The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His last relationship was ‘#Theone’ but that didn’t last long!! She was off with a hunk! I think he’s given up on relationships now and just hotel hops with different girls! Anyone he can get his hands on basically!!
Poor Lilly I wonder what she’s doing whilst him and Ralph are just doing tiktoks all day!! Love how he promotes Ralph’s account but never a mention of Lilly’s! He must be embarrassed!

Reactions: 1
Lilly is back on Tik Tok with ANOTHER account being just as crass as before. Username is @l1llyhallll

Her ex gf name on there is @liv.klapproth and she’s written under her latest Tik Tok “have my kids” 😂 Just turned 14 yesterday wasn’t it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
God he is such a Karen! Millions of stories about the heat. Not saying there aren’t some valid points but to be honest I just don’t believe Roland is the person to discuss it - I mean for a start he doesn’t bloody work so doesn’t have to consider childcare at all. To be honest he could present the best argument in the world but I still wouldn’t be interested in anything he has to say because he’s a total weirdo.

Reactions: 6
Your too good! You found that TikTok in no time!! Shows the real Lilly, not the Lilly Roland makes her out to be! Oh myyyy!! The bloody stories! I thought they wasn’t going to end! We get it’s hot! Keep your kids off if you want-end of really! I bet he’s out with the kids constantly moaning about the heat today but then boasts when he is in Dubai and it’s 32 😂 hes definitely lacked attention his whole life hasn’t he!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely if the school has air con like he mentioned then its better for them to be. I have chosen to go into the office for this reason.
Then his argument about the playground being hot, well with an amber warning im pretty sure they won't let them out at midday.
Then the water issue saying they won't let them drink water in lessons, of course they will exceptions apply!
And he said his kids can wear PE kit
All his arguments were crap and wrong....i think he wants them off so he can use Ralph for extra youtube time or insta posts he seems quite strangely desperate to have the kids off.

Reactions: 5
Look at the bigger picture, it’s all just a conversation starter for him to get all of the single yummy Mummy’s, love my babies, in his DMs! #tactics
Plus, he just can’t help being a Karen about every little situation!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very true.
Pretends to have a debate and then that gets conversation started between him and single mummies. Why wouldn’t you just discuss it with your children’s mother in private?
Very disturbing character he is. The type who would get angry if he didn’t get his way with a women I think.

Reactions: 7
Oh he would 100% turn nasty if a woman didn’t agree with him. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him show a caring bone in his body either. It really is no wonder him and his narcissistic personality are still single.

How can he not watch Joel’s content at the moment away with Sarah and want some kind of special connection himself with someone? Sadly he’s just too arrogant. As well as looking in the wrong category of females of course!

That’s exactly my thoughts! Roland isn’t the type to have a special connection with someone though!! Look at the way he is, he will never have what Joel has but I agree! How can he watch that content and not want a loving wife that he can share special romantic moments with?! Did you see Joel’s story? Roland spotted the girl in the thong ofc!! He is very cold and shows no emotion what so ever! Imagine him getting married! 😂 never going to happen!!

No way😂😂 well that was short lived!! Another one who isn’t interested! We all know he uses women and has no feelings towards any of them, as soon as they realise that they will be gone!! He’s onto the love island women now who’s in her 20s😂 liked a whole lot of her pictures! Can we just appreciate how much of a beg he is!!

• Haha
No way😂😂 well that was short lived!! Another one who isn’t interested! We all know he uses women and has no feelings towards any of them, as soon as they realise that they will be gone!! He’s onto the love island women now who’s in her 20s😂 liked a whole lot of her pictures! Can we just appreciate how much of a beg he is!!
i saw that he’s followed her. Single mum from Surrey in her 20s. But it baffles me that he thinks she would be into him?!

• Haha
i saw that he’s followed her. Single mum from Surrey in her 20s. But it baffles me that he thinks she would be into him?!
This is what confuses me, he seems to see something that others don’t. I’m not saying everything is about looks. But I think with Roly the people he seems to go for (age/looks) aren’t suited to him at all. It would be like me chasing men like Davide from Love Island for example who are totally out of my league. Like we would look very out of place together. But because he rates himself so highly he just goes for it and thinks his follower number will do the talking.

• Haha
The age definitely isn’t suited. Lilly is 14, they are 23. Not even old enough to be step mum. quite frankly if they can’t play that role then what is he doing going after them? He is after some young fun to put it bluntly. Looks wise he would suit a 35-40 year old women. He could potentially be a grandad in a few years time for god sake. One day he might take a long hard look in the mirror and fix up!

The age definitely isn’t suited. Lilly is 14, they are 23. Not even old enough to be step mum. quite frankly if they can’t play that role then what is he doing going after them? He is after some young fun to put it bluntly. Looks wise he would suit a 35-40 year old women. He could potentially be a grandad in a few years time for god sake. One day he might take a long hard look in the mirror and fix up!
I honestly think it’s because his mental age is quite young (prank videos, the way he speaks etc etc), he’s got Peter Pan syndrome and doesn’t want to grow up. He still thinks he’s 20 himself I think.

Acts 20 with the pranks but complains like an old man😂 maybe he doesn’t want to settle down or more than likely no one wants to settle down with him but either way don’t use your 134k to target girls as young as 18!! He follows someone called racheldobbie and she’s 23, likes all her pictures! 🤢🤢Oh wait, maybe it’s his niece 😂😂

• Haha
Acts 20 with the pranks but complains like an old man😂 maybe he doesn’t want to settle down or more than likely no one wants to settle down with him but either way don’t use your 134k to target girls as young as 18!! He follows someone called racheldobbie and she’s 23, likes all her pictures! 🤢🤢Oh wait, maybe it’s his niece 😂😂
Or Lilly’s friend 😉😂 I’ve seen her!! She is in a relationship with the babies father. She follows Roly too, but doesn’t appear to like any of his photos. Who knows what’s going on in the DMs though! She also follows DVG and lots of other popular YouTubers, so she could be someone fallen into this trap!

Reactions: 3
I noticed the babies dad liking her photos and then underneath his like it’s Roland’s 😂 I wasn’t sure if they were still together but unless he knows her In person it’s a bit weird a YouTuber liking your photos at 23 years old?! He doesn’t like the baby photos or ones with her and family in funny that!! You could go on for days about how strange this guy is though! The more you find out the more sickening it all is!!

Reactions: 3
Going back on here the DMs seem to all be very forward from him so hopefully there is no DMs between them. He isnt going to be asking how old or how her baby is doing. I think he only DMs for one purpose only.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.