The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the landlord won’t be happy with the state the house will be left in! The outside for starters, looks a right mess. I bet she’s sad she can no longer drive and record herself on “track talk”.
For someone who claims to be a business women, she’s certainly not got a business head. Who on earth would start to fix up a rental property and think they’re going to buy the property without getting anything in writing? What a fool. When her oven broke, she waited ages to get another because “Chris wanted a new kitchen”. I assumed they owned the house, as who would spend thousands on a new kitchen, on a house that wasn’t yours?! She said that she’s really the only one bothered by moving and the boys are excited. I hope she doesn’t tell a different story when she speaks to the council, that her children are struggling with the change. I’m not sure why the council are so involved, as if she’s renting, won’t it be the letting agent that’s dealing with it all? Or is she trying to get a council house? How many in the house, 7/8 kids, Abi and Chris, then her dad in the bungalow in the garden and Amy in a caravan?

Reactions: 5
I bet the landlord won’t be happy with the state the house will be left in! The outside for starters, looks a right mess. I bet she’s sad she can no longer drive and record herself on “track talk”.
For someone who claims to be a business women, she’s certainly not got a business head. Who on earth would start to fix up a rental property and think they’re going to buy the property without getting anything in writing? What a fool. When her oven broke, she waited ages to get another because “Chris wanted a new kitchen”. I assumed they owned the house, as who would spend thousands on a new kitchen, on a house that wasn’t yours?! She said that she’s really the only one bothered by moving and the boys are excited. I hope she doesn’t tell a different story when she speaks to the council, that her children are struggling with the change. I’m not sure why the council are so involved, as if she’s renting, won’t it be the letting agent that’s dealing with it all? Or is she trying to get a council house? How many in the house, 7/8 kids, Abi and Chris, then her dad in the bungalow in the garden and Amy in a caravan?
The council have to house her dad so I guess he doesn’t have a lot of money or health conditions.
She was ranting in a live last night about how nice she has made the house look, but it’s not worth £500K according to her! It seems to have a lot of land so it could be worth more! She’s very bitter about an old man wanting to live in the house that he owns.

If she’s being made homeless then she can go to the council and apply for housing with them. She can also go on social housing lists with housing associations. They’ll put them in emergency accommodation if they don’t find them a house by the time they have to leave. That could be anything though - hotel rooms, b&b, hostel , whatever they have available to them at the time they all have to be out by.

This is what happens when you don’t have a proper job, live like a pig in step toes yard and think you are going to be handed everything on a silver platter Abi 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched her for awhile, I can’t stand the lips and sucking breath thing. But I caught a live a couple of nights ago, her language in front of the kids is appalling, I can swear like a sailor but not in front of kids. I think she’s as shady as duck and wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.
This will all be a great excuse to put Erin’s angels on the back burner, and garner even more sympathy. She’s a crook and a manipulator, I don’t understand why people can’t see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched her for awhile, I can’t stand the lips and sucking breath thing. But I caught a live a couple of nights ago, her language in front of the kids is appalling, I can swear like a sailor but not in front of kids. I think she’s as shady as duck and wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.
This will all be a great excuse to put Erin’s angels on the back burner, and garner even more sympathy. She’s a crook and a manipulator, I don’t understand why people can’t see this.
You ain't gonna throw here very far either 🐷🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here is a couple;

Morning angels, Flogging nails,
Forgotten charity, forced out of house in wales

TikTok’s lives,and unhealthy ‘cook with me’
No more track talks, plus a forgotten charity

Dan is probably in the process of moving house, utterly terrified that the Clampetts will squat at his again

• Haha
It’s unfortunate in this case that the tt threads are locked down. This praying mantis needs exposing if she actually gets this ‘charity’ of the ground. Thats a big IF though 🤣

Is this woman taking the piss or what?
They've found the perfect house?
Except they have to raise 40k for deposit.
But that's OK...chris can " sell some stuff", she can " do some on line courses, cos it's what she's good at"?
Sure the vendors will wait for you to do all that Abi!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this woman taking the piss or what?
They've found the perfect house?
Except they have to raise 40k for deposit.
But that's OK...chris can " sell some stuff", she can " do some on line courses, cos it's what she's good at"?
Sure the vendors will wait for you to do all that Abi!
As if they’ll wait that long!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll manage to raise the amount. 💯 guaranteed. However, the money will be from all the funds raised on tiktok, but she'll pretend otherwise 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 9