The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does he make that much money from youtube etc to be able to go to dubai again ?
He will have enough ££ if he is with 4Biab!!!!!
And if not he probably does make enough from YT because the companies probably pay him loads without realising he has only 12 year olds watching him who aren’t going to buy a private reg etc

Reactions: 5
He will have enough ££ if he is with 4Biab!!!!!
And if not he probably does make enough from YT because the companies probably pay him loads without realising he has only 12 year olds watching him who aren’t going to buy a private reg etc
We think everything between them was all coincidental as it turns out. There does seem to be some kind of link there but I think it is just a random friendship because you can even see from their accounts they have some shared interests.

I am intrigued to see who he is going away with again and why he’s going! If it’s just another holiday that seems quite strange?! Who would have another holiday to the same place 3 weeks later?! And yes I have no idea how he’s affording all of this

Reactions: 6
I got told off for saying about those 2 before but I remember she said way back when she started instagram when there wasn’t many people watching her (I was) that she has a place in Dubai, so ANOTHER weird coincidence hmmm. But i have to agree it does seem like it could be. Let’s see if he stays in a hotel or not I guess! Because otherwise how is he affording it all, the holidays, spending money and flights?He doesn’t work most days at all. Seems very annoying for the rest of us actually doing something to actively make money every day. Because if it werent for Joel’s account he would never have grown enough to make this kind of money!!!!

Yeah it’s like he’s only decided to show his life with Ralph now and not his own life (unless he’s in Dubai so I’m sure next week he will be on his stories non stop shoving it in everyone’s faces). So today for example basically nothing until he’s gone to get Ralph. Now they’ll be filming presumably. The Roland and Ralph show and that’s about it now.

He is totally phasing his Instagram out and I think the purpose is that he thinks if he doesn’t post anything he can’t be talked about on here. Roly has been a different person on Instagram from the second he noticed this thread had picked up. We have all noticed it. He can’t cope with any negative opinions of him. Only problem with that is that he’s made an income out of him and his kids being in the public eye. Nobody in the public eye is liked by everyone.

Wow I can't believe that he is going to Dubai again! Why are they obsessed with Dubai? I could think of nothing worse then going on an 8 hours plane ride again to a place I went to a couple of weeks before. I guess he isn't taking the kids. I think these people have a complex where when they are home they are not happy so they keep escaping on these holidays which I guess makes sense for Roland as he doesn't seem to do much when the kids are with their mum.

Reactions: 8
They’re just obsessed with Dubai as it’s seen as one of the trendiest places to be of course, and associated with wealth and image. All of these wannabe influencers live their lives for the approval of other people and all they care about is image. I mean if there was no Instagram in the world, they probably wouldn’t all keep going to Dubai but people these days go on holiday there purely to take photos and tag themselves there to show others they’ve “made it”. If there was no social media people would probably say “god I’m not spending £10k on a holiday there, what a waste”. But there is social media and so thousands of pounds get wasted.

Reactions: 8
It’s so true. It’s crazy people these days will travel 2 hours to a restaurant or 8 hours to a country basically just to post about it on social media. Roly is clearly rolling in it though with his Mercedes, Dior trainers, Rolex, 2 holidays to Dubai in a month….all because of people watching him yet now he can’t be arsed to post his life at all really. So grateful for the fans 🙄 Still as long as the young females are in his DMs that’s all that matters

Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen anyone before with a totally different hair colour to their beard. The hair on his head is brown and grey but his face hair is ginger.
Also sleeping every hour can also be a sign of depression.

• Haha
Is it bad I find him quite attractive on them stories 😩😂 I feel like I should delete this before he sees it hahaha don’t want to big him up anymore 🙄

• Sick
Is it bad I find him quite attractive on them stories 😩😂 I feel like I should delete this before he sees it hahaha don’t want to big him up anymore 🙄
Oh God his ego now!
It’s because he’s got writing all over his face.
Please go back and see some Dubai footage 😂

Reactions: 7
I keep seeing 4Biab in a bright blue car in Milton Keynes and she had a guy in the car today, he had Roland’s hair!!!! But then I’m guessing because he was at the Dr about 2 hours before then that must be in his town probably and I don’t know the exact distances but I’m guessing he couldn’t have got to mk so quick if he lives in surrey. Was at traffic lights like two rows to the side of me so I cudn’t see a face just the exact same sort of scruffy hair! She clocked me staring so I had to pretty much duck 😂
@cc_2013 Nooooooo must be the filter!!!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh God his ego now!
It’s because he’s got writing all over his face.
Please go back and see some Dubai footage 😂
I’ll have to watch to cleanse myself watch that and look at what’s under the comb over 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think it’s just the blue eyes tbh and the daft filter makes them look really blue 🤣 and yeah can’t see his face either because of the writing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep seeing 4Biab in a bright blue car in Milton Keynes and she had a guy in the car today, he had Roland’s hair!!!! But then I’m guessing because he was at the Dr about 2 hours before then that must be in his town probably and I don’t know the exact distances but I’m guessing he couldn’t have got to mk so quick if he lives in surrey. Was at traffic lights like two rows to the side of me so I cudn’t see a face just the exact same sort of scruffy hair! She clocked me staring so I had to pretty much duck 😂
@cc_2013 Nooooooo must be the filter!!!!! 😂😂
Not this little slapper again 😂 Makes me sick people worried to death about energy prices whilst she decides which super car to drive today. If it was her mind you, I thought her one was black.

Nothing from roly for hours and hours AGAIN. Can he not just make a statement about how he’s just doing YouTube now and not Instagram? Just so the fans know

• Haha
I don’t know why ‘little slapper’ made me laugh a lot more than it should 😂 She hasn’t been on Instagram much either today - oh god here we go again 😂

I actually do hope Roland isn’t that unwell to be honest. Starting to feel very distanced from him with all of this silence! Maybe he is quiet because he’s really ill but then Dubai wouldn’t have happened surely and wouldn’t also be happening again if that was the case?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.