The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just stumbled on Lily’s unknown tiktok account because I was on Andre’s and she commented and let’s just say she definitely has a girlfriend

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just stumbled on Lily’s unknown tiktok account because I was on Andre’s and she commented and let’s just say she definitely has a girlfriend
Details if you can?!
I’ve found Andre’s Tik Tok but can’t see Lilly’s unofficial one ?

Reactions: 3
This is all starting to make sense now.
The3halls Account follow Andre and she’s commented on Andre’s latest video.

She does have a gf and she looks proud to show her off. It’s sad that she felt she couldn’t come out on her YouTube family channel though. I wish her all the best. People will support her.
She looks the happiest I’ve seen her with her gf in the videos. Just being a happy teenager without the pressure.

What I don’t understand is, why don’t Roland follow her on TikTok?

Reactions: 11
I bet Roly is fuming!

They look hardly any younger than the girls he was following all over insta! But anyway back to the subject in hand!

She really does look so much happier, I’ve never seen her that happy before. Unlike when she has the camera in her face for his cringe challenges.

Reactions: 4
Details if you can?!
I’ve found Andre’s Tik Tok but can’t see Lilly’s unofficial one ?
The username isn’t her name it’s initials…

happy for her to have come out, she does seem so happy! But I really hope the reason she is no longer involved with the3halls page is because Roland didn’t accept her and her decision to be public!

Roly is probably jealous his daughter can pull a girl but he can’t 😂
All jokes aside good on Lilly! Very proud of her and glad she’s happy. It can’t have been easy, especially with her fathers views. Good lass 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% he will be jealous 😂
Especially as he likes 18 year olds so there’s only what a 4 year difference! 😂
I can imagine him being the type that wants nothing to do with a girl that young being a lesbian. I bet he has really dated views.

Reactions: 8
So refreshing to see how happy Lily is with her gf, you could tell on the blogs she wasn’t enjoying herself. Well done Lily I hope your mums supporting you

• Heart
I follow lily’s tiktok and she just looks so happy and it makes me so happy! I really hope her decision to leave youtube isn’t to do with how Roland’s reacted

Reactions: 5
He’s very quiet isn’t he?!
Anyone would think he’s read this thread and is pissed everyone knows about Lily.

Reactions: 2
he seems like the type to have outdated views etc and it wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t support her. he probably told her she couldn’t be her true authentic self on the youtube channel, all speculation of course!
she seems SO happy and i’m proud of her for being able to come out.

also how sad is he
it was joel’s brothers wedding and you don’t see them uploading videos just a few family photos
he lives his whole life through his phone uploading things that most of audience couldn’t care less about

I’m actually glad lilly left and is now happy because she didn’t really want to do this youtube thingy Roland only created the channel when DvG became popular
If it wasn’t for DvG we wouldn’t know who Roland was.

Reactions: 7
Bet Roland was the only single bloke at the wedding. Wonder how he feels, everyone around him settled down, marrying, DVGs anniversary. Even his one daughter has someone she’s madly into it seems. But for him it’s Netflix again alone. There’s only room in his life for one other person and that’s his ego.

Yep totally.
Another day with nothing but Chelsea content.
Hardly an account for his fans is it?
I think he’s extra quiet because he’s hearing all this stuff about Lilly going so public about her sexuality.

Jesus wept WTF does he look like in that grid post?
Sorry but like the guy or not, those practically platform trainers with the skinniest jeans ever on the most stick-thin legs on a guy on the planet?
How has he got it so wrong???
He also looks totally different facially than he did pre-lockdown. He had a kind of “nerdy-could-possibly-be-cute” look which SOME might find attractive. But now?! His facial hair looks bloody awful. He looks like some kind of pixie almost and sorry to say but in 2 years he has aged TEN somehow.
Also so sick of seeing those bloody awful beheaded teddy T-shirts 🙄

I think it’s so rude and invasive to wait outside the hotel for the Chelsea players. I don’t know why Roland thinks he’s so entitled. I bet if it was him in the hotel and his “fans” were outside waiting to see if he come out he’d be having a Karen rant about invading his privacy

I think it’s so rude and invasive to wait outside the hotel for the Chelsea players. I don’t know why Roland thinks he’s so entitled. I bet if it was him in the hotel and his “fans” were outside waiting to see if he come out he’d be having a Karen rant about invading his privacy
it 100% is
give them some space and privacy
they’ve done there job of running around the pitch for 90 minutes now leave them alone
also irks me when they go to games and they try and get the players attentions by screaming there names

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.