in the past 10 days for the fans/followers? It could have been some really interesting content in all honesty.
or come and explained a bit more about Lilly? He knows her fans will be interested and curious.
Exactly! Now would be a prime time to interact with the fans. Or even on the 3 halls account if not his own. Put up an actual post about Lilly not just a story which is gone in 24 hours. Explain she has gone from YouTube and they will be a bit quiet but they’ll be coming back with a new name and a new image. Ask the viewers which videos they want to see? Perhaps even run a competition for a channel new name! That would be a really good idea to boost engagement, interact with his fans and then provide for their wants and needs video wise.

Yeah he really is very absent isn’t he.
I bet he’s fuming that Lilly won’t be in any social media content now. He’s marketed them all as a family and now it’s not that at all.
If he isn’t consistent on his social media people will lose interest. They want access to your life and he can’t be bothered to do that it seems.

He used to do stories all day every day didn’t he? Like at least 5-10 a day? Now there’s nothing at all is there and it was the same before Dubai too. Then we had solid Dubai stories for 5/6 days then it was like he gave up on the holiday and we’ve basically had nothing since apart from a football match.

He used to do stories all day every day didn’t he? Like at least 5-10 a day? Now there’s nothing at all is there and it was the same before Dubai too. Then we had solid Dubai stories for 5/6 days then it was like he gave up on the holiday and we’ve basically had nothing since apart from a football match.
So today we’ve had a steering wheel and a chocolate bar 😴😂 I wonder if Roly changing his username is anything to do with the giving up with it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.