Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronica

Chatty Member
Maybe he was older than Erin . Erin looked young abi looks much older
---

If he is on the car scene which it looks that way then it definitely won’t be long till he moves on .
does Dan have any children with Erin ?
No.not with Dan. Harleys dad died.

begontoast

What’s ash life ?! Not that I can keep up with anything else on here 🤣🤣

I just hope we don’t lose momentum. This horrendous woman needs to feel our constant pressure. Those kids need stability.
Ash’s life stories she’s an influencer on Tiktok and has just been outed by tattle for having a relationship with a sex offender! The thread is popping off!
---

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Her eight year old’s father died while Erin was pregnant with him. I had always assumed that her youngest son’s dad was the eight year old’s dad too as that is what the media reported but Abi explained in a live that he wasn’t. Erin condemned the father and his family after the inquest took place (there is a post on her social media). Think he moved away from the area and is living in England
Oh! I assumed the two boys had the same father because all four of them shared a surname.

Well the thing about funeral etiquette is you don’t send invites, right? It’s not the done thing to turn people away either. But actually saying it’s OK for internet randoms to attend is wrong. Most would say it’s a private family funeral and not publicise when it’s happening.
Exactly... Especially the woman who has been trusted to protect and support the to brothers 😞

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Also with the money going to HER account she ensures she has control (again) of what Dan can access and that she stays involved.
I wonder with the comment about the press whether she is courting them, almost goading, as SHE wants to be interviewed to get HER name out there even more to raise her profile even more.
She is very self-promoting... on the live she was listing out all the "directorships" she's had, that she had her own pub at 18, how she doesn't NEED the money for herself. I wonder how much of her income sits below the HMRC radar and what benefits she is scamming.
How did Erin lose a second child ?

Veronica

Chatty Member
Oh really I’m so confused so did Harley dad die in a fire like her son ??
and then abi husband also has a child with Erin ??
No he wasn't Harleys dad. He was Zacs dad, the little boy that died. Chris is Alex's dad. I'm not sure if he was also the other baby that dieds dad, but I think that was someone else.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I find the age difference between Erin and Abi strange to be such close friends. Why did Erin not have close friends of her own age group rather than this Abi who is nearly the age of her mum. Looks a bit like mummy issues. Abi does seem to prey on young vulnerable girls. Creep!!
Theres a thread to discuss abi & erin here

---
I find the age difference between Erin and Abi strange to be such close friends. Why did Erin not have close friends of her own age group rather than this Abi who is nearly the age of her mum. Looks a bit like mummy issues. Abi does seem to prey on young vulnerable girls. Creep!!
Theres a thread to discuss abi & erin here

---
I agree with you.
On past news articles Erin says the two boys have become so close since the fire. So why would anyone think it was a good idea to separate the brothers?
There is a thread to discuss abi & erin here