The Yorkshire Homestead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Used to like her but just feel she’s different? It’s all just different now and I can’t put my finger on it.
I used to follow her avidly but stopped because of the constant boasting - yes youve got money , yes you jet off on holiday whenever you like but stop rubbing our noses in it !
---
Its on Rightmove
[/Q
I cant find it
---
I’ve just looked at the Rightmove listing, it looks nothing like her Insta and I’d struggle to say it was her home other than the first pic at the front from the driveway 😂 You get so much property for your money in East Yorkshire, the outbuildings have loads of potential. Such a gorgeous house, what a shame they are moving!
I cant find it on there

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure they’re moving or if they are, not in July as she mentioned before. If they were would you be planting tomatoes and such still? Plus there seems to be no activity in her household to indicate they’re about to move although we don’t know what goes BTS and she remains tight-lipped about this move.

I’m not sure they’re moving or if they are, not in July as she mentioned before. If they were would you be planting tomatoes and such still? Plus there seems to be no activity in her household to indicate they’re about to move although we don’t know what goes BTS and she remains tight-lipped about this move.
I thought that. A couple of weeks ago she also shared a new print that she’d bought to put on the wall in the downstairs toilet, and I thought then why would you do that if you’re moving?

Looks like they’re finally moving. Packing is in progress over on stories.

Reactions: 3
I suspect they will still pick Beverly? She wanted to be central for the girls to have independence, maybe it’s a reno close to the centre?

Well it’s somewhere big enough to take the bees and I’d say a doer-upper as she was advertising kitchens earlier (guessing it will be #gifted)

Well it’s somewhere big enough to take the bees and I’d say a doer-upper as she was advertising kitchens earlier (guessing it will be #gifted)
She also mentioned it having a cellar. *rushes over to RightMove to search for possible houses 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
I quite like her but i was disappointed the other day to see that she shops at Shein. She was wearing a dress and didn't say where it was from but her 'friend' posted a link and it was from Shein. It's not like she can't afford to shop elsewhere!

I’m sure it was very hard for them to leave he homestead, however the new house is lovely from the glimpses she’s shared. Lots of character and seems spacious. She will have it looking lovely once she’s put her stamp on it!

Reactions: 5
New house looks beautiful. Love old houses, so much character.

Can’t wait to see how this house looks. Guessing she’s still going to be sharing decor and house?

IMG_4827.jpeg

I can’t decide whether to get think ‘good for you, calling out this kind of comment’ or ‘methinks she doth protest too much’ because it’s hit a nerve 🤔
You could just address the comment and say, yes the house is smaller; we decided to downsize. Maybe addressing that on stories/the grid would shut down any of these comments full stop 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8