Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A few weeks ago Abi said Erin wasn't easy to get along with and that Erin was frustrated and taking it out on Abi & Dan. Errrr yes, my husband got irrational and moody when he was dying, its very normal and part of the transition. Caring people normally realize dying folk have alot of hardcore medications in their systems and are very understanding.
Maybe Abi can explain why she was requesting Erin be given more sedation when Erin was trying to get out of bed. What was distressing Erin so much that in Abi's words "she physically pushed me". If Erin had the strength to physically push Abi then I can't understand why Abi was so quick to be getting sedation arranged.
Erin was being given midazolam in her syringe driver and at that point, it was only a dose to relax Erin and keep Erin calm. Erin stated herself that she hoped she would get used to the dose and that she didn't want higher doses which would make her unconscious. Why was Abi insisting that Erin needed a higher dose?
Yes it was as if Abi was encouraging Erin to embrace the drugs the days before so she would slip away. Which contradicts Erin's wishes of not wanted to be unconscious. So yes why did Abi insist on higher dose?

I wonder about terminal agitation, it's it brought on by the drugs? or the person? fighting for life as their soul realises the higher dose is actually about to end their life?[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
If there is real proof that the house is being sublet as an HMO which won’t have a license if they are housing association or council tenants of a private occupancy, we could definitely make some noise. Private renters subletting without an agreement is also an angle. She just seems to think she’s untouchable. The ‘track talk’ videos prove that. Making such a big point that she’s recording while driving shows up her complete arrogance.
Lol yes HMO not TMO doh!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She’s commented on Leah’s page? Where? Please don’t tell me she’s giving her shit advice. I think that poor family are way more qualified to deal with the situation of their own family member!
I think she just tagged Leah in her TikTok.

Tp76

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Sad

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She’s definitely said the court was not for Lyra? What exactly does Chris do for a job? I’m sure if he has £20k of “stuff” they’d surely be using that money? Does she charge amy and her dad rent I wonder? I’m pretty sure she said the house has a swimming pool? Surely, with so many kids, you’d utilise that- although I understand they’re expensive to run
Unless I’m thinking of court not being about Harley. Some people here thought that they may be getting custody of Harley and that things haven’t worked out. I can’t remember exactly!

itsme906

This is tattle, anything goes 😆 And with all due respect, she might be but Abi has opened up everyone she names or shows on her tiktok and insta. Hence why she shouldn’t be pimping out those kids now she doesn’t have Erin for content anymore. Especially not the youngest who has no living parent to advocate for him 🙁
And that’s not me trying to moderate 🙈
Yes it is but I haven’t seen Amy do anything or any wrongdoing to be slated or gossiped about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Curiouslycuriousstill

The live I watched the other day, and I won’t watch another, had a mod that was deleting negative comments.
---

She explained what happened the morning Erin died. She said that one of Erin’s dogs must have known and woke Dan up by nibbling his hand. Dan told her to stop but when she didn’t, Dan checked Erin who I think was in the same room and she’d passed away. He woke Abi up and she said she sat on the end of Dan’s bed and watched Erin.

I genuinely can’t understand how they could let her die alone. I know it’s not my business, unlike Abi begging for donations which is all of our business, but it just doesn’t sit right with me.
Was this on a live?

I knew what you meant 😆😆
---

If she does rent, she will be subject to the Renting Homes act which is more protected for the contract holder (tenant) as she is in Wales unless they are clearly breaching their tenancy (contract) by sub letting which she seems to have admitted too. All enforceable action if there is clear evidence she is renting to sub letters.
I know it's a private rental
---
I knew what you meant 😆😆
---

If she does rent, she will be subject to the Renting Homes act which is more protected for the contract holder (tenant) as she is in Wales unless they are clearly breaching their tenancy (contract) by sub letting which she seems to have admitted too. All enforceable action if there is clear evidence she is renting to sub letters.
So annoying you can't edit mistakes on this site

sam0206

Chatty Member
Isn't Lyras mum abis husbands daughter? So if they were to split up would chris not have more of a legal right to have lyra?

I can’t believe that she shared a photo of Alex (I think it’s Alex) with Chris after digging the whole. He looks like he’s crying. Likely she’ll say he was laughing or something, but he looks really upset. Would be great if she just did what she claims to be doing, and just switches off from the world, including social media, and help those poor boys grieve.
Yes it is but I haven’t seen Amy do anything or any wrongdoing to be slated or gossiped about 🤷🏻‍♀️
Your have to tell abi to stop mentioning Amy's name then. We wouldn't know her if Abi never introduced her.
And so what if someone is nice. Nice ppl shag too you know lol

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She always has to be in the spotlight! Even when her Grandson died the subsequent Fb posts were always how she was feeling. Nothing about her Daughter!
God, Abi had a grandson too? Does this have something to do with why she now has custody of her granddaughter?

What are Abi's various social handles??
Here is Instagram tiktok and Facebook profiles.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’ve stopped watching because she makes me quite angry. What happened with the other friend? She wasn’t there why?

The more I read on here the more I don’t I understand why Erin’s family and friends don’t tell her to do one. She’s got no right to continue to film about someone else’s death. That’s her family’s job and they clearly don’t wanna.

Abi is a terrible human, I’m sure of it. I’m positive she’s involved for financial gain and weird social media clout.
BiB - that’s a very good question. I’ve got a terrible memory so I can’t remember what she said exactly but she panned the camera onto Nina and she didn’t look happy and she said they were all in the ‘bubble’ together (I assume Abi, Dan and Rhianne) and they forgot Nina was on her own…

It makes me so sad that Erin slipped away by herself. I know she wouldn’t have known but there were loads of them in the house so there could have been someone with her at the end.

For Erin’s sake I hope Erin’s Angels is a huge success, it looks like it’s a countrywide plan

IMG_0760.jpeg