The Yorkshire Homestead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Yorkshire homestead is probably one of my faves, not many ads, good mixture of ‘content’ and the right balance of colourful/interesting homeware in a classic house for my tastes. I didn’t know she had a book, I’m only a fairly recent follower, not that I’d buy it anyway. I will say if she starts to post a load of freebies in the auction house I’ll probably unfollow, they clearly are in a position to take the moral high ground here.

ETA: I skip the make up and skincare stories
I unfolowed her the minute she brought out the colab house book- bore off

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her story today saying she has a stalker/troll

I couldnt eat anything in her house with the cats and dogs all over it
It knocks me sick that the animals are crawling all over the breakfast table, scruffy mare

Just had a nose on Rightmove. Offers invited between £1,600,0—£1,800,000 🥴

Reactions: 2
I would buy it if it’s only the house, guest cottage, garden & swimming pool. They all look well-maintained. But not with those outbuildings. They are falling apart and who knows what vermin lives there!

I don’t think she’s mentioned anything on her Instagram.
Not likely although a couple of years ago she mentioned that Dean wanted to move as the place is too big and too expensive to maintain. I guess that time she talked him out of it

Reactions: 1
I’m intrigued what they’ll buy next. I wonder when/if she’ll mention on Insta. Good spot @Janerich

Edit to add:aren’t they also selling Portuguese property? Are they going for something more spectacular, you wouldn’t think they’d be downsizing due to finances after buying daughter 1 a house 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m intrigued what they’ll buy next. I wonder when/if she’ll mention on Insta. Good spot @Janerich

Edit to add:aren’t they also selling Portuguese property? Are they going for something more spectacular, you wouldn’t think they’d be downsizing due to finances after buying daughter 1 a house 🤔
I think they already sold their Portugese place as they had to dash over to get all their things there. Id love to know what they will buy. I don't think they need to downsize as when i looked at company accounts they had about 5 mill that year.

I found Wendy a bit insufferable over the summer but I’m warming to her again. I’ll be watching with interest! Opinion not changed on the husband and spoilt brat youngest of course 🤣

I’ve just looked at the Rightmove listing, it looks nothing like her Insta and I’d struggle to say it was her home other than the first pic at the front from the driveway 😂 You get so much property for your money in East Yorkshire, the outbuildings have loads of potential. Such a gorgeous house, what a shame they are moving!

I absolutely love Wendy’s account. I think she’s so warm and funny. I’m from Yorkshire but moved to the south when I was in my 20s, I’m terribly homesick and love looking at her stories to get a little hit of Yorkshire.

I’m really baffled as to what’s not to like?! Yeah she’s wealthy but you can tell she’s not from a wealthy background. And yes, she is lucky enough to go to yoga and get her nails done but I get the impression her and Dean have worked really hard for their lifestyle. You can’t knock that, really. She doesn’t do many ads or affiliations because she admits it doesn’t sit well with her.

Loads of influencers annoy the crap out of me but I just don’t know how Wendy is being lumped into this category! She’s the kind of woman I would love to be mates with, to be honest!

Reactions: 12
I follow her and have generally quite liked her, but her story about tattle today is quite pathetic. She is clearly just asking for adoring comments to pump her ego.

I find it so disingenuous that Instagrammers don't realise that everything they put online is out there for consumption, people will have opinions and not everyone who watches their content will love everything they do.

It's the same as real life: I live in a small village, people have opinions and chat about them in the pub.

Opinions are part of the deal you make when you flog your privacy and that of your children online.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sort of feel for her, as I said earlier in the thread I do like her account lots of nice mixtures of things and she seems genuine enough. Personally, I’d start a fresh with a new home when they move which will have more focused and purposeful content if she doesn’t know what to post any more.

What I don’t buy is that she’s “just” found this thread. Comments about accepting freebies for the new house were made earlier in the summer and that coinciding with her not showing the house any more 🤥