The Yorkshire Homestead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Wendy, she seems down to earth and not full of tit like the majority of Insta... 🤯 What is it that gets your goat?

Reactions: 4
I also like Wendy. One of the wealthy instagrammers who didnt need to brag about their wealth-quite down-to-earth. I also like that she hardly do any advertisements on her feed/story. BUT I’m getting tired:
* of her constantly showing the opening of the electric gate as she leaves for the day
* her cat all over the kitchen table while she’s cooking or even eating the food she’s cooking
* of her whining over in her story about the comments people wrote on the Daily Fail re: laundry room. Of course they’ll say something mean when she agreed to pose in that ridiculous high heel & party dress for a couple of hundred quod that she doesn’t need. Did she think they’ll praise her? She was clamoring for sympathy or affirmation when she posted on her feed/story. And she kept on saying she doesn’t really care what was written on the Fail- the lady do protest too much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How have i only just found this thread. Your comments say exactly what i think. Couldnt eat a thing in her house with the cats all over it. Also it really annoys me (plus quite jealous) when she says #fml. Most people would kill for a life like hers. She is so lucky swanning around as she likes, and just doesnt seem to realise. Also hubby made a cool 5mill last year in profit.

Reactions: 4
How have i only just found this thread. Your comments say exactly what i think. Couldnt eat a thing in her house with the cats all over it. Also it really annoys me (plus quite jealous) when she says #fml. Most people would kill for a life like hers. She is so lucky swanning around as she likes, and just doesnt seem to realise. Also hubby made a cool 5mill last year in profit.
What does hubby do i often wondered

I really liked her at first but now she just irritates me. I’m fed up of her bragging, swanning off on a million holidays, buying anything and everything her heart desires. She’s incredibly rich but accepts freebie products, this really winds me up.

• Heart
I still follow her and still like her personal. However the way she refers to her friend as 'jerh' constantly grates on me, just say her name normally:confused:

Yeah. Used to like her but just feel she’s different? It’s all just different now and I can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 1
I really hope they don’t take any PR freebies for the auction house. I’d like to see one wealthy influencer say ‘you know what, I can afford to pay for this, so I’ve passed on the freebie to a women’s refuge [other worthy cause] instead’

Freebie kitchen this morning

I really hope they don’t take any PR freebies for the auction house. I’d like to see one wealthy influencer say ‘you know what, I can afford to pay for this, so I’ve passed on the freebie to a women’s refuge [other worthy cause] instead’

I thought exactly this when I saw the trip to the showroom 🙄 i follow her cos to be honest I’m nosey and like to see how ‘the other half live’ but would i swap places with her, hell no!

Reactions: 2