The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is, Harley is going to be living with them full time. She said something about Harley not wanting the dinner they’re having. Why would he be there, as it’s term time? She described the “thing she can’t talk about” as sad and exciting. I may be wrong, but looking after your own child after a loss would be a challenge, but Harley is likely missing some maternal parenting (although I don’t think Abi is particularly maternal, she does seem to do a lot with Harley when he’s there) I don’t think Dan and Erin were together for years, and when you’ve not been a parent before, I can see how it would be difficult. At the time, they’d have wanted to agree with anything Erin asked, but grief, parenting and uncertainty may have meant Abi and Chris would be a better choice for him- he’ll still have the connection to Alex too. I know Abi said they aren’t really that close, due to their age, but again, loss and grief make you think differently

Reactions: 2
My guess is, Harley is going to be living with them full time. She said something about Harley not wanting the dinner they’re having. Why would he be there, as it’s term time? She described the “thing she can’t talk about” as sad and exciting. I may be wrong, but looking after your own child after a loss would be a challenge, but Harley is likely missing some maternal parenting (although I don’t think Abi is particularly maternal, she does seem to do a lot with Harley when he’s there) I don’t think Dan and Erin were together for years, and when you’ve not been a parent before, I can see how it would be difficult. At the time, they’d have wanted to agree with anything Erin asked, but grief, parenting and uncertainty may have meant Abi and Chris would be a better choice for him- he’ll still have the connection to Alex too. I know Abi said they aren’t really that close, due to their age, but again, loss and grief make you think differently
She said Charlie not Harley

• Wow
My theory not true then! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She said today she’s dropping Lady Lyra (does it give anyone else the ick calling her that?) off somewhere, whilst she is going on a cruise with one of her children, whilst in the same breathe, making a joke that she’s “passing Lady Lyra from pillar to post”. It’s not a joke, Angel, that’s literally what you’re doing!
Are all her children neurodivergent? I know the one she’s taking on the cruise is, and she seems to keep him off school a lot. I understand how often children struggle with school life, but it seems she just lets them stay off if they want to. She will definitely get a fine for taking him out of school, as will his father, especially as his attendance must be poor. She also said she was keeping him off school to go shopping, saying “he might have a headache that day”. (It looked like she didn’t take him in the end, but can you imagine what the teachers think of her?)
PS is Charlie, Chris’ son? Does he live there full time??

Reactions: 6
Yep! I caught the end of her saying it on a live yesterday. That was why they went to court. They must have been appealing.
I blocked her a few weeks ago after waking up to her antics (can't believe I initially felt sorry for her 😑) - why has she been evicted? Do you think someone's got a grudge against her and shopped her for seemingly having 101 children that aren't hers under her roof and people living in her garden? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I blocked her a few weeks ago after waking up to her antics (can't believe I initially felt sorry for her 😑) - why has she been evicted? Do you think someone's got a grudge against her and shopped her for seemingly having 101 children that aren't hers under her roof and people living in her garden? 😂
No idea! She said that the last six months have been terrible and looked like she was about to cry so I scrolled on. There were some people here saying that they were going to report her for benefit fraud so I guess the landlord may have paid a visit and realised they are perhaps sub letting the other buildings or housing benefit was being claimed by her little projects and paid to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No idea! She said that the last six months have been terrible and looked like she was about to cry so I scrolled on. There were some people here saying that they were going to report her for benefit fraud so I guess the landlord may have paid a visit and realised they are perhaps sub letting the other buildings or housing benefit was being claimed by her little projects and paid to her.
She is lying... The landlord is old man with no mortgage on the house... Making out she paid the rent and he didn't pay bank 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Land registry says he has owned it outright for decades..

Coincidentally she has got the money for a deposit after being skint so many years 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is lying... The landlord is old man with no mortgage on the house... Making out she paid the rent and he didn't pay bank 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Land registry says he has owned it outright for decades..

Coincidentally she has got the money for a deposit after being skint so many years 🤔
What I wrote was an assumption because I don’t have the details. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She did say that they will have to find somewhere else to live.

Reactions: 1
In 2020/21 she told her business team the landlord has owned the house for many years and he wanted to sell it off and had made a deal with them to stay in it and buy it for £500,000

What I wrote was an assumption because I don’t have the details. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She did say that they will have to find somewhere else to live.
She is claiming house is repossessed but its owned outright by landlord..
She said superfans have done her a favour as council will rehouse her dad and Amy but as if by magic skint Abi has found the money for a mortgage deposit 🤔
---

In 2020/21 she told her business team the landlord has owned the house for many years and he wanted to sell it off and had made a deal with them to stay in it and buy it for £500,000
She tells so many lies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She is claiming house is repossessed but its owned outright by landlord..
She said superfans have done her a favour as council will rehouse her dad and Amy but as if by magic skint Abi has found the money for a mortgage deposit 🤔
---

She tells so many lies.
Oh I’m with you now! Well she does have multiple income streams and businesses! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Forever changing her story. The other night she said the bank was repossessing the house as the mortgage wasn't being paid to the bank. And they went to court to see if they could buy it as they had paid the landlord in good faith what she thought was mortgage payments!?!?!?! 😂🤔 🫨 But today the landlord simply just wants to live back in the house 🤣
Screenshot_2024-04-24-12-58-44-836_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Forever changing her story. The other night she said the bank was repossessing the house as the mortgage wasn't being paid to the bank. And they went to court to see if they could buy it as they had paid the landlord in good faith what she thought was mortgage payments!?!?!?! 😂🤔 🫨 But today the landlord simply just wants to live back in the house 🤣View attachment 2894507
Just seen that, and the old chestnut of " lots of people on the ship follow me"😂

• Haha
Just seen that, and the old chestnut of " lots of people on the ship follow me"😂
She actually thinks she famous, but actually she’s infamous for being friends with Erin, then using Erin’s followers to sell nails…

• Heart
Reactions: 8