The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still laughing ..inappropriately I know but eh oh!!
But you're right....its bloody bonkersšŸ¤Ŗ

" wood woof..wake up" what's that all about?šŸ˜­šŸ™ˆ
I shouldnā€™t be flippant šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m just incredulous at just how bleeping ludicrous it all is šŸ˜³ One minute sheā€™s grief stricken (still canā€™t get my head round that tbh) the next sheā€™s sticking fake nails on and doing a cooking tutorial or shoving Lady Lycra the mostly forgotten baby in the camera. She is like something out of Little Britain šŸ˜³ Abi Acorah šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I shouldnā€™t be flippant šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m just incredulous at just how bleeping ludicrous it all is šŸ˜³ One minute sheā€™s grief stricken (still canā€™t get my head round that tbh) the next sheā€™s sticking fake nails on and doing a cooking tutorial or shoving Lady Lycra the mostly forgotten baby in the camera. She is like something out of Little Britain šŸ˜³ Abi Acorah šŸ¤£
I'm sat her killing myself laughing....cos quite frankly, it's so unbelievable, it's funny

Erin's " story" is so sad and I'm not at all taking micky out of her situation....I wouldn't!
But, Abi, just stop itšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sat her killing myself laughing....cos quite frankly, it's so unbelievable, it's funny

Erin's " story" is so sad and I'm not at all taking micky out of her situation....I wouldn't!
But, Abi, just stop itšŸ™ˆ
Iā€™ve been all consumed with work since going back after Easter. Tonight I have time to tattle and itā€™s all coming out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Just to clarify anyone else reading this, I am absolutely not taking the piss. Just highlighting how bleeping ridiculous this goon is. Itā€™s actually worrying.

• Heart
If the court is for Lyra, surely theyā€™ll look at how sheā€™s passed around constantly and Abi has all but admitted she regrets her decision to take her. She might not be an overly maternal person, but she speaks to the baby like sheā€™s an adult!

She's on live now. The sad news is apparently nothing to do with them, she can't tell us mire because "it isn't my news to tell!" Then why mention it at all, many times?! It reminds me of the terrible 48hrs that she had to get her head around before talking about that she did as regards to Erin. All drama, drama, drama. Keep folks watching and wondering..... oh and do you want to buy some nails, angels?! šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’

• Angry
  • Heart
She said itā€™s regarding their environment so maybe she has been shopped to her landlord for subletting the houses in the garden or defaulting on her rent. She probably offered the judge some nails!
I canā€™t see the charity ever getting off the ground. Her followers want to watch rather than contribute to raising the money.

She said itā€™s regarding their environment so maybe she has been shopped to her landlord for subletting the houses in the garden or defaulting on her rent. She probably offered the judge some nails!
I canā€™t see the charity ever getting off the ground. Her followers want to watch rather than contribute to raising the money.
Whatā€™s this moron saying today then? Do the gnomes have to go? Is the man baby leaving her for a younger model? I canā€™t watch her even with the subtitles on. Her piggy little nose and freaky crows eyes behind the milk bottle glasses are getting on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn't Lyras mum abis husbands daughter? So if they were to split up would chris not have more of a legal right to have lyra?

Isn't Lyras mum abis husbands daughter? So if they were to split up would chris not have more of a legal right to have lyra?
No. Erinā€™s oldest son is Abiā€™s husbandā€™s son. The baby is her granddaughter. Abiā€™s daughter had a baby with a man old enough to be her grandfather (or close too) I believe and likes to party more than parent.

No. Erinā€™s oldest son is Abiā€™s husbandā€™s son. The baby is her granddaughter. Abiā€™s daughter had a baby with a man old enough to be her grandfather (or close too) I believe and likes to party more than parent.
My mistake there's a lot to keep up with šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I think this is accurate;
Erin and Chris had Alex when they were young
Erin had Harley, who was tragically burnt in a fire where his younger brother sadly passed away. (Harley was rescued by the brothers father. Thereā€™s newspaper articles about it) Harleyā€™s dad isnā€™t around.
Erin had two other boys, which sadly passed away. (Both had different dads, not Chris or Dan)
Abi married Chris and there was a lot of issues and it appears that Erin and Abi hated each other
Erin and Dan got together and married not long before she sadly passed away.
Erin and Dan donā€™t have any children together
Abi and Chris donā€™t have any children together
Abi has a few children, including one daughter. The daughter is the mother of Lyra and also a baby she sadly lost. Abi has custody of Lyra, but she visits both her dad and mum, but neither are in a position to care for her full time. She often speaks of not wanting to be a mum at 40, and Lyra seems to stay at various houses. For example they didnā€™t take her on their holiday to Turkey
Abi and Erin formed a bubble during Covid when Harley was in and out of hospital and became ā€œsoul sistersā€ (although thereā€™s little evidence of their close friendship until she became poorly)
Amy isnā€™t Abi daughter, she lives in her garden. They joke Abi ā€œgroomedā€ her, due to her super fans saying she preys on vulnerable people
Her dad also lives on the property.
She likes to film a track talk, which she records herself driving, but as sheā€™s on her property, it appears that magically it doesnā€™t become dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Erin had Harley, who was tragically burnt in a fire where his younger brother sadly passed away. (Harley was rescued by the brothers father. Thereā€™s newspaper articles about it) Harleyā€™s dad isnā€™t around.
Erin had two other boys, which sadly passed away. (Both had different dads, not Chris or Dan)
Abi married Chris and there was a lot of issues and it appears that Erin and Abi hated each other
Abi has a few children, including one daughter. The daughter is the mother of Lyra and also a baby she sadly lost. Abi has custody of Lyra, but she visits both her dad and mum, but neither are in a position to care for her full time. She often speaks of not wanting to be a mum at 40, and Lyra seems to stay at various houses. For example they didnā€™t take her on their holiday to Turkey
Abi and Erin formed a bubble during Covid when Harley was in and out of hospital and became ā€œsoul sistersā€ (although thereā€™s little evidence of their close friendship until she became poorly)
Amy isnā€™t Abi daughter, she lives in her garden. They joke Abi ā€œgroomedā€ her, due to her super fans saying she preys on vulnerable people
She likes to film a track talk, which she records herself driving, but as sheā€™s on her property, it appears that magically it doesnā€™t become dangerous
It's like something out of a tv show lol thanks for the run down!

I think itā€™s fair to say the woman is a bleeping shambles. We all have legitimate concerns about Erinā€™s Angels and sheā€™s done nothing in the last 3 months since Erin passed to make me think sheā€™s anything other than a charlatan.

I donā€™t want her to go ahead with it because it has disaster written all over it but if she doesnā€™t have Ā£5k to start it up, has all the money people donated gone? Or does Dan and/or Chris not want anything to do with it and they arenā€™t giving her the money? Do you actually have to have Ā£5k to set up a charity in the first place?

When my mum was dying I was adamant I wanted to train to be a nurse but in the time after she passed I realised that that wasnā€™t for me. At the time I felt helpless and wanted to do ā€œsomethingā€. This is what this is I think but itā€™s got disaster written all over it:

* We know from a poster here this isnā€™t her first money-based venture
* Sheā€™s got no sense of privacy or respect for anyoneā€™s wishes
* She is a safeguarding nightmare
* She comes across as a narc and a control freak and is unlikely to take direction from anyone
* She flits from one thing to another (and that seems to include people)

The idea of random (for want of a better word) people sitting with the dying sounds very problematic - are there any charities like that already? If not, there will be a reason why.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Chris has left, he wasnā€™t happy about how long she spent on Tik Tok before and then she changed her surname to Vance shortly after.

And every time anyone mentions Derek Acorah I think of ā€œMary loves Dickā€¦Mary loves Dickā€ because thatā€™s just the kind of juvenile I am šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think itā€™s fair to say the woman is a bleeping shambles. We all have legitimate concerns about Erinā€™s Angels and sheā€™s done nothing in the last 3 months since Erin passed to make me think sheā€™s anything other than a charlatan.

I donā€™t want her to go ahead with it because it has disaster written all over it but if she doesnā€™t have Ā£5k to start it up, has all the money people donated gone? Or does Dan and/or Chris not want anything to do with it and they arenā€™t giving her the money? Do you actually have to have Ā£5k to set up a charity in the first place?

When my mum was dying I was adamant I wanted to train to be a nurse but in the time after she passed I realised that that wasnā€™t for me. At the time I felt helpless and wanted to do ā€œsomethingā€. This is what this is I think but itā€™s got disaster written all over it:

* We know from a poster here this isnā€™t her first money-based venture
* Sheā€™s got no sense of privacy or respect for anyoneā€™s wishes
* She is a safeguarding nightmare
* She comes across as a narc and a control freak and is unlikely to take direction from anyone
* She flits from one thing to another (and that seems to include people)

The idea of random (for want of a better word) people sitting with the dying sounds very problematic - are there any charities like that already? If not, there will be a reason why.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Chris has left, he wasnā€™t happy about how long she spent on Tik Tok before and then she changed her surname to Vance shortly after.

And every time anyone mentions Derek Acorah I think of ā€œMary loves Dickā€¦Mary loves Dickā€ because thatā€™s just the kind of juvenile I am šŸ˜‚
This šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Abi Acorah or do you remember that satire psychic?! Shirley Ghostman šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Abi if you want to make sure that baby is safe please stop forward facing her. Sheā€™s not even a year old yet. Weight/height really makes no difference when theyā€™re so young. At this age itā€™s very likely her neck and spine wouldnā€™t be able to cope with the strain of a FF crash. PLEASE look into it and check what RF seats are compatible with your vehicles.

• Heart
If someone I didnā€™t know, messaged me to ask for a day in the life of my child, Iā€™d be worriedā€¦ why is she setting up a wish list for her? Seems a very odd thing to do. Abi plays the ā€œI have multiple businesses and income streamsā€, yet is settling up a wish list?

• Angry
Harveys biological father took his life when Erin was pregnant with Harvey

• Sad
Reactions: 4