Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

my cup runneth

Tattle is a strange place. I see it as essentially a group of mates having a chat about anything and everything. Sometimes those chats are a bit mean, a bit risqué or a bit much. Nobody should have to be censored and providing the people being talked about on Tattle about are putting themselves in the public domain and/or benefiting from it then it’s fair game they’re spoken about on a ‘celebrity’ gossip site. I don’t condone talking about children and the poster that did that respectfully and with grace owned that mistake, kudos there.

Janerich what you have done is disgusting, however. And I say that as a person that loves Tattle and stands up for free speech at every opportunity.

Irrespective of anyone’s views on Wendy (I personally thing she’s great, a warm, kind and fun genuine person) to be as two-faced as you have been is totally wrong. And weird. You were posting shit about her here (you’re right to do so, your opinion) but messaging her in real life pretending to be her friend and sucking up to her and having banter? Sorry that’s fucking abhorrent. Contacting a person you’re talking about on Tattle is just a total no-no. How you did it was just cruel, strange and showed you’re actually just a very jealous person who is beyond envious of her life.

You are not what Tattle is about. You are vile. You crossed a line and however faux sweetly you appeared whilst messaging Wendy, all the while you was secretly talking about her on here in a really strong way- what an absolute lunatic. Why on earth would you message her if you dislike her so much? Why?

Again, talking about people in the limelight is fine. It’s up to them if they want to read what is being said about them in this digital age with everything online. But you didn’t just gossip about somebody, you actually befriended them. Sorry but you are really repulsive to do that. Wendy, wether you like her or not, is s human- to contact and message her whilst talking so much shit says a whole lot about you.

I’ll defend Tattle as I think it’s a fun place and ‘celebrities’ are fair game if they’re living a good life off the back of their status- but I can never defend Tattle users that act like you have.
---
This is her sister as she said she was on here last night and she has also wrote a very gushy post on here about Wendy previously.

She also said she felt sick about her friend which is understandable yet she still posted Memes and putting her bins out in the morning.

Even up to these last few days you’re messaging Wendy bring her mate- and to use a missing woman as leverage for contact? Weird. You’ve crossed a line and I’m reporting your account for directly contradicting a person your talking about; it’s against Tattle rules and hopefully you’ll be banned as you’re a stalking lunatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

my cup runneth

i was already in contact with her before i found this thread. So you think im whatever you want to call me, thats fine everyone does strange things in their lives. Ive not denied to her being on here. Ive told her i stand by what i said in my last msges to her. You disagree with what ive done and thats fair enough. You do you and ill do me.
You doing you is hurting people and lying to their faces.

Me doing me is taking the piss out of people in a discreet manner.

You don’t like Wendy much. That’s both obvious and ok. You chat about her here, again, it’s ok. There are both rave and none rave threads about lots of people- that’s why Tattle exists and I’m here for it.

We are clearly not the same. I’d hope by pointing out to you in a rational way how you’ve hurt a real, living human by contacting them in the way you gave you’d have a lightbulb moment and perhaps reevaluate your actions and realise it not right.

What kind of person logs onto social media and privately messages a person a warm ‘happy new year’ wish though whilst simultaneously slagging them off elsewhere? It’s the effort you went to to be her friend whilst really going for her on here. That is not right and is really stalkerish in all honesty.

I feel uneasy here now as I could always justify it. It was separate. A private place that those discussed viewed at their own risk. The minute we start contacting those people it becomes uncomfortable and invasive.

You directly put yourself in Wendy’s private life and discussed emotive things such as her children with her whilst she genuinely thought you was being a friend. It’s all kinds of wrong.

These people we discuss here are fair game. It’s not fair game to contact them away from here pretending to be their friend. It’s just not. It’s cruel.

--

Mod edit, move on from policing others. If you think someone has broken the rules report to mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12

FlockedWallpaper

I absolutely love Wendy’s account. I think she’s so warm and funny. I’m from Yorkshire but moved to the south when I was in my 20s, I’m terribly homesick and love looking at her stories to get a little hit of Yorkshire.

I’m really baffled as to what’s not to like?! Yeah she’s wealthy but you can tell she’s not from a wealthy background. And yes, she is lucky enough to go to yoga and get her nails done but I get the impression her and Dean have worked really hard for their lifestyle. You can’t knock that, really. She doesn’t do many ads or affiliations because she admits it doesn’t sit well with her.

Loads of influencers annoy the crap out of me but I just don’t know how Wendy is being lumped into this category! She’s the kind of woman I would love to be mates with, to be honest!

Reactions: 12

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
IMG_4827.jpeg

I can’t decide whether to get think ‘good for you, calling out this kind of comment’ or ‘methinks she doth protest too much’ because it’s hit a nerve 🤔
You could just address the comment and say, yes the house is smaller; we decided to downsize. Maybe addressing that on stories/the grid would shut down any of these comments full stop 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

OhhBacon

VIP Member
As others have said she is one of the more likeable Huns. But her woe is me story about tattle really does her no favours.

Instagram is an option, sharing your family, friends, house, lifestyle, holidays...basically your privacy with thousands of strangers is a choice.

She might not be getting wads of cash from it but everyone sharing their life on Insta is doing it for a reason. It might be for attention, validation, to make friends, to show off or for cash. There is a reason! (otherwise surely you'd set it to friends and family only?)

Giving away your privacy means others do have the option to discuss your posts, in the same way that if I walk into my village pub and discuss decision to keep bees then people will have an option. (True fact, this happened in my life)
I can choose to engage with those opinions or ignore them, I actually engaged and listened to what folks had to say but I didn't rant at them or call them all fuckers.

Tattle exists, influencers know it exists and they can chose to engage or not but calling everyone haters is ridiculous.

Personally I don't share my life on Insta because I value my privacy but if you are happy and secure on your decisions why would tattle bother you?!
*Maybe one of the new folks who appear to be her mates can answer this?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
Jesus, that Carole woman (aren’t I hilarious speaking Franglais) wasn’t funny the first time, can we give it a rest now?
And as for that ‘performance’ 😬 I thought it was a yoga retreat they were on, not some primary school-level dance class. I’d have kept that video to myself 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Janerich

Chatty Member
So.... are we all feeling sorry for poor woe is me wendy. How many holidays has she had this year.... cruise, spa weekend, weekend away with hubby, all that self care she was spouting about doing in prep for the move and now shes feeling burnt out. I mean come on. Millions of women work and run a house and move so i can understand them feeling burnt out. She is a spoilt princess!

Magee

VIP Member
I don't believe it to be a rave post at all or consider myself "a fan". Just voicing an opinion & saying what I've encountered personally.

Yes, she has shown her wealth, it's hard to hide it when she loves in such a nice house. But then her page would be fairly empty otherwise.

I struggle too. Massively. But I don't begrudge others their success, especially when they've worked hard to get there. If someone has a good life, then fair play. I don't believe Wendy has ever intentionally flaunted it with the intention of hurting others.

Should she read the room before posting? Well, it's her page. We choose to view it. If I didn't like it, then I'd unfollow. Simple as. Personally, I like the mental escape. If talk of chickens, trips to the library, interiors & cats helps me escape the shit show that I worry about on a daily basis then I'm all for it. God knows I need a bit of light hearted content to see me through when I'm surviving on beans.

I hope things get better for you, lovely x
Please, start a rave thread, and kindly fuck off x

• Haha
  • Heart

grimupnorth234

Welcome Wendy’s fans. Don’t forget you can create a rave post for her. But you raise some valid points - I’m pretty sure if she was to meet any of her Insta followers in the wild she’d be friendly, unlike the vast majority of instahuns. She is down to earth, that’s why she has such a big following. You can’t fault her for her attitude and warmth. My problem was me feeling like she was showing her wealth off when I was struggling. Listening to her talking the other day that she is mindful of that when posting has certainly showed these last few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
It probably isn't. If it was my house i would never want to leave, the location alone with no neighbours is amazing. But it's nice to see someone putting the needs of their child before their own wants, as it should be really.
That is a good point. She looks like a very good mum. Always seems to enjoy spending time with her girls. ( as far as it’s possible to tell that sort of thing from Insta). I love her trips to the library with Grace.

grimupnorth234

I’ve missed Wendy’s content so I’m glad to see her back. She is definitely nowhere near on the same level of wankery as other home accounts. Shame about the move, I know the new house wasn’t a patch on the current but it seemed so positive for the kids. She must’ve been trolling us with the mention of the holiday though 🤣 more holidays than Judith chalmers. Although tbf if I was rich I’d holiday lots too. Yes I am a bit bitter 🍋

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I follow her and have generally quite liked her, but her story about tattle today is quite pathetic. She is clearly just asking for adoring comments to pump her ego.

I find it so disingenuous that Instagrammers don't realise that everything they put online is out there for consumption, people will have opinions and not everyone who watches their content will love everything they do.

It's the same as real life: I live in a small village, people have opinions and chat about them in the pub.

Opinions are part of the deal you make when you flog your privacy and that of your children online.

• Heart

my cup runneth

Do what ever you want to do. BUT no way have i "used a missing woman as leverage to contact her". We live in a similar area and i messaged all the women im in contact with on ig to ask them to look out for her as the police had asked ppl to do and also to warn ppl as i thought she may have been abducted as it was in the paper the day before two girls had been found in a car being kidnapped. So i stand by that contact. I didnt know she knew her personally. I stand by what i have said on here about her and quite frankly what i have said wasnt that bad about her.

Anyway you do whatever you want to.

You’re not getting it, you’re not getting the line you crossed and that’s both worrying and alarming.

It’s not talking about her here that’s the problem, that’s totally fine.

You repeatedly messaged her as a friend. You wasn’t her friend at all. That’s the issue. It’s cruel, weird and morally abhorrent.

You can post whatever you like about someone on here. But why would you start contacting that same person pretending to have the opposite opinion of them yo what you truly do and fooling them into a false sense of friendship and security? Very odd.

Pivot

VIP Member
Does she usually take time away from the ‘gram during the school holidays? Anyone else think that this move isn’t really what she wants?
It probably isn't. If it was my house i would never want to leave, the location alone with no neighbours is amazing. But it's nice to see someone putting the needs of their child before their own wants, as it should be really.

Reactions: 5

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think this yoga retreat she’s on in France looks sh*t? Like a group of bored housewives have been let loose to drink and walk around a French town wearing berets and saying ‘oooh, la la’. Tres embarrassing.

oohbettyno

After reading some of the last few posts I have to admit to agreeing that compared to some absolute show offs on insta, the likes of swoon_love especially, Wendy is actually ok. If any of you follow swoon_love you will know what an absolutel show off this woman she is. She does not know the meaning of “read the room”. Constantly on holiday and showing new clothes on every post. Wendy is nowhere near this level of show off.

grimupnorth234

It better have a yellow door to be fully on theme. Can’t fault them for buying their kid a house, I’d do the same if I was rich like them

• Heart

Janerich

Chatty Member
I think their current remote location can’t be easy for children and she’ll be the taxi going forward if they don’t move to a village/town
i still dont understand why they didnt at least get a detached house in Beverley, Grace could still get around easy enough. Theres a new housing estate opposite where they are moving to really nice million pound houses yet she goes for a terrace. They even have to go down outdoor stairs to the garden. Far cry from having own pool
---
Does she usually take time away from the ‘gram during the school holidays? Anyone else think that this move isn’t really what she wants?
Shes prob on yet another holiday with her being "burnt out" 🤔

• Haha