The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So itā€™s official that Lily has left YouTube ā€¦ heā€™s just put up a statement of sorts

Reactions: 4
Ohhh. I hope sheā€™s okay. The fan accounts are plain weird, creepy as duck! That would be enough to scare anyone šŸ„“

Reactions: 8
Oh for sure thatā€™s why heā€™s been even more miserable than usual then! One third of the cash cow has left the building!

Reactions: 10
It wonā€™t work anymore. The 2 Halls.
Will need a full rebrand and from what Iā€™ve seen people are way more interested in her than him and Ralph.
Ralphā€™s videos with Roland are ok but at that point itā€™s just a kid and his dad and all of the challenges have been repeated over and over already. Also the fan pages wonā€™t take down their stuff. Does he really think she can vanish from the internet and social media?

Reactions: 7
Wow was not expecting that! Tbf in the past she didn't seem that keen in doing the youtube thing unlike Ralph and Roland though. I wonder if that will effect Grace and get her to consider not being on youtube

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s asking fan pages to take down pictures of Lilly but canā€™t imagine heā€™ll be taking down all the videos sheā€™s in on the channel. Or asking DVG to either.

Good for her if she doesnā€™t want to be his money maker anymore. I just hope itā€™s not like the last time she didnā€™t want to be in videos anymore and then all of a sudden Ralph got a no budget spending video. So manipulative and gross.

I agree that the channel wonā€™t be much without her. I think the views will do ok for a while but people will lose interest and the views will tank. Unless he can find another angle but I canā€™t imagine him even trying.

Reactions: 9
We knew for ages she wasnā€™t interested. She looked totally disinterested and embarrassed every time the camera was shoved in her face. Bit weird in his Q and A that time he insisted she was happy to be on YouTube and that she liked it and she even said it to us herself when he asked her!
He is giving off a very depressed and miserable vibe at the moment I think. Whether itā€™s to do with Lily not wanting to be involved, that heā€™s got the holiday blues, that he realises now heā€™s back that the expensive holiday has left him skint - who knows. Nothing fun or exciting or even informative on his stories ever now.

Reactions: 6
We knew for ages she wasnā€™t interested. She looked totally disinterested and embarrassed every time the camera was shoved in her face. Bit weird in his Q and A that time he insisted she was happy to be on YouTube and that she liked it and she even said it to us herself when he asked her!
He is giving off a very depressed and miserable vibe at the moment I think. Whether itā€™s to do with Lily not wanting to be involved, that heā€™s got the holiday blues, that he realises now heā€™s back that the expensive holiday has left him skint - who knows. Nothing fun or exciting or even informative on his stories ever now.
Thereā€™s really not! And if he wants to rebrand his channel with a new name and a new image, heā€™s going about it completely the wrong way.

Reactions: 2
I bet he wishes Joel hadnā€™t put that job out there now so he could have just gone back to do it for them.
I bet heā€™s just all depressed that Tattle noticed his obsession with 20 year old girls and he doesnā€™t feel able to slide into their DMs every day now.
He was following new ones every day, so heā€™s not getting that constant ego boost now of silly little girls thinking heā€™s godā€™s gift.

Reactions: 3
I feel like there was a distinctive change in Lily and Rolandā€™s relationship when the ā€˜rumoursā€™ of her sexuality started, with Roland becoming quite defensive that he and her mum have ā€˜different rulesā€™. Good for her though, sheā€™s a child and it was painstakingly awful to see her and Rolandā€™s relationship on camera. They are naive to think that her ā€˜fameā€™ will now dissolve, I wonder what will happen to the ā€˜uk youngersā€™ group

I feel like there was a distinctive change in Lily and Rolandā€™s relationship when the ā€˜rumoursā€™ of her sexuality started, with Roland becoming quite defensive that he and her mum have ā€˜different rulesā€™. Good for her though, sheā€™s a child and it was painstakingly awful to see her and Rolandā€™s relationship on camera. They are naive to think that her ā€˜fameā€™ will now dissolve, I wonder what will happen to the ā€˜uk youngersā€™ group
Oh I didnā€™t know of any rumours? And the different rules between them as parents? Iā€™ve clearly missed a lot! I agree about their relationship, it was sort of embarrassing/awkward to watch! I donā€™t think the UK Youngers group is anything special or ever has been, has it?

ā€œThis water park is so big, no wonder itā€™s the biggest in the worldā€ ffsšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I missed all of that. What happened?
Also, their channel is going to struggle to grow now. I never watched any of the videos of just him and Ralph as I don't find either of them interesting.

Oh I didnā€™t know of any rumours? And the different rules between them as parents? Iā€™ve clearly missed a lot! I agree about their relationship, it was sort of embarrassing/awkward to watch! I donā€™t think the UK Youngers group is anything special or ever has been, has it?
Oh I missed all of that. What happened?
Also, their channel is going to struggle to grow now. I never watched any of the videos of just him and Ralph as I don't find either of them interesting.
It was about less than a year ago on tiktok- people who knew them in real life were saying that Lilly had kissed a girl and had a girlfriend, there was also a rumour of there being a video of it but Iā€™m pretty sure the video part was untrue. As the rumours became bigger and bigger, Lilly wasnā€™t in the videos anymore and her insta was on private. The fans were so confused and it seemed like Roland had only found out through tiktok and the rumours. Roland mentioned on an Instagram story that he and mum had different rules. (Which I inferred to mean that he had different opinions on his kids kissing and dating others). Soon after Roland saying that, Lilly stopped appearing in videos ā€˜officiallyā€™ for the first time, see the bit at the bottom.
85716633-70AD-4042-A80D-95B1A641E9C1.jpeg
After the rumours had died down, Lilly resurfaced and Roland and her became very awkward on camera, the tension was awful and it has been ever since

Reactions: 6
It was about less than a year ago on tiktok- people who knew them in real life were saying that Lilly had kissed a girl and had a girlfriend, there was also a rumour of there being a video of it but Iā€™m pretty sure the video part was untrue. As the rumours became bigger and bigger, Lilly wasnā€™t in the videos anymore and her insta was on private. The fans were so confused and it seemed like Roland had only found out through tiktok and the rumours. Roland mentioned on an Instagram story that he and mum had different rules. (Which I inferred to mean that he had different opinions on his kids kissing and dating others). Soon after Roland saying that, Lilly stopped appearing in videos ā€˜officiallyā€™ for the first time, see the bit at the bottom.View attachment 1213931 After the rumours had died down, Lilly resurfaced and Roland and her became very awkward on camera, the tension was awful and it has been ever since
Poor Lilly. If it is true then she must have been under so much pressure from her parents (more so from which of one them who didnā€™t agree, are we saying it was Roland then?), friends, peers and creepy fans! Itā€™s a confusing and stressful time growing up and finding yourself so no wonder she wanted to back off from social media. Too much extra pressure on children. Not on exploiting your children online, but at least she has stood up for herself. Good for Lilly!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.