The Yorkshire Homestead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what i dont care anymore. A lady has gone missing near us and i sent msge, she saw it, couldnt be bothered to answer (fair enough) but couldnt even repost it. Shed rather post a recipe so i think shes crappy tbh
ive been called a See You Next Tuesday by Wendy although the abbreviated version. I refuse to use that word. So Wendy likes to read Tattle.

Hi Wendy do enjoy your oh so horrid life as you think it is so crappy 👋👋👋

Reactions: 2
ive been called a See You Next Tuesday by Wendy although the abbreviated version. I refuse to use that word. So Wendy likes to read Tattle.

Hi Wendy do enjoy your oh so horrid life as you think it is so crappy 
So as Wendy has thrown my messages OUT OF CONTEXT on her ig stories i will share a screenshot of our last messages so the wolves she has sent after me can see how i responded.

Also i never called the lady who has gone missing the same as her. She knows a lot of ppl so i wasnt surprised she knew her.

I posted that about her missing because i was concerned she had been kidnapped and the Police were trying to find her and also so other people could take care in the area. There was definitely no malice. Me reposting made no difference it was/is on fb and in the local paper. I deleted the ig msge to her only because i rescreenshotted the fb page as it said what clothes she was wearing so i resent it.

So here is my last post to her before she blocked me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So as Wendy has thrown my messages OUT OF CONTEXT on her ig stories i will share a screenshot of our last messages so the wolves she has sent after me can see how i responded.

Also i never called the lady who has gone missing the same as her. She knows a lot of ppl so i wasnt surprised she knew her.

I posted that about her missing because i was concerned she had been kidnapped and the Police were trying to find her and also so other people could take care in the area. There was definitely no malice. Me reposting made no difference it was/is on fb and in the local paper. I deleted the ig msge to her only because i rescreenshotted the fb page as it said what clothes she was wearing so i resent it.

So here is my last post to her before she blocked me.
Seems a bit of an overreaction on her part! Why are they moving, do you know?

tit I feel like I caused that asking for details. Sorry @Janerich wasn’t expecting that at all. Hope you’re not being attacked by her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 3
tit I feel like I caused that asking for details. Sorry @Janerich wasn’t expecting that at all. Hope you’re not being attacked by her followers

No, its ok, not your fault thanks. Ive just blocked the many wolves and gone private.

As she has plasted my messages selectively on her stories. Theres a few that are totally misleading one being that says "poor kitty im gonna ring social services" ive remembered that was in relation to her saying kids must listen to Madonna as Kitty didnt know who Madonna is. So the msges look really bad and as we know her sister and probably her are reading here, thats the context for you.

The only thing i think ive said against her is she is spoilt, doesnt know shes born, very lucky to have the life she has. Her animals do go all over her kitchen and i think thats dirty when cooking food. Ive not said anything against her house, far from it, ive not said anything against her kids but im a cu*t now according to her! Oh and by the way the missing lady is her friend and everyone is posting updates about her on fb, ig and the local paper yet i shouldnt have posted anything as she would be mortified everyone being involved. Im not responsible for what other people post. The lady went missing near where i live and im concerned for her as any normal person is.

So i wont comment about her again but as i cant post what i want on her page im making a record of it on here.

Reactions: 3
Tattle is a strange place. I see it as essentially a group of mates having a chat about anything and everything. Sometimes those chats are a bit mean, a bit risqué or a bit much. Nobody should have to be censored and providing the people being talked about on Tattle about are putting themselves in the public domain and/or benefiting from it then it’s fair game they’re spoken about on a ‘celebrity’ gossip site. I don’t condone talking about children and the poster that did that respectfully and with grace owned that mistake, kudos there.

Janerich what you have done is disgusting, however. And I say that as a person that loves Tattle and stands up for free speech at every opportunity.

Irrespective of anyone’s views on Wendy (I personally thing she’s great, a warm, kind and fun genuine person) to be as two-faced as you have been is totally wrong. And weird. You were posting tit about her here (you’re right to do so, your opinion) but messaging her in real life pretending to be her friend and sucking up to her and having banter? Sorry that’s bleeping abhorrent. Contacting a person you’re talking about on Tattle is just a total no-no. How you did it was just cruel, strange and showed you’re actually just a very jealous person who is beyond envious of her life.

You are not what Tattle is about. You are vile. You crossed a line and however faux sweetly you appeared whilst messaging Wendy, all the while you was secretly talking about her on here in a really strong way- what an absolute lunatic. Why on earth would you message her if you dislike her so much? Why?

Again, talking about people in the limelight is fine. It’s up to them if they want to read what is being said about them in this digital age with everything online. But you didn’t just gossip about somebody, you actually befriended them. Sorry but you are really repulsive to do that. Wendy, wether you like her or not, is s human- to contact and message her whilst talking so much tit says a whole lot about you.

I’ll defend Tattle as I think it’s a fun place and ‘celebrities’ are fair game if they’re living a good life off the back of their status- but I can never defend Tattle users that act like you have.
---
This is her sister as she said she was on here last night and she has also wrote a very gushy post on here about Wendy previously.

She also said she felt sick about her friend which is understandable yet she still posted Memes and putting her bins out in the morning.

Even up to these last few days you’re messaging Wendy bring her mate- and to use a missing woman as leverage for contact? Weird. You’ve crossed a line and I’m reporting your account for directly contradicting a person your talking about; it’s against Tattle rules and hopefully you’ll be banned as you’re a stalking lunatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Tattle is a strange place. I see it as essentially a group of mates having a chat about anything and everything. Sometimes those chats are a bit mean, a bit risqué or a bit much. Nobody should have to be censored and providing the people being talked about on Tattle about are putting themselves in the public domain and/or benefiting from it then it’s fair game they’re spoken about on a ‘celebrity’ gossip site. I don’t condone talking about children and the poster that did that respectfully and with grace owned that mistake, kudos there.

Janerich what you have done is disgusting, however. And I say that as a person that loves Tattle and stands up for free speech at every opportunity.

Irrespective of anyone’s views on Wendy (I personally thing she’s great, a warm, kind and fun genuine person) to be as two-faced as you have been is totally wrong. And weird. You were posting tit about her here (you’re right to do so, your opinion) but messaging her in real life pretending to be her friend and sucking up to her and having banter? Sorry that’s bleeping abhorrent. Contacting a person you’re talking about on Tattle is just a total no-no. How you did it was just cruel, strange and showed you’re actually just a very jealous person who is beyond envious of her life.

You are not what Tattle is about. You are vile. You crossed a line and however faux sweetly you appeared whilst messaging Wendy, all the while you was secretly talking about her on here in a really strong way- what an absolute lunatic. Why on earth would you message her if you dislike her so much? Why?

Again, talking about people in the limelight is fine. It’s up to them if they want to read what is being said about them in this digital age with everything online. But you didn’t just gossip about somebody, you actually befriended them. Sorry but you are really repulsive to do that. Wendy, wether you like her or not, is s human- to contact and message her whilst talking so much tit says a whole lot about you.

I’ll defend Tattle as I think it’s a fun place and ‘celebrities’ are fair game if they’re living a good life off the back of their status- but I can never defend Tattle users that act like you have.

---

Even up to these last few days you’re messaging Wendy bring her mate- and to use a missing woman as leverage for contact? Weird. You’ve crossed a line and I’m reporting your account for directly contradicting a person your talking about; it’s against Tattle rules and hopefully you’ll be banned as you’re a stalking lunatic.

Do what ever you want to do. BUT no way have i "used a missing woman as leverage to contact her". We live in a similar area and i messaged all the women im in contact with on ig to ask them to look out for her as the police had asked ppl to do and also to warn ppl as i thought she may have been abducted as it was in the paper the day before two girls had been found in a car being kidnapped. So i stand by that contact. I didnt know she knew her personally. I stand by what i have said on here about her and quite frankly what i have said wasnt that bad about her.

Anyway you do whatever you want to.

Do what ever you want to do. BUT no way have i "used a missing woman as leverage to contact her". We live in a similar area and i messaged all the women im in contact with on ig to ask them to look out for her as the police had asked ppl to do and also to warn ppl as i thought she may have been abducted as it was in the paper the day before two girls had been found in a car being kidnapped. So i stand by that contact. I didnt know she knew her personally. I stand by what i have said on here about her and quite frankly what i have said wasnt that bad about her.

Anyway you do whatever you want to.

You’re not getting it, you’re not getting the line you crossed and that’s both worrying and alarming.

It’s not talking about her here that’s the problem, that’s totally fine.

You repeatedly messaged her as a friend. You wasn’t her friend at all. That’s the issue. It’s cruel, weird and morally abhorrent.

You can post whatever you like about someone on here. But why would you start contacting that same person pretending to have the opposite opinion of them yo what you truly do and fooling them into a false sense of friendship and security? Very odd.

Reactions: 6
I love Wendy. I only came across the tattle page because I was on about thread. She’s one of the more authentic grammers’ in that she’s not constantly being gifted or doing ads which is so refreshing.
I’m really surprised she’s gone down the route of naming and shaming on her stories.

You’re not getting it, you’re not getting the line you crossed and that’s both worrying and alarming.

It’s not talking about her here that’s the problem, that’s totally fine.

You repeatedly messaged her as a friend. You wasn’t her friend at all. That’s the issue. It’s cruel, weird and morally abhorrent.

You can post whatever you like about someone on here. But why would you start contacting that same person pretending to have the opposite opinion of them yo what you truly do and fooling them into a false sense of friendship and security? Very odd.
i was already in contact with her before i found this thread. So you think im whatever you want to call me, thats fine everyone does strange things in their lives. Ive not denied to her being on here. Ive told her i stand by what i said in my last msges to her. You disagree with what ive done and thats fair enough. You do you and ill do me.

i was already in contact with her before i found this thread. So you think im whatever you want to call me, thats fine everyone does strange things in their lives. Ive not denied to her being on here. Ive told her i stand by what i said in my last msges to her. You disagree with what ive done and thats fair enough. You do you and ill do me.
You doing you is hurting people and lying to their faces.

Me doing me is taking the piss out of people in a discreet manner.

You don’t like Wendy much. That’s both obvious and ok. You chat about her here, again, it’s ok. There are both rave and none rave threads about lots of people- that’s why Tattle exists and I’m here for it.

We are clearly not the same. I’d hope by pointing out to you in a rational way how you’ve hurt a real, living human by contacting them in the way you gave you’d have a lightbulb moment and perhaps reevaluate your actions and realise it not right.

What kind of person logs onto social media and privately messages a person a warm ‘happy new year’ wish though whilst simultaneously slagging them off elsewhere? It’s the effort you went to to be her friend whilst really going for her on here. That is not right and is really stalkerish in all honesty.

I feel uneasy here now as I could always justify it. It was separate. A private place that those discussed viewed at their own risk. The minute we start contacting those people it becomes uncomfortable and invasive.

You directly put yourself in Wendy’s private life and discussed emotive things such as her children with her whilst she genuinely thought you was being a friend. It’s all kinds of wrong.

These people we discuss here are fair game. It’s not fair game to contact them away from here pretending to be their friend. It’s just not. It’s cruel.

--

Mod edit, move on from policing others. If you think someone has broken the rules report to mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
I get she’s holding back on what’s going on behind the scenes. I don’t blame her. I do love her cooking and cocktail content!!