The Yorkshire Homestead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2379983
I can’t decide whether to get think ‘good for you, calling out this kind of comment’ or ‘methinks she doth protest too much’ because it’s hit a nerve 🤔
You could just address the comment and say, yes the house is smaller; we decided to downsize. Maybe addressing that on stories/the grid would shut down any of these comments full stop 🤷‍♀️
Indeed. People will naturally wonder why there has been a move from a large detached with land and outbuildings and a pool, to a semi on a road. It’s all a bit ‘you ok hun’

Reactions: 3
Has her Instagram account been closed? I saw her house in a magazine and tried to find her but she doesn’t seem to be there - not under the_yorkshire_homestead anyway?

Has her Instagram account been closed? I saw her house in a magazine and tried to find her but she doesn’t seem to be there - not under the_yorkshire_homestead anyway?
She had a name change to @twinpineshouse

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think this yoga retreat she’s on in France looks sh*t? Like a group of bored housewives have been let loose to drink and walk around a French town wearing berets and saying ‘oooh, la la’. Tres embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think this yoga retreat she’s on in France looks sh*t? Like a group of bored housewives have been let loose to drink and walk around a French town wearing berets and saying ‘oooh, la la’. Tres embarrassing.
I’ve enjoyed the content but I’d find that group of people exhausting. Not sure I could do aerial yoga (or any yoga) after getting pissed up in the wine shop though 🤣

Reactions: 2
Jesus, that Carole woman (aren’t I hilarious speaking Franglais) wasn’t funny the first time, can we give it a rest now?
And as for that ‘performance’ 😬 I thought it was a yoga retreat they were on, not some primary school-level dance class. I’d have kept that video to myself 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus, that Carole woman (aren’t I hilarious speaking Franglais) wasn’t funny the first time, can we give it a rest now?
And as for that ‘performance’ 😬 I thought it was a yoga retreat they were on, not some primary school-level dance class. I’d have kept that video to myself 🫣
I came here for this, Carole was the worst part of this trip surely. The rest if it looked pretty cool
Tbh

Reactions: 4
Holy moly, Carole’s back. I think I might have to unfollow 😬 Au revoir mes amies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4