The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said Alister eats an adult sized portion..The boy is nearly 15 fgs

Is her neck wrinkly from acne as a teen? She’s always mentioned how bad her skin was.
I quite like the table but was shocked when she kept those old chairs. Doesn’t go with the bench or table at all!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think acne would cause that? A black tabletop will be a nightmare to keep.

So the kids do like meat Claire! You deprived them of it for years cos you said they didn’t like it! Oh and who the hell has Salmon for lunch? Queen Claire of course!

She does make me laugh how she’ll be really frugal over some stuff and kids portion sizes then is getting Botox which is hundreds of pounds per session

How lucky is Alistair, a lynx gift set from Claire and one from all the rest of the family members, he must be so excited to open all those on Xmas day!

How lucky is Alistair, a lynx gift set from Claire and one from all the rest of the family members, he must be so excited to open all those on Xmas day!
I think her hauls don’t reflect what they actually get , the main prezzies aren’t touched on, it’s like she tries to downplay what she spends , for some odd reason.

Still setting out Santa surprises for the kids, surely Alister and Vi are too old for that now.

They may be but nothing wrong with including them if she didn’t no doubt you’d say she’s leaving them out!
Don’t think so I’m sure there’d be plenty of giggles if anyone at school came across those vids, Claire still treats them like 5yr olds .

Still setting out Santa surprises for the kids, surely Alister and Vi are too old for that now.View attachment 2610371

my kids are 27,23,22,15,11, and 10 (yes I have 6) and they all live at home and the drama if I suggest not doing the advent stuff!

its tradition and I can probably guarantee that alister and violets friends probably get advent stuff as well!!!

Reactions: 3
my kids are 27,23,22,15,11, and 10 (yes I have 6) and they all live at home and the drama if I suggest not doing the advent stuff!

its tradition and I can probably guarantee that alister and violets friends probably get advent stuff as well!!!
I buy mine advent calendar’s, not reindeer headbands and novelty pens/ colouring stuff, even my 11yr old would laugh if I handed him that, the adult child wouldn’t even entertain it…That’s great if you’re able to keep the Christmas magic alive even for 27 yr olds

Reactions: 2
Still setting out Santa surprises for the kids, surely Alister and Vi are too old for that now.View attachment 2610371
I haven't watched for ages but thought I'd watch abit of vlogmas, blimey I thought Xmas Eve boxes were abit much, but now December boxes too, what next, NY Eve box, just cos it's a Tuesday box???

Reactions: 4
Why does she insist on saying Reef instead of Wreath, has she never seen it written down, I'm sure she used to go to a wreath making thing too, you'd think she'd have realised then

Why does she insist on saying Reef instead of Wreath, has she never seen it written down, I'm sure she used to go to a wreath making thing too, you'd think she'd have realised then
I came here to say exactly this. You know it’s Christmas when Claire is saying bloody reef instead of wreath.

Can’t believe she’s refusing to buy Vi a NorthFace jacket. the money she spends on herself is insane, yet the kids get barely any decent clothes.

Reactions: 3
Her stocking filler vid was good she always has a good array of stuff and ideas.

She treats herself to Sushi for lunch, a fancy xmas pizza to share with Graham for tea and then buys 3 tiny 59p pizzas for the kids, I'm sure Alistair and Vi could eat a normal size one, greedy cow!

No way those tiny pizzas for that 14 year old teenage lad! Surly he can manage a normal 9” one she’s so strange