The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! 🏃🏻‍♂️😂 Oh of course he likes blondes 😂 omg how creepy is that ‘special attention’ 🤢 doesn’t surprise me one bit that he’s selfish! There must be more to it as well. There’s clearly a reason why none of his relationships have worked out. And there’s a reason why he’s STILL single 😂
This is so true. Literally no woman shown or mentioned for years. Most men late 30s are with their gf/wife/family or at work graftin in a career. Not hiring out cars they cannae even afford a tank of petrol for to show off to kids on social media

Reactions: 2
He’s just a prick…he will soon be dying his pubes to get down with the kids…..let the grey hairs grow! YES GUYS!

• Haha
He must be fuming this thread’s taken off a bit. Literally zero content at all this week. Haven’t even seen his laptop as much! If he reads here. But then he’s not going to be drawing attention to these posts this time I guess as they are highlighting his strange behaviour and he won’t want to send people over here!!!! Or potential brands watching him!!

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t stopped him doing it though! Surely brands need to check stuff out before they are in contact with people!

Lots of interesting boomerangs for us yesterday 😀
Also another 22 year old girl being followed.
The strained Spotify banter with Lily in the car.
Probably get treated to some carvery, cups of tea with no milk and football over the weekend. Business as usual!

• Haha
Lots of interesting boomerangs for us yesterday 😀
Also another 22 year old girl being followed.
The strained Spotify banter with Lily in the car.
Probably get treated to some carvery, cups of tea with no milk and football over the weekend. Business as usual!
Haha oh god not another one 😂 And Spotify also followed, because obviously now he’s done some stories and followed them they will give them it for free 🙄 I’m sure he can afford £9.99 a month for his daughter! But just a heads up for Roland as he must read here - they do a family account for £16.99 per month 🤗

• Haha
Haha oh god not another one 😂 And Spotify also followed, because obviously now he’s done some stories and followed them they will give them it for free 🙄 I’m sure he can afford £9.99 a month for his daughter! But just a heads up for Roland as he must read here - they do a family account for £16.99 per month 🤗
OMG he is ALWAYS subtly begging for a freebie! The bloody Lambo was a freebie I think - not sure how that car hire company thought they would get a good return. I guess these companies think loads of other parents/ adults watch him! They are thick! All they need to do is glance down any of his comments on YouTube or Insta and it’s all the most cringe comments from kids. “Early!” and “First!”.

Wonder what the next thrilling video is. Where is this weeks unlimited spends taking place? Worst ever was them breaking into Joel’s house at night. Roland thought it was the funniest thing ever, like a little kid getting all excited. Truth is he uses DVG for as much content as he can as those are always the photos/videos that do the best.

Reactions: 5
Also trying to pretend he was with a woman because we said he’s forever single 😆 No doubt paid one of his kid fans 50p to message him that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hes posted a screenshot of a dm saying he was seen with a woman at football on Saturday….but also last week he posted a joke meme about how long he had been single 😆
Let’s face it, he said the week before he had been “single so long he didn’t know what to talk about on a date anymore” (he posted a quote). Wiv that in mind he ain’t going to take a woman to a football match for a first date is he 🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.