The Yorkshire Homestead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t think she has actually said, there is now a reel but that doesn’t say ad / pr / gifted so may just a discount?
Ahh i see. I couldnt believe her sat filming herself in Fenwicks for over an hour getting her make up done. I dont know who she thinks she is. Then she goes on about her life saying ffs n stuff. Really out of touch

Reactions: 3
The Yorkshire homestead is probably one of my faves, not many ads, good mixture of ‘content’ and the right balance of colourful/interesting homeware in a classic house for my tastes. I didn’t know she had a book, I’m only a fairly recent follower, not that I’d buy it anyway. I will say if she starts to post a load of freebies in the auction house I’ll probably unfollow, they clearly are in a position to take the moral high ground here.

ETA: I skip the make up and skincare stories

Reactions: 1
Last couple of weeks haven’t been as bad - or maybe other hunfluencers are so much worse then my tolerances have changed 🤣

Forgot to say I HATE HOW MUCH WE SEE HER TOES!! Always really pressed in to the floor?!

Have you seen her story today saying she has a stalker/troll

The Yorkshire homestead is probably one of my faves, not many ads, good mixture of ‘content’ and the right balance of colourful/interesting homeware in a classic house for my tastes. I didn’t know she had a book, I’m only a fairly recent follower, not that I’d buy it anyway. I will say if she starts to post a load of freebies in the auction house I’ll probably unfollow, they clearly are in a position to take the moral high ground here.

ETA: I skip the make up and skincare stories
I couldnt eat anything in her house with the cats and dogs all over it

Yes! That what made me look her up on here although it sounds like someone is creating fake profiles to look at her Insta?

Mad how she shares her own home and you can work out where she lives yet not sharing where they are on holiday until they leave? Make it make sense! 🙃
I dont like the look of the place so i wouldnt want to stay there. With the fires she would have been better at home

Reactions: 2
Mad how she shares her own home and you can work out where she lives yet not sharing where they are on holiday until they leave? Make it make sense! 🙃
I think it’s for security reasons. Most IGrammers/Influencers with a public profile do this. They’ll tell where they stayed after the fact-coz you never know who’s reading your feed/story.
PS. I know she lives near Hull but not the exact location

She once shared a post on her stories that had been screenshot from her fbook. It had the details of where the house was etc. I’d looked it up on Google maps in less than two minutes. Thankfully I’m just a nosey cow and not a psycho but these instagrammers want to be careful, as we know the internet is full of weirdos 😂 Also, isn’t your insurance invalidated if you’re posting that you’re away on your socials?

Why is she calling it The Lemon House, like it’s not a terrace on a scratty street in ‘ull?
It was something to do with what the builders said. It rolls off the tongue better than “the house we bought our daughter to get her on the ladder”

Reactions: 2
It better have a yellow door to be fully on theme. Can’t fault them for buying their kid a house, I’d do the same if I was rich like them

• Heart
Reactions: 5